HILLARY IS NUTS AND FINISHED HOLY SHIT

Based Paul Joseph Watson has been asking mental health professionals about Hillary Clinton and whether she's fit to be president.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

>HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM WITH ATTENDANT SOCIOPATHY
>BRAIN DAMAGE DUE TO STROKE
>DRUG ABUSE
>CAN'T HANDLE STRESS AT ALL
>CAN'T ACT RATIONALLY WHEN FACED WITH AN ISSUE, RESORTS STRAIGHT TO ANGER AND BLAME
>EMOTIONAL ILLITERACY
>OFTEN CONFUSED
>COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT PERSONALITY DISORDER

MENTALLY INCAPACITATED HILLARY IS UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-mental-state-becoming-campaign-talking-point-n621556
youtube.com/watch?v=FUwo6BOCH8U
youtube.com/watch?v=igAn43VfIfw
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Push it to trend.

go shill your videos on twitter, Paul

>drumpfkins' wetdream
Lol, she's gonna win

What are the chances she goes complete bonkers during debates? I'm pretty sure Trump's strategy will be to provoke her into panic attack/ rage episode.

It's what I'd do.

>Trump supporters 100% sincerely and unironically believe it's Hillary that runs a serious risk of a damaging outburst at the debates

>Correct The Record people are still shitposting on Sup Forums

Fucking kek

>Posting selfies on a mongolian wedding planner forum

shills pls go

I'm not surprised she's losing her fucking mind

I'm like 99% certain Hillary won't bring up the tightness of her cunt in a debate.

Can you say the same about Trump and the length of his dick?

They only do it to get you off message, not to change your mind. It seems to have worked here.

>women joke

Doesn't slide thread Atleast

fuck u hillary

thanks for le standard "everyone who dares to disagree with me is a shill!" shrieking monkey response, but again, it's not hillary that takes a shotgun to their foot every time they open their mouth this week

wow I'm #mentallyhill now

Nobody here fucking has that opinion. That's why we know you're all a bunch of shills.

Do you know where you are?

>privately spoke with psychiatrists
ok please site some sort of source or something

>lesions on tongue
okay that's a long shot

>bill clinton sex addict
god this guy is actually stupid!

>HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM WITH ATTENDANT SOCIOPATHY
>CAN'T HANDLE STRESS AT ALL
>CAN'T ACT RATIONALLY WHEN FACED WITH AN ISSUE, RESORTS STRAIGHT TO ANGER AND BLAME
>EMOTIONAL ILLITERACY
>OFTEN CONFUSED
>COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT PERSONALITY DISORDER
All women display these

Oh no, apparently Trump has a mental disorders too. Google it. It must be true.

no, where am I?

Just goes to show you can NEVER cure your autism.

>god this guy is actually stupid!
Bill Clinton being a sex addict is easily the most probable thing in that whole video, shill.

>then the shill remembered that trump still won
Also dudes talk about their dicks, it's funny. Women shouldn't discuss their vaginas because women aren't funny so it just is gross.

And Trump has narcissistic personality disorder, even worse

Don't you guys think that Trump might not make it to the debates? As in he might have a barbell accident.
Hilderbeast has no chance of survival if this is any indication of how she deals with sudden adversarial situations.

People make up stories about Hilary to have new stuff to attack her with, while there is no need to make up anything about Trump since he does insanely stupid things on weekly basis for us to attack

Because this is not biased at all. wew

you don't think they both might melt down into a puddle of emotion?

Giiiirl you got your eyes half open

fuck the shills
bump

She can't even keep her eyes pointed in the same direction.

Isn't she our best hope for ww3? Don't act like you fuckers don't want it

You just want us to have the weakest mentally damaged woman for President so america can be destroyed.

WW3 under a woman? You really need to think before you say things.

shes a nigger basically, just like obama, that means people will elect her... damnit

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

Wtf i hate Hillary now

>I'm scared, better take an original meme out of context

At least her incompetence will cause it

Kek will smite you for your weak memes.

site a source, idiot

TRUMPSHILLS FUCK OFF

I dont see what the problem is?
Arent Trump supporters saying she is a corporate puppet?
If so, she could literally be comatose and it wouldnt matter

If the puppet's head falls off during show it's going to scare the kids

Why did the posters need to be added? Thats clearly not related?

>trying this hard to reverse situation
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-mental-state-becoming-campaign-talking-point-n621556

LOL

Meme magic.

Her campaign used a stock photo of a model that was also used in an ad for syphilis awareness.

This is pure meme magic.

Trump's physical and mental health is flawless. Anyone attacking on his health is just insane and stupid seeing how Hillary is one stroke away from death.

>Paul Joseph Watson has been paying mental health professionals to say that Hillary Clinton is fit to be president.

ftfy
trump scum are getting really desperate. Crashing in the polls, crashing in the court of public opinion. Trump doesn't even look like he wants to do this anymore. It's going to be great watching you all kick, scream, and cry like faggots when he loses.
Hillary has this in the bag. Even if every little thing is true, her people have the voting machines. They'll just rig the election, buy off all of those who can check them for voter fraud, and that will be it.
And, quite frankly, good. Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run. Politics is for serious people, not for people who just want the title.
Either that, or hopefully trump gets shot. I personally advocate as much violence as possible against him and his supporters. This isn't me being edgy. I genuinely believe that Trump needs to be publicly assassinated.

