Why is Australia whiter and better than Burgerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

west coast is best coast

its not pendeja, its Tulum.

because it isnt bordering you cunts.

>abbos
>paddies
>convicts
>an entire country that is poisonous, venomous, or so hot its uninhabitable

you be you, australia. cheeky cunts.

We don;t have Mexico on our southern border

Australia is shit.
USA is way better, would move in a heartbeat.

you have papua nueva guinea, much worse.

Your country isn't even relevant.

Scorched earth can look pretty white under the right circumstances, yeah.

New Zealand > Australia

>Saved the thumbnail
>"ohh meme"
You have to leave.

You can't just move here? What's wrong with you? Are you poor or something?

the nation so cucked it won't even let your nuclear ships dock because of muh environment

Keep thinking that mate and I hope you spread that sentiment so we can keep our 90% white population.

>implying papuans know how to get to Australia
why do all the kiwis move to aus then?

>you have papua nueva guinea, much worse.

They can't run here though and you know how we feel about boats

Because we beat the shit out of people who try to fuck it up for us.

I don't have a degree, only a trade.
I've been over there a few times, when I was younger I dated a girl from california, nearly married her but alas it was not to be.

I don't feel comfortable gaming the system like mexicans.

is it true that papuans practice Floridan feasts?

I WANT AN AUSTRALIAN BF
RIGHT
NOW

>be me today
>enter new finance class
>10 women 5 men
>12 of them Asian
>the 3 white ones are males

What...... is happening

Well hi there.

h-hi

g'day

Very well hamburger bro but just remember that the kiwis turned down your offer of dollar F-16s they are that cucked

stronger borders dont let the shitters in.

mainly because they have a fucking ocean between them and anyone else.

BACK OFF I SAW

>her

FIRST

What trade mate?

marry me.

supreme emu cum

because burgerland is full of fat disgusting ugly cunts, stupid niggers and beaners

We are lucky we killed most of our indigenous when we moved here, in Australia abo are like 1 in 10000 most live in the middle of australia but no one goes there

Cucked again...

Sorry mate it is illegal to be gay here and we are also as it happens quite full.

Full as fuck.

since when you have killed all your chinks, muzzies and lebs?

Because it didn't have a revolution against Mother Britain.
It didn't bite the hand that fed it.

>it is illegal to be gay here

>massive amounts of LEGAL immigration
>straight facefuck anyone who tries to come in illegally for years and years
>people stop trying
>everyone is happy

Fucking end yourself faggot

Muslims not welcome in this thread.

kill yourself cunt

[spoiler][/spoiler] works out great because we get all the super rich asians coming in and people that have skills that we need like engineers, not just any fucking store clerk or welfare queen

I was talkin about the native abo's but yes, there are heaps of those cunts especially chinks

>asians
>great
top kek

Not dark enough, have you thought about Tasmania

>%60

Because more white people

Kill self cunt. Faggots not welcome.

White Hispanics are white, i'm sorry. it's just true.

pic related a white hispanic (not considered white according to Sup Forums)

They have a healthy diet of fish raised in the finest of indian poo.

Being white isn't just the colour of your skin m8. Hispanics have trash genetics and very low IQ.
>she
isn't white.
>she
is just poor trash

hey homer mate

Even if they were considered white, they make up such a small amount of the hispanic population. You're mostly getting greasy fullblooded beaners. Your future is Brown as fuck.

why arent we, the sons of Iberia, not considered white?

>2/3 of the class is Asian girls

You gotta get laid or what?

because of all of the slaves we left with you.

>mfw when the levels of hate towards LG people is this high
Why are you banana benders this disgruntled? Did a lesbian steal your girlfriends or something?

Just because a minority of hispanics are white doesn't make the rest white.

kek do indians all shit in rivers or something?

Too irrelevant to try and forcibly enrich

BASED
A
S
E
D

No.

Who said anything about lesbians your hairy ass sniffing cock gobbler?

Because you're as degenerate as a kiddy fiddler or an animal fucker. The (((media))) may have tricked the general public into accepting your filth in our society but there's no way I ever will. You and yours should be hung from the nearest tree. Wretched filth.

>Mexico
You're the reason faggot, you keep invading our country.

Come ova ere mate

you are our rightful clay.

being 90% white is nice but
>tfw howard cucked us out of our guns

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Engineers
Yeah, hire people