Why do you hate them?

why do you hate them?

I don´t, I just don´t like them

i dont im actually one of them

It seems like their is a (You) bait thread with an Israel flag made by a Japanese flag at least once a week

Prove it. And which state are you from?

I don't, I think their women are qt

he makes a ton of same threads everyday

infant circumcision is a crime against humanity

This is SS Colonel Hans Landa’s monologue explanation (from Inglorious Basterds)

Now I, on the other hand, love my unofficial title precisely because I’ve earned it.
The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of the Jews is, as opposed to most German soldiers, I can think like a Jew where they can only think like a German. More precisely, a German soldier. Now, if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, it would be that of the rat. The Fuhrer and Goebbels’ propaganda have said pretty much the same thing. But where our conclusions differ, is I don’t consider the comparison an insult.
Consider for a moment the world a rat lives in. It’s a hostile world, indeed. If a rat were to scamper through your front door, right now, would you greet it with hostility? … Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them? Rats spread disease. They bite people. Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that’s some time ago. I propose to you any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet, I assume you don’t share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you? Yet, they’re both rodents, are they not? And except for the tail, they even rather look alike, don’t they? However interesting as the thought may be, it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. If a rat were to walk in here, right now, as I’m talking would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk? I didn’t think so. You don’t like them. You don’t really know why you don’t like them. All you know is you find them repulsive

No, my grandfather was Jewish and I like Israel

I don't like nothing of what Israel have done in Middle East.

They continued the cycle of abuse

I don't, I just wish they'd stop being assholes to Palestine

They would betray there home countries for Israel

why not

I don't like the israeli posters here because most of them are really rude to everybody for no reason. I don't hate jews irl though.

Yeah, they're a problem.

Jews are criminals, so hating Jews is natural and right.

This

The Levants are righful Jewish land

If only all he Jews could just go back there.

Traveling to other countries is fun.

Cucks

I dont. 20% of portugueses are descendent of kikes and im one of them.

I'm a little bit biased against them... I wouldn't call it hate, just a general mistrust - especially concerning business deals.

It's all from personal experience... and some of them are great people, but in general I won't give them my trust until it's been earned.

because i hate all arab countries

>20% of portugueses are descendent of kikes
Really?

They bitch about Palestinians but than go violate the treaty and build settlements in the west bank further antagonizing them.

the world would be a better place without them

i dont

because things like pic related.
happens far too often.

Magyar saying the truth

I don't hate them. I think they are family based people who do well for themselves and only themselves. Other racial groups could just do the same thing instead of bitching and moaning about others, but they don't.

I don't agree with the Israel situation, and I think its hypocritical that they inflict so much suffering on a ethnic minority after what they experienced in the past.

Basically I don't hate them as people (rather respect) but I dislike there modern politics (Israel).

Scheming entiteled assholes that always play the victim these immoral racist are.

Well, they fund and support terrorist groups that are killing Syria, they keep slaughtering palestinian kids like it's some sort of etertainment for them, they brutually oppress ANY non-jewish people who happen to live in Israel for whatever reason and so on. I think it's quite obvious why they are being hated.

because they are evil

Because I'm a pinko and the USSR was against Zionism since Suez.

I don't. In fact I have some jewish heritage myself. I think most Jews are great people.

I can't agree with the infant circumcision thing or the fresh foreskin sucking stuff though

muh heritage

its not muh heritage unless I try to say I am this
theres nothing wrong with being proud of where your families have come from

how much jewish heritage do you have?

grandfather

I don't hate them BUT

they're an exclusive group that helps themselves over all others
they see themselves as "god's chosen people" i.e. we are more important that everyone else

Ashkenazis are barely Jewish

This is complete bullshit. I'm Russian Christian from Israel. There is lots of us. We are treated fine. Also the Palestinian kid think is a meme only churkas believe, you know more people die in Syria in a month than died on both sides of the conflict since 1948 right? Now if you take only Palestinian children the deaths is pretty low

Because they created communism and screwed my whole country without lubricant.

They are a colonialistic apartheid regime.

WTF dude, I'm all amorous about Israel!

Basically this, the country is one of the last remnants of a bygone age, not dissimilar to apartheid South Africa. The global patience with those guys ran out, just as it will with Israel sooner or later. That being said, all the Israelis I've ever met have been cool people, and they've produced a lot of great cultural exports. There's also the rampant corruption, anti democratic tendencies of Bibi and half a million settlers on occupied land, that's bad m'kay?

A brief dialogue explaining the bulgarian mindset twards the chosen people of Israel:
>jews
>are they /our/jews
>not really, no
>then fuckem

Banter.

This country was drawning in poverty, riots and internal conflicts even before communists came to power. If anything only after the bolsheviks took the power the things started improving rapidly, just the gdp growth during their reign. Blaming communism for the fact that the russian empire was a collapsing shithole sounds like a lame excuse.

They are the ones who started all that shit with religious extremism.