Realistic Combat

Hey Sup Forums I am in dire need of movies that portray combat in a realistic manner.
I mean, I need top-tier realism, the best of the best, practically like it was taken from real life and put onto the screen.

For reference, here are some good examples:

(Pic related) Royal Space Force: Flat-spins, Gun-camera-style footage, Drop-tanks, con trails, it's all here. If you're a lover of aerial combat like i am, the last ten-twenty minutes of this movie will make you giddy with excitement. Furthermore, if you love immersive worlds and aviation in general, this movie is the one for you.
Scene Related=> youtube.com/watch?v=3l3yEGblTj8

Come And See (Idi I Smotri): A well-renowned movie with rather stellar acting for a film practically buried and forgotten by the mainstream. However, if you even have the slightest interest in cinema, you've probably heard of it. I'm listing this because of one scene in particular that sums up realism to a shining point: As the main character and another Belorussian milk a cow in the middle of a field, a flare erupts from the tree-line, shining light upon our protagonist and his buddy. As they gaze at the light, tracers spurt from the tree-line, forcing the main character to duck as tracers go flying overhead, ricocheting off of the ground dozens of feet behind him. The realism in this scene mainly comes from the engagement range, the use of a flare to illuminate the target (They probably were sighting in on the Slavs while they were moving into the field), and the fact that they used real ammunition during shooting (Yes, those are actual tracer bullets being fired at the cameraman/actor).

Battle of Britain: Replicas, Models, Functioning Reproductions, yes-yes-yes! This movie is extraordinarily realistic: Coolant spilling out of engines, pilots freezing up as the adrenaline floods their brains, pilot injuries that render the aircraft useless, failed parachutes, everything you could want is in here.

That's about it, thanks.

ur mom AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But in all seriousness Pirates of the Caribbean

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

Siege of Thotville

Revenge of the Sith is a realistc portrayal of the 19th century's hungarian hussar combat style

Mad Max: Fury Road fight between Max and Furiosa. No bullshit, no superpowers, and the strength difference is pretty realistic.

master and commander
legends of galactic heroes
the patriot
zulu

>The patriot
Unironically disable the oxygen flow to your brain

shit forgot Das Boot
probably any war movie before 1990 will do op

ISIS dashcams

THIS ISNT A CAAARRRRR

>And your other car

John Wick for modern gunplay

>the patriot
You mean the one with Mel "The Hatchet" Gibson?

The first hour of saving private ryan
Black hawk down
Zero dark thirty

Didn't know Battle of Britain was so good, thanks for the recommendation. Master and Commander has great Napoleonic naval combat, and provides an accurate portrait of the Royal Navy. Das Boot is a sobering representation of life on a U-boat. Haven't seen them, but I've heard good things about The Battle of Algiers and Threads (Algerian Revolt and a the aftermath of a hypothetical nuclear exchange in Britain). Also if this thread gets memed to death, take it to /k/.

this John Wick 2 was literally how the Marine Corps Seals killed Bin Ladungen

Generation kill
Restrepo (real stuff in this docu)
Lone survivor (some of the stuff is cinematic as hell but the soldier's attitude and way of movement is real good)
Saving Private Ryan (only the landing tho)

haha ya i was trolling :^)

This
Das Boot is pure kino on every level.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Heat

Yeah man, definitely watch it, acting isn't too well aside from the sorties, but it's worth it just for those dogfights.
Also, will do.

the ruseman claims another unsuspecting victim

Sicario, maybe.

>restrepo

Patrician tier taste user.

If you like restrepo youll like severe clear and korengal, restrepos the best tho

guys getting blown up by mines for two hours: the movie

Zero Dark Thirty's raid scene is really good. The Way of the Gun probably has the best gunplay I've seen.

>Lone Survivor

That the one where Marky Mark and friends keep falling off cliffs?

>Wings of Honneamise
My nigga

>legends of galactic heroes

Blackhat obviously