So she is perfect candidate? You fucks she is literally king Theodon from LOTR. She is doll on the ropes and will do anything for her globalist masters. She is in worst shape then her husband that clearly has Alzheimer at very least.

If anyone else was on the other side except Trump, she would have no chance.

Hell, population: you.

don't you have a twink PM to gossip about?

>Thats clearly not related?
Because you are posting about how much of a fucking faggot you are on a Byzentine dish washing forum.

Is that related?

How the hell is she going to debate Trump? She'll have a meltdown on the scale of Chernobyl

Don't you have an election to lose?

I think Hillary is the whore of Babylon from Revelations in the Bible.

Anyone post her weird "deer In the headlights moment she had yesterday?

If there was ever a moment she looked unqualified to lead the USA, that was the most telling physical example caught on film.

I almost felt bad for that cunt when she needed to be consoled by security.

Here's how the debate will go.

Clinton will be sent the entire script a month before the debate and will have it all memorized. Trump will go in blind.

Clinton will be asked soft-ball questions. Trump's "questions" will be personal attacks masquerading as questions. When he is questioned on something actually political, the question will require answers far, far longer than the allotted time he is given to answer. He gets cut off and looks incompetent, or is forced to give an unsatisfying answer, which the moderators will be all to happy to point out.

When Clinton has to do something unscripted, such as answer one of Trump's attacks or rebuttals, she will simply laugh and spout non-sequiturs. If Trump tries the same thing the moderators will grill him for it.

Clinton will be given the final word the majority of times.

After all this, regardless of the outcome, the media will tell you that Clinton won.

>lol she had a seizure

Look I fucking despise Hillary too but have any of your faggots ever seen what a person having a seizure actually looks like?

what the fuck would you grasp at straws when you have an entire mountain of shit to use against her?

>Clinton will be asked soft-ball questions. Trump's "questions" will be personal attacks masquerading as questions. When he is questioned on something actually political, the question will require answers far, far longer than the allotted time he is given to answer. He gets cut off and looks incompetent, or is forced to give an unsatisfying answer, which the moderators will be all to happy to point out.
Adding on to this part, Clinton will be allowed to go over the allotted time for as much as she wants while Trump will be cut off the moment he crosses the line.

>Make up lies about Hillary to try to discredit her
>Meanwhile, no lies need to be made up about Trump because he does things that discredits himself

its possible shes under an mkultra program all presidents have to go through since 1971.
Green country
timeline
venus mandate
unicorn in rome
youtube.com/watch?v=FUwo6BOCH8U

either way, she will get elected and if you think trump is an any better candidate is only in denial. I will remind you that even actors can be president.

It's not an epileptic seizure it's more stress induced seizures. It actually fits the bill whether it truly was one or not.

All Trump will do is avoid answering the questions and talk about building the wall and saying Hillary is crooked.

Oh nice IP you got there.

It would be a shame if someone DDOSed you or even dox you....

I think Trump will drop all the standard debate ethics and go straight for the fucking jugular. He'll do everything to annoy, frustrate, and humiliate clinton. The game is to put pressure on her until she crumples like an old newspaper.

Hey CTR

Wtf, I hate hillary now.

I will now ShillForJill.

"talk about building the wall "
trump may as well have written for pink floyd.

white people still think my country isnt crooked and that there is hope. Trump sold racism and it carried him until now.

So relatable desu, once the boots open, she has my vote

Crazy bitch.

Post it please.

>implying you cant reset the router to get a new ip

You have never seen a fucking seizure in your life.
youtube.com/watch?v=igAn43VfIfw

Don't forget about these

I've been a Hillary supporter since she announced. Ever since I started lurking on Sup Forums I started getting more and more redpilled on her and I honestly can't bring myself to vote for her anymore. This OP is just another nail in that coffin because having a mentally ill President is extremely dangerous for the country. The media likes to make Trump out to be hitler 2.0 and I actually believed them for a while. Now I'm pretty sure I'll be voting Trump.

>I've been a Trump supporter since he announced. Ever since I started lurking on Sup Forums I started getting more and more redpilled on him and I honestly can't bring myself to vote for him anymore. This OP is just another nail in that coffin because having a mentally ill President is extremely dangerous for the country. The media likes to make Hillary out to be hitler 2.0 and I actually believed them for a while. Now I'm pretty sure I'll be voting Hillary.

>The media likes to make Hillary out to be hitler 2.0 and I actually believed them for a while

This is why that doesn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

this is fucking bizarre. people are saying a ss agent injected her with something.

look at her face when the agent tells her "youre ok"

The mentally ill part works since Trump has early signs of dementia. Before the end of his first term, he'll be forgetting who everyone is and hallucinating.

Better before the end than before the beginning.

That guy never goes near here. You fucking idiots are going to kill your own movement by simply being idiots. I can't stand it.

>router
>on a phone

>what is a photo filter to trick dweebs like you

>dem eyes!

She's fucked

I like how she scanned the audience and immediately pinpointed the source like a goddamn terminator.

She's going to win because
Feminism is this year's trend
She's part of a bloodline in family, same as Barack

Unbelievable that the process that ended up with these two candidates are how you pick your commander in chief in charge of your nuclear arsenal.

I don't think shell debate, something is going to happen.

Good video, Paul. Everything comes full circle

>unironically listen and believe anything the alcoholic Watson spouts

Bet you voted out too eh mate, you dumb cunt.

Why would they go there to protest Trump sons hunting? What were they really protesting?