/got/ general

Azor Dany

azor bran

is it a coincidence that all main characters are targaryens?

Azor Drogon

Why didn't Davos get angrier about Brienne admitting she executed the king?

post cute cast photos
if we hit image limit, we'll simply create new thread no need to be upset

Reminder that Gendry will be legitimised as a true Baratheon

D&D are shit and because they like Davos and Brienne both they can not have Davos try to kill her
It would be the best possibility with who we have left besides Beric and the brotherhood ruling the seven kingdoms
Cute but I bet Emilia was even cuter

>Cute but I bet Emilia was even cuter
yep

Gendry won't contest the throne. He'll give Dany Storms End

Is he /ourguy/?

Wtf why is he so skinny? He looks like an auschwitz survivor what the fuck

>theon is playing but making mistakes (a 2)
>arya is dealt a shit hand
>sansa is still trying to understand the game but she's too dumb
>bran is watching it all unfold

>He looks like an auschwitz survivor what the fuck
He looks real to me

Everyone please report the fucking Indian that keeps shilling his retarded youtube channel

Pajeet - no one wants to watch your friends

lena has some of the craziest photos

>smug done right
he could at least have given Dany lessons on acting smug without looking like a retarded monkey, before leaving.

poo in the loo

>swn guillotine you
;_; ( t./d/ )

Is there a theory in existence more cancerous than tyrion targaryen?

he has diagnosed health problems stop bullying

Like what?

And to keep with the theme.

Yes

>trailer drops
>threads fill up with cast spam
hmmmm

Bronn and NewMyrcella do not belong. Hizdar should also be switched over.

mistakes:

NOT our guys:
Margaery Tyrell
Gendry
Bronn
Olly
Maryn Trant
Janos Slynt
Kevan Lannister
Doreah
Locke
Selyse Baratheon
Edmure Tully

OUR GUYS:
Daenerys Targaryen
Cersei Lannister
Varys
Yara Greyjoy
Renly Baratheon

there have been many threads about trailer. it's not our fault you're late faggot!

>no one wants to post with me :(
good night anons

put rickon on our side please he did nothing wrong only reddit picks on him because none of those people have ever come up with an original joke in their 14 year old lives

also osha is ours too. reddit can take jaqen.

I think you misread my post, I was drawing a correlation

CUTE

pls explain it to me like i'm stupid

go away rickonbro im trying to convince chartbro to put rickon on our side and youre not helping

whose you're fav reactor?

why are there only 2 pictures of this kid in existence

BlindWave

they have really great discussions after each episode

Why don't yall like Bronn?
I'll switch Hizdahr.
Osha is okay to switch. Only kept jaq for his fan.
I'll switch rickon.

>rickon has the best and most stable career out of all the kids

really joggins the noggins

Bronn is fucking meme

I thought Bran was actually going to school though, unlike the two slags who are just drugging it up.

Something along the lines of the people spamming cast pics being trailerfag summerscum

he is going to school and might go to college in september

but the point is rickon is the only one whos been consistently getting roles in high profile projects without having game of thrones stunt casting to give him a boost like the girls do

>'le bran is le nightking' theory is gaining traction in normieville

for fucks sake. this stupid ass theory is actually in high danger of becoming canon on Game of Fanservice.

jesus fucking christ. BRAN SAW THE DUDE GET TIED TO THE TREE. i think he would recognize HIMSELF.

also

REEEEE THE NIGHT KING LORE MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

because they turned him into a meme, just like sandor. well maybe not AS BAD as sandor, but getting there.

thanks la

I didn't follow the leaks. Does Jaime die here when charging through the burning field? Does he at least turm on Cersei or otherwise redeem himself?

how can this theory possibly be true? the timeline is bullshit. bran is 15 in the show or something, and the night king is about to attack in like 2 days. is the war going to go on for 25 years over the span of 6 episodes, or will there be a flash forward the future where bran is a bored middle aged man going through a midlife crisis and decide to become the night king for no reason?

This season is gonna be great man. At this point we should just ditch all writing expectations and watch this for its superior cinematography, soundtrack and costumes.

Watch the Wire, Sopranos, Mad Men or Breaking Bad for the drama, GoT is literally just a visual experience right now, and a great one at that.

>costumes

you serious?

he turns on her last episode and rides north

Is this serious man? Where do I find the leaks? Googling them just directs me to clickbait sites.

the power of jontardism compels him to ride north i guess?

