Obviously the KANGS in the army.

Blacks in the french army are the true descants of the all the african monarchs
Same with the african americans
Stop making fun of people with better ancestry

surrendering

train regiment...

they smoke a shit ton of weed apparently

t. lots of french friends, some ex soldiers

For people who invented the beret they aren't very good at wearing it. Those things look like shit.

>Egyptian

ARE YOU A KANG????

>that shitty beret shaping
kek

Technology, patriotism.

Finns are one of the most respectable people when it comes to warfare
ex: winter war
White death is a legend

Modern equipment, nationalism, a history of having to deal with bullshit in Africa, and a lot less worrying about collateral damage than most NATO nations.

Blacks and mudslimes cucking whitey

WE

that's because the American version of the beret copied by the russian version copied by the american version sucks

because they fight everywhere

not being Bundeswehr

oh

>French Army
>strong
Mfw the best regiment in the French army is made up of foreign soldiers.
Have a Nice day.

The president hold a lot of power over decisions. The army can be deployed abroad on the president order only, that makes the French army one of the fastest to deploy.

Top kek, so much this.

>is made up of foreign soldiers.
like ur mom lmao

>yfw half of the foreign legion is french

It's in their DNA

Well, we always have to deal with africa, their dictators, we put them in power and when they go chimp we send the army, or we send the army to save their ass like in Mali

The same for you for being a poor loudy bastard

Do you ever work together with them in Afghanistan?

How much of the French military is nig?

>half of the foreign legion is french
W-well at least s-some of our best regiment are French. Oh well that's alright then, eh?

>british """"soldier""""

>logisticians

Said the pakistani

And the legion is not particularly our best troops, you anglos should stop fapping on them, they are as the regular troops and the regular troops are very effective.
Our best regiments are for exemple the paratroopers of marines.

>wearing berets incorrectly and not folding them over neatly

Nothing triggers my autism more.

good trucks

>the legion is now a regiment
>the legion is now supposedly the best unit
No, you think that because that's literally all you angloturds know besides white flags memes.

OP pic is the train regiment literally made of high school drop out so a lot of in those

In the special forces almost none pic related

There is too many nigs in our militaries. Soon they will resemble our football teams and then we will be fucked.

ITT : Frenchies who have no idea what the legion is
The standards to enter the legion are higher, and the Légionnaire always see the regular army as full of 9 to 5 working cowards complaining to their sergeants.

>anglo whining about wearing beret incorrectly
Oh the irony.
PS: US army beret looks like turd.

Underrated

what about troupes de marine

Think selected the wrong pic, kurwa. Pic related is what you wanted...

See that pic? Notice how there are only a handful of whites and most of the enlisted are niggers and sandniggers? Sums up the French military and law enforcement perfectly. We've had a fith column in France for decade, it's not for nothing that the head of the DGSI told politicians that the country is on the brink of civil war.

One word user

Baguettes

>ITT : Frenchies who have no idea what the legion is
NIGGER: I'm an army LT, my brother is a legion captain who was platoon leader at 2ème REI from 2008-2011 and company commander at 4e RE 2013-2015 at the first CEV.
You can try to lecture anyone here but me on the actual military value and capability of the FFL.
Legionnaires may be the easiest to command because the NCOs basically reduce them to subservience, but as for being effective soldiers? They're not the top dogs. Put that through your head.

I have a friend at the Marine so i can tell you
The Marine is the most fat/lazy troupe, it's full of cowards who only go there for the check, any French Marine will confirm.

sure about that?

nah this one

>What makes the french so strong
Operation human shield

Except that they despise each other in the army

Atleast they get the job done without complaining

>literally lost every battle they have been involved in
>strong

you don't even know what I'm talking about, do you?

Troupe de marine is not la Marine

>US army beret looks like turd

100% agree, my man.
It's a fashion crime.

As a Frenchmen, the highest standard is upon you to wear the beret correctly considering you popularized it.

war is becoming more even now anyway its maily a tech war. soldiers are becoming just machine operators. Soon it will all be mechanised. Weve gone too far

> Gypsy
> Thinks he is historian

Would you recommend joining the Legion? I really want to see some action, but the Belgian Army is poor as fuck and only sends the chairforce and some special forces grunts to war. They would be bankrupt if they were a private company.

TDM is stronk, especially parachutists regiments. They also have a lot of cohesion.
a lot of them are from overseas territories (oceanian), but the majority remains white and whiter.

are you confusing "troupes de marine" with "marine nationale"(french navy) ?

