Reminder this justifies all future trump and ""Sup Forums"" type threads on Sup Forums

Reminder this justifies all future trump and ""Sup Forums"" type threads on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums will never have enough frog

pepe should have been locked into r9k with wojack.e very single reply of wojack or pepe I just flatout filter/hide.

Why do americans eat frogs on easter?

will pepe bumper bump this thread even though hes a libcuck from Sup Forumsee??

Fuck off retard.
Dumb frogposters.

Reddit: The Post

>LOOK MA THEY'RE SHITPOSTING THAT MEANS I'M ALLOWED TO SHITPOST TOO HURR

Literally the logic of a retard. But I guess you can't expect less from an underageb& Sup Forumstard.

I only post in frog threads cause they make fun of movies
Everything else on this board is off topic

>1 thread in 150 with at least 40+ off-topic
remember boys
this is a Sup Forums drone that only pretends he cares about Sup Forums

You mean because you like those threads? They're clearly Sup Forums because they use the white supremacy frog.

Why do Sup Forums and Sup Forums libcucks even come here if they hate how we are and Sup Forums?

It's in their nature to be butthurt, they can't resist.

>It's a new UGB shift started and they've just had their morning coffee thread

>Foundations of Geopolitics, a textbook for the Russian politburo teaches: "Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

can we talk about tv on Sup Forums?

>Calling Feels Guy """Wojak"""
Go back.

Fuck off back to r/the_donald, OP

This
Listen to the Sup Forumsedditor and his nu/tv/ image

is it Sup Forums and pleb liberal approved television?

What is it with you and calling everyone who doesn't want Sup Forums shit flooding into Sup Forums a "Sup Forumsedditor"? Is that your only excuse for Sup Forums and the_donald shitting up this board every day?

A+ pic

jesus fucking christ that is cancerously disgusting