Yeah. They are pretty good my dude

"no"

She looks fun to hang out with.

Fucking rude user, he can't use his legs. The muscles atrophied.

>frey nobility is dressed worse than random winterfell commoners in S1
>gregor clegane goes for a duel to the death, with all the time to prepare, and... wear his normal armor that he just walks around in
>no one wear helmets, no one has a shield, even those who fight only with a 1handed weapon

So Reddit guys are probably going to be the eventual winners of this shit?

also they hate colour

well the whole world has been giving him shit for his size and weight since he hit puberty

Thank you, Mr. Skeleton.

I still miss Wun wun

don't skip leg days

>Jeyne poole, not even a steward, the DAUGHTER of a steward, is dressed better than the heir to the twins.

Bravo D&D.
Hodor - a mentally challenged stableboy - wasn't dressed much worse than them either.

>>frey nobility is dressed worse than random winterfell commoners in S1

Those 2 guys are just fuck ups, costume is supposed to reflect character, they probably can't keep their cloths clean for one day cuz they are such fuck ups

>>gregor clegane goes for a duel to the death, with all the time to prepare, and... wear his normal armor that he just walks around in

He didn't think he would lose, he probably thought he would just steam roll the guy very easily

>>no one wear helmets, no one has a shield, even those who fight only with a 1handed weapon

because it's a TV show and you need to see the actors' faces. shields and helmets blocks their pretty faces

that's the worst D&D apology I've ever seen.

And I'm pretty sure if Troy's Brad Pitt can wear an helmet for 75% of his combat scenes, and a shield in 100% of them, fucking nobodies like Kit Harrington can too.

>Robert dead

Was there really any reason to keep Jon's parentage secret anymore? Why not send a raven to Jon and Cat to let them know the good news.

Because the lannisters would want him dead too

Brad Pitt literally took his helmet off in the Hector fight because "now you know who you're fighting"

and he carry his shield on his back for no reason at all

Cersei is incompetent, I guess that means she should wear rags too, huh

"Keep your shield up, or I'll ring your head like a bell." - Jon Snow, before (and after) literally never using a shield in any of his 10'ish battles on the show.
(well, aside from that 1 time he grabbed a random shield on the ground to slowly walk to a cornered ramsay).

Why does the NW even train with shields? They don't even use them in battle. Would just make them worse, not learning to dodge/parry as much because they block most hits on the shield. That'd kill them in battle.

Yes, congratulation, you demonstrated that 75% is not 100%.

He uses his shield for almost the entire fight vs Hector.
He has his helmet on in his fight vs Boagrius, also has his shield (and uses it too) in the same fight.
He has his helmet on for the entire scene (like a 5 minutes scene) where they storm the beach.

He has his shield on the back in that scene IIRC but this is somewhat different given that Achilles is a legendary godly warrior. Meaning, literally favored by the gods, not just writer's plot armor.

Anyway, bottom line is, even if at some point he removes his helmet or loses his shield, for a big part of the movie he does have them on. And he's basically an A-lister, yet they put the fucking helm on his head because it makes sense.
Kit is nobody, and a hundred other actors in GoT are less than that.

Costumes might be pretty at times, this is not the only important thing. They have to fit. The high septon is dressed in rags, but it was perfectly fine costume design. He's supposed to be like that. Fits the character.

But random people not wearing armors for a battle, and nobles dressing like peasant, this doesn't fit.
Another example, bronn refusing the shield.. THIS fits. Because that's what the character would do. But the other ones would take the shield, obviously.

she did in season 5

pottery

god is not a thing in the Troy movie

>our guy
>guy
pls don't assume night xueen's gender

It makes me happy too see that Jaqen belongs to /OUR GUYS/

Thank you very much based user, for putting a smile on my face and I hope you receive dubs & trips on your next post.

Fine job

wat?
there's like a hundred mention of gods and some of Achilles being protected by the gods, and some kid even ask Achilles if he's invincible and shit (to which Achilles says no).

*happens*

fuckoff manlet, she belongs to the hound

That's kind of you sweet user.

Bronn is best character

I wish he lives to the end and rule Dorne with Bad Poosi by his side as the queen

>a strong woman warrior? where has she been my whole life, never seen her like! I mean I've been hanging around Mance's horde for months and there was about 50,000 women, half of them were spearwives... But none of these 25,000 female warriors were tall!

malnutrition, not enough food in the north to grow them that tall

if you like him so much why do you want to inflict Dorne on him...