Its a Julia takes her toy Transformers to her grandpa's funeral episode

>its a Julia takes her toy Transformers to her grandpa's funeral episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's a Julia comes out of the bathroom with feces on her hands episode

>It's a Julia plays guitar hero on no fail mode and never lets anyone else have a turn episode

>It's a Julia shits herself in public and rubs her hand all over it episode

>It's a Julia keeps spamming LMFAO threads on Sup Forums episode

>it's a Julia keeps repeatedly touching herself and smelling her fingers in public episode

Do you guys just make up things you think autists would do, or do any of you have actually experience with some autistic kid doing this shit?

Yes

We observe things that we see that you do

>Its a Julia throws a tantrum and her tard wranglers have to do a wrestling takedown and subdue her episode

ETSUBATSU

>its a Julia organizes her movies by faces she recognizes.

I was pretty autistic as a kid, but even I knew that poop was gross. Poop/body fluid stuff seems more like regular tard behavior, not autismo.

N-no one would do that, right?

>It's a Julia scoops a handful of shit out of her pants and throws it over a nearby fence episode.

Some Juliaposters like the op seem legit, but mostly it's just shit fetishists gradually nurturing their sexual fixation on a puppet retard from a kid's show

How autistic are we talking? Low functioning autistic kids are non verbal and do wierd shit all the time. I knew one that would eat dirt.

>It's a Julia's mom is changing a 7 year old lazy Julia's poopy diaper episode
Experience

HI WOOWEE

I don't post in these threads, but I have an autistic nephew and he literally does these things/does similar things

My nephew doesn't wash his hands after shitting and the other day he walked into the living room after using the bathroom and he was mid pulling up his pants/underwear while he was all the way in the middle of the living room. He has his hands down his pants a lot too

>He wouldn't fuck the puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

>it's Julia goes nuts and starts hitting herself so they have to lay on her episode

>It's a Julia keeps whispering Sup Forums memes and giggling in public episode

>her face when you confess your feelings

>It's a Julia lives with two roommates and just sits and fucks around on the internet all day while the two roommates keep calling her a lazy autist episode

Do you think one of the Sesame Street puppeteers has ever stuck their dick in one of the muppets? One of them has to have at some point, right? I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

>I've been thinking about this a lot lately
...Why?

Well, you see mr normalfag, channeling our inner autismo is easy for most people here, we only need to lower our inhibitions a bit and he comes out naturally. That's why "just bee yourself" doesn't work when you're on the spectrum.

>It's a Julia didn't wipe and the poop stains won't come out episode

>poopy

xD

>it's a Julia is noticeably autistic but I go through with it anyways

>Its a Julia finds out when her parents die, she'll be totally dependent on the government, episode.

>Why the fuck not?
Fucking normies...

>it's a Julia keeps showing everyone pictures of a dabbing Kermit episode