Do white people really get "shrinkage"?

Do white people really get "shrinkage"?

Other urls found in this thread:

butane.chem.uiuc.edu/pshapley/GenChem1/L21/2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, next question.

I don't

I believe that most matter on Earth does.

I do when I exercise. For some reason my penor thinks it could possibly get rekt or something.

>water expands as it cools
>human body is 60% water

It developed from living in the cold climate of Europe during the Ice Age and beyond, hence why a lot of people are growers.

t. Dick shrinks down to half an inch after being in cold water but grows out to 6 inches later

black people don't swim

>water expands as it cools
Americlap detected

>tfw cold and your balls are sucked up to your body but your dick is diamonds

it's kind of funny how small my dick can become at times, especially when i go for a run or if it's legit super cold outside

always makes me chuckle when i shower after those situations

deleted scene from dvd

Yes me and my bull laugh about it too

It does, why do you think ice flotes in water?

What if gorge shot milk?

m8

yeah it's crazy how small my penis can get

Ice floats because it's less dense than water you dumb amerishart

>tfw dick shrinks while balls drop down during a shower
Weirdest feeling man

Yea, because it expands... I'll give you it hasn't to do with the thermodynamics of it, but rather the structre that ice molcecules have.

>I don't understand basic chemistry
get it together

not him but ice isn't called water. water doesn't expand as it cools, it expands when it freezes. water is actually at its most dense just above freezing temp.

gtfo

You're a fucking moron. Water, the liquid state, still contracts as it cools. It's only when it becomes solid that the crystalline configuration causes it to expand.

Yea, but I think it's pretty clear what he was referring to.

Fuck off, unless the water is actually frozen, it won't really expand.

No, I don't think he was referring to ice. I think he was just a moron. Nobody calls ice water or water ice.

Melanin has nothing to do with shrinkage.

If you think your niggerness has to do with anything, you're wrong.

>that fucking dog
every time
the 1000 yard stare of are you fucking serious dude
>that fucking forced smile of despair and regret
every
fucking
time

So, Ice forms at the bottom of the ocean? Tell us more please

>water
what? It has nothing to do with water. Dicks can lose 50% of their length and 30% of girth in cold temparatures.

“When you’re cold, your blood vessels constrict, which limits blood flow to your penis,” says Darius Paduch, the director of sexual health and medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine. “This causes it to decrease in size.”

If it doesn't happen to you, you don't live in a cold place

butane.chem.uiuc.edu/pshapley/GenChem1/L21/2.html

Water does not have a linear relationship for density with respect to temperature. For most common temperatures, water density increases as it gets colder, but it begins expanding again after a certain point.

chuckled

I wouldn't know brotha

My balls are receded inside of me like 95% of the time for some reason, only rarely will they swing free and proud