Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

slavenorth.com/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know where you are right? Most of Sup Forums would agree 100% They would just say that germany should be ashamed of being ashamed

Germany's only crime was losing.

#ImNowWithTheBlackInTheBack

>Listening to some cum rag preach about BLACK LIVES MATTER at a con.
>Just pipe up and say " Ya cause burning down your community is so progressive!"
>She comes to me sticking her fucking finger in my face while I get swarmed by didndu's telling me how I am racist"
TELL ME WHY ITS OK TO BURN DOWN THE DAMN TOWN THEN!
>Because they be protesting the mistreatment of black people.
BY BURNING DOWN YOUR OWN BLACK OWNED FUCKING STORES!?
>You wouldnt understand white boy.
Good, see you tonite to burn down your home.
>WHAT YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAY CRACKA!
Dont worry, its just in protest! I wanna protest the police brutality too by burning down your neighborhoods! THAT'S HOW MUCH SENSE THAT SHIT MAKES!

Just screaming, bouncing around, head shaking, recording on WORLD STARRR waiting for a fight and nothing.

Remember anons.
Burn down black neighborhoods, its peaceful protests after all.

Really makes you think

Only red necks are BTFO by this. who gives a fuck about the retard flag? Quit trying to make shame an American value you faggots.

US takes free speech seriously.

I wish the holocaust happened.

I could fly this flag all day every day and those stupid niggers would never know what it is. As a matter of fact Georgia changed its flag to a version of this one because Niggers were complaining the old one was racist. LooooooooooL

>one more time for the people in the back

god I hate this meme

The Confederate flag is a symbol of American indepenfence from an oppressive government and the Iron Cross is a symbol of German heritage. Neither of these are racist whatsoever.

This,niggers and women don't study

I think the Confederate flag is stupid.

However, they have no reason to be ashamed or forced to take it down.

Oh fuck the south. Lincoln should have just said "fuck those cousin fuckers". North really knew how to handle their niggers didn't they?

Why do liberals not understand the point of free speech?
You put up with dumb shit other people say as a tiny price to pay for a right that a huge portion of the world's population still doesn't have
If free speech didn't exist they wouldn't able to complain about this shit all of the time

>inb4 liberals are all just Sup Forumsacks in disguise motivating niggers to burn down black neighbourhoods

>I think
Stopped reading

North never HAD niggers

regulating slavery when you dont even own them and dont even have large plantations to make use of them is what pissed the south off so much

>Why haven't we banned more things?

Why do the people that talk the most shit (blacks) hate free speech so much? Do they think they wouldn't be arrested for hate speech if it was law?

>North never HAD niggers

Yeah ok. Fucking bullshit
slavenorth.com/

Because we have the first amendment

Well life would have been pretty suhweet if they were allowed to whip a few rowdy darkies every now and then. Still the south fucked up, miserable humid and poor

Sad fact even is, that if we really, truly hated black people, we would just be democrats

>riot in streets like savage niggers
>shocked you get arrested
>shocked moreso that non-violent people showing flag do not get arrested

retard women
retard kike-programmed liberals

It'd be pretty naive to think that the liberal push to limit free speech would affect the left or any of the left's pets

wow lookie here all pre-american revolution stats when the brits brought all their coon slaves over and then took them back

White people just fail at perfecting slavery.

Just ask the Arabs who had a one thousand year head start on the slave trade than white people.

Unlike white people, they practiced castration on their male slaves, turning their males slaves into eunuchs.

I think the proper response is that Americans don't let their past define them, or at least they try to. Liberals shoveling shit and guilt over a seldomly flown flag, if you don't like the south you can always leave, is just the self hatred of useless liberals who have never done anything substantial with their lives.

Wtf is that flag, I'm on my phone

They wouldnt. They are higher on the progressive stack and the whole "you cant be racist if you havent benefitted from the racist system" also applies to hatred.

Keep trying faggot it's obvious you didn't read past the main page. Why don't you try those side links with the states listed you fucking shill

The Romans made slavery desirable, a lot of eunuchs and spaces were respected for their talents and abilities. Southerners fucked up cause they couldn't be responsible with their property. Typical southerner, could fuck up a cup of coffee

Why should we be ashamed? I don't get it.

All these nogs seem pretty unanimous that we should feel guilt, but in reality the only thing I regret is bringing blacks here in the first place.

I couldn't give a shit whether they're whipped, shot, or stabbed.

I'm ashamed that the south didn't keep their fucking niggers. Believe it or not Detroit and Baltimore were once nice places to live.

of course the natural state of the modern German is humility and shame, allowing the Jews and communists to carve up their once proud nation after the war. The German race has since been mongrlized by the Slavs and ugly Eastern Europeans. Most German girls are hairy. Let those kraut faggots be ashamed, Americans don't do shame.

Cause america has free speech and we must elect trump to keep it

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

Freedom of Speech. These are some pretty stupid Tumblrinas. Germany DOES NOT have freedom of speech