Does anyone else want to see Trump become president, just to see how South Park will react to it? Will Mr...

Does anyone else want to see Trump become president, just to see how South Park will react to it? Will Mr. Garrison actually become president in the show? It sounds utterly hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/hillarys-strange-security-adviser-1467328345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matt and Trey would probably just be rounded up by the new orange gestapo he'd create if elected.

I can't tell which one's the preferable poison here.

Before this thread gets underway, I would just like to remind everybody that this board is specifically to discuss comics & cartoons

>This is what people actually think will happen

I wouldnt hesitate to join. MAGA

>He fell for the Sup Forums works for freedom of speech meme

Sadly no, at least not with Trump.

>This is what people actually think wont etc. etc.

I stopped watching like fifteen years ago. I wouldn't do a thing to see how South Park reacted.

why would you go into a south park thread to post about how much you don't care about south park?

Pretty much this. Granted Trump is insane but Hilary is into some shady shit.

>Does anyone else want to see Trump become president, just to see how South Park will react to it?
No, because I don't shitpost in reality. I leave internet tomfoolery on the internet.

>Will Mr. Garrison actually become president in the show?
No, he was funny as a teacher. Him not being one is just boring for some reason.

> It sounds utterly hilarious.
Not really, South Park is now just really boring and in general their jokes fall flat after two or three months. This is because they really just use the jokes and events that are really prevalent for a few months and once the meme or event is forgotten about the joke becomes stale.

Trump is not a poison, he is the cure to all america's ills.
Insane like a fox.

>do you want world leaders to be elected based on what you want to happen in a cartoon?

no

Trump has expressed sentiments that indicate that he's very much anti-freedom of speech when people say things that he does not like. He thinks it is slander when people say absolutely truthful things that criticize him without mentioning some 'good' things he's done to soften the blow.

In this case I guess that "cure" is cyanide.

>Trump has expressed sentiments that indicate that he's very much anti-freedom of speech when people say things that he does not like.
To be fair, both Republicans and Democrats are like this.

This is the first election where I've actually thought voting for a third party candidate might almost accomplish something.

>The new orange gestapo he'd create if elected
Please don't give me nightmares, user.

Trump doesn't sell aids infected blood to Canada.

Here he is. The face of your salvation.

Holy fuck it's like he's a SJW. He does not want people to take him out of the safe space he's built.

just changed my vote to Hillary

this is /pol
>DO YOUR FUCKING JOB JANITORS AND DLETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

He's openly expressed that he wants to change slander laws so that he would have more latitude to legally pursue people that he disagrees with in court. I don't see anyone else claiming or attempting that.

>McAfee
I know this isn't relevant, but is that a good protection system for your computer?

>that_one_picture_with_the_nu_male_wearing_a_normal_man_mask_talking_about_how_anti_SJW's_are_worse_than_SJW's.png.jpg

Put on your tinfoil hats boys because its time for Hilary Conspiracy Storytime
>Benghazi
>Clinton witness Ashe dies from a heart attack before he can testify
>800 page report is released, drowned out by Istanbul Airport incident
Probably coincidence, I just wanted to post before mods nuke this thread

wow i never saw it that way i am now a #Sup Forumsmissle

Pretty much. He's all "political correctness is killing America!" But he's always telling other people what terms to use and what to say.

wasn't trump the one who wanted to harden the laws for people who said mean things to him on the internet, as well as forcing companies to disclose personal info to the guvmint

if you want to buy antivirus software, go with Kaspersky

>does anyone else want to see
the media who have currently purchased the nomination process want to see someone insane become president, yes, because they make a lot of money on you eating up all that HAHAHA POLITICS CURRENT EVENTS shit

yeah but he was specifically talking about the media
the media who needs to shut their big fucking mouth and quit lying all the time
but the media who nominated him in the first place with backdoor shenanigans so i'm kinda confused

If they're really truthful, it should be easy to prove them to be true in a court of law. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence. :^)

I'd rather have a criminal in the white house than an escaped mental hospital patient.