بتعمل ايه هنا يا عرص

Your whole history is about being defeated by either the germans, the russian or the turks. When was the last time the gypsy army (alone) win a war ? Don't record it...oh yes, never.

And the fact that your only argument is a faggot meme proves you are not capable of having some books

Terrorism and birth rates is the new art of war. Our militaries are completely bypassed.

In case you had any doubts
Now how much of that is posturing?
News to you: complaining has been the normal pasttimes of French soldiers since at least Napoleon's time. The truth is that they'll all get the job done, but the legionnaire will do it in the dumbest way possible, to caricature things a bit.
On a technical level, they're not even top dogs, because there's only so much you can teach a guy who barely speaks French. 1st REC has had horrendous results in tactical evals, for example.

As based as fins are. You obviously has no clue about warfare history.

But who can blame you, youre egyptian.

Why does the french people look so inbred ? Do french women keep drinking wine and smoking during pregnancy ?

m8 you have never won a modern war on your own

You were bailed out by either the americans or the russians.

We never had the resources or manpower to build an army. You did and still lost every time.

Complaining about memes while using the gypsy meme.

We won plenty of wars matey. It's not our fault we were in the middle of the biggest empires and had no chance to defend ourselves.

>Romanian tank unit and its servants

My brother is in the army, he tells us that the people he encountered in the army just cannot stop from plotting against each other and try to fire every competent men that he not a dumb dog only capable of obeying (at least this is the case for the air force). And they love to despise either the marine or the ground troops.
But my grand father was lieutenant colonel in the ground force and he told me the same.

You should really prepare yourself mentally and physically beforehand.

Be warned though: recruiters don't really like western recruits because they're too soft. Ironically, Americans have the worst track record for desertion.
If you manage to get in, you'll get deployed for sure.

Yeah yeah, that's what a looser will say, he had no chances to win.

Well,just look in Africa, we have plenty recent victories.

>a muslim

It's "loser", not "looser". Although I'm sure you're both after a night with Ahmed.

And I just told you that we did win wars, but there is a limit to what an army can do when it's outnumbered 5 to 1 throughout it's entire history.

>What makes the french so strong
white flag

morale and passion.

You cannot go anywhere when you army is so shitty that your officers feed their troops as you do for dogs.

You are literally picking on the country with the most glorious military records in the world and you think you can easily get away with it?

The only reason some people know about your shithole it's because of the gypsies

Get a grip faggot

>t. sat on their asses for the last 3 generations of soldiers but keep on trying to lecture others on soldiery

no, those were the russians.

The Germans should know, they've seen all the flags the French ever had wave over their territory. Including the white flag of Louis XIV, who rustled the Germans so hard that 300 years later they destroyed two of their own empires in failed attempts to get back at him.

>You cannot go anywhere when you army is so shitty that your officers feed their troops as you do for dogs.

lol what?

Fuck Allah.

arrette complainee, frog

the legion did not surrender when sorrounded in vietnam, you guys let the muslims kill your own people in your own territories

kek

militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp
Fucking third world countries talking to us about defeat when their country was under the rule of other during centuries

dude you lost against Cuba

This is an anecdote of the romanian army during ww2. The officers ate on the table and feed their troops with what was left.

fed *

>romania

all your inherited from your roman ancestors was their latin cowardice.

Stay mad irrelevant poo tribe.

You don't even have a good regiment, only thing brits are good to is fleeing back on their islands at the first appearance of the enemy and then crying like the faggots you are to have the americans saving your asses.

Only reason Germans did not blitzkrieg the fuck out of you is thank to the Channel.
We maybe are surrenderer but at least we are not backstabbing cowards like you.

>arrette complainee
What did he mean by that
>the legion did not surrender when sorrounded in vietnam
What the hell are you refering to.

Let me see... If the USSR still?

No!

Fuck Allah

You don't even know your own history...

Dien Bien Phu

When and where? The Eastern Front? Everyone barely had supplies there, that's not out of the ordinary. Also source, faggot.

Please, they have an excellent army.
Show pride in what we do have, do not sully others with unbased slanders.

kek , check this. pic related

> Gypsy asking for assistance.

I don't remember you inbred, you have google, look for it. And it's probably on the eastern front, but not when it became shitty for the axis

I think YOU don't know what the hell you are talking about, if you are indeed talking about DBP.
Because the legion were just a fraction of the troops there, and they were certainly not in charge.
Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Tu serais pas le Raptor?