Alternate question, does anyone think Fractured But Whole will be a good game? Will it be as good as the Stick of Truth?

Cool, will look into it.

>work for local newspaper
>write a scathing article about god-emperor trump
>get sent to the gulag because I hurt his feelings

/pol

Hitler also wanted to silence the Media.
The media would never lie to us, you Neo-Nazi!

>Sup Forums elected your president
lol Americans, nice democracy

>Alternate question, does anyone think Fractured But Whole will be a good game? Will it be as good as the Stick of Truth?
I still regret not picking it up when it was offered for free for xbox gold. I heard so many good things about the games that if you loved the show you'd love the game too. I hope i can find a cheap physical copy at least in my town.

Then why are we letting this thread still stay in /co?

In short, SUE SUE SUE! He's also about the government having more control over the internet, extending spying, and taking creative property from citizens if it suits the government. If the Iron Man movies came out a few years later, they could have just made a Trump parody one of Tony's villains.

It's funny how his supporters cry out about the first amendment being so important when their candidate has the worst track record. They don't actually listen past "WALL" or blaming this demographic or the other then throwing in a random "God" and "America" in any case.

The mental patient will probably be rendered a lame duck by the uncooperative branches of government.
The criminal will probably be given free run of the joint.

I think this is the first time in recent history when the 2 presidential candidates are ACTUALLY a douche and a turd sandwich.

>Hilary is corrupt meme
I bet people can't find one thing she actually did that was illegal

Well not yet

Hillary is annihilating him the polls right now, although that might change probably not though

Hasn't Hillary said the same exact shit though?

Just like Putin. And his fans think the Putin endorsement is a good thing. Soon they'll be citing Kim Jong Un as a ringing endorsement as well.

Yes.

Trump does not understand the law and has no interest in learning. he thinks it is slander because 'good things' are being omitted.

Didn't he start equaling out again?
Everything?
As far as actually know. Illegal Server and Deleted Emails.

Of course you cant, thats the whole point

Do you like her vagina?

Yep

All journalists are scum and deserved to be fucked with

Well she's a conservative in terms of economics and military. Whatever she's said or practiced pales in comparison. I remember seeing the Republican debate when Trump was arguing about censoring the internet and the creative rights shit and literally EVERY other candidate was appalled at the notion. Dude is a crazy fucker, can't create a proper Cult of Personality if you don't have control in both of those areas afterall.

Who is who?

At this point there are people who can make both accusations about both candidates?

Trump fucking an underage girl will probably make his supporters love him more

Deleting emails is nothing compared to Trump's suggestion of committing warcrimes by targeting terrorists' families.

I hate Hillary and all, but Colin Powell did the same shit years ago and we all still like the dude. He survived years of shit under Bush Jr and Cheney and still seems like a relatively decent human being.

Arent the best criminals the ones that never get caught?

Not even talking about the nominees but seriously, i swear people bring that up all the time.

It's like you probably arent a good ninja if everyone knows your name, that's counter to the goal.

If burgers are going to vote a businessman into office, can't it at least be a good one? Didn't most of Trumps business ventures fail?

I'm really impressed how all the media seems to be ignoring this case. I wonder the reason given they've made a story out of him eating fucking McDonalds already.

Who has Hillary tried to sue over their speech? Trump has certainly tried to sue people over their words. Hillary is a lot of things but she's more the type to either ignore people that say bad things about her, use words to defend herself or say something bad about them back.

wsj.com/articles/hillarys-strange-security-adviser-1467328345
>stockbroker donates $5million to Clinton Foundation/2008 campaign/through employee donations
>Hillary makes him a security advisor
Got bad news for you if you think she won't be RICO'd. The email memes are just a distraction, the real crimes are in thw contents and why she was trying to hide the server in the restroom.

Because the media is controlled by pedos, look at hollywood

>not voting for Gary Johnson

Why do you hate freedom?

Yeah but people voting for Trump because they have a feeling that Hillary is corrupt is just a vote bathed in stupidity. My own mother said she thinks Bush Jr was a better president than Obama just because Obama doesn't "feel" patriotic and "he's a Muslim, isn't he?" That is like half of America's knowledge of politics right there.

I would like to see him win just to see Marvel and Moviebob stop sucking the Goverment so much. I'm ready for the Bush era 2.0.

if this is published information by the fucking wsj and nothing happened, then nothing will happen

Libertarianism is for aspies

It's what I find the most amazing about this.
>Let's fight Globalism!
>Hey look, Putin and Trump are friends against globalism! How great!
Not saying that Hillary isn't globalist either, and that is the true horror of it all.

Probably because this is a repeat of a case from years ago that was dismissed almost immediately. Whoever is bringing it to court again is clearly doing so on a politically motivated basis, and the fact that it was done away with years ago means there isn't any real meat for the media to get at. It's a frivolous sham of a case that nobody cares about except the most insane liberal news outlets like WaPo or I imagine HuffPo.

My mom said bernie is a communists who was going to take 90% of everyone's paychecks. She was not being facetious.

Most politicians break the rules for the chance for more power or money. Lobbying and Super PACS need to be completely overhauled because politicians don't give a shit about the citizens' interests. They're secondary.

>heard so many good things about the games that if you loved the show you'd love the game too
I've actually seen some Let's play action of SoT. It really does feel like a South Park episode. When my friends and I have the time, we probably will pick up both games when FbH comes out, usually our game store will bundle things like that.

Hasn't she possibly committed what Trump is suggesting though?

No most succeeded, though a lot are sketchy.

no

Ok whats the worst case scenario for either candidate if they take office?

I saw him give an interview recently. He seems like a nice person but he ultimately seems to be sort of ignorant.

Assassination? That's probably something they'd like to avoid i bet.

If you think this is all there is you are dumb as fuck. These leaks are all warnings for the Dems not to nominate her in the convention. Lynch just dropped out of the case becausw she realized Hillary is fucked. Obama just requested they postpone the process for 27 months. If you think Trump damaged thw Republicans beyond repair wait until Hillary's case comes crashing down.

Which ones succeeded?

>implying the families of terrorists are not often involved in terrorism themselves

Giant Guinea pigs start attacking the West coast and in the East, Crab People make a comeback.

Hillary totally opens the borders, commences with even MORE nation building in the middle east, and basically pushes Obama's worst "reforms" forward for 4 more years, grinding the economy to a halt. Trump... uh... starts a trade war with China I guess? Says mean things to Mexico again? I mean he's a hell of a lot less anti-war than Hillary is.

At the end of the day, the Secretary of State does not control the military or the CIA, so unless she hired a private military contractor specifically to do stuff like that, which is unlikely, the worst she did was argue for it convincingly enough to Obama

Hillary sells America.
Trump builds a wall around all of America and we starve to death.

Yeah and only welfare queens support him. I know it's undemocratic, but I wish voters were required to pass a test on civics and American history to vote. I hate knowing Billy Bob who hasn't read a book in his life has an equal amount of voting power to someone who actually does research into the candidates.

trump turns the us into a facist state and starts ww3, which ends with nukes

hillary steals everyone's money and flees to canada

These ones.

Hillary, being a corrupt liar, will accomplish nothing, except shouting at every opportunity that a female president is somehow a step forward for this backwards country.

Trump, being clueless about politics, will try to accomplish something, cause a mess, and will get booted when his term is up.

>America, one of the worlds biggest food producers, ever starving

Plus that wall would look great, you gotta give Trump that at least. Very beautiful buildings.

Stick of Truth was WAY better than I had expected it to be. I plan to replay it as a Jew next time. It's a real present to those of us who've watched every damn episode. So many references.

If Trump wins, violence from Mexican illegals.

If Hillary wins, violence from white nationalists.

Having a test like that is unconstitutional.

Hillary is by FAR the more belligerent of the two. Pretty much everything Trump has said regarding foreign policy is to avoid armed conflicts as much as possible.

Trump would build a wall around California because there's so many Mexicans there and he fell for the meme that the state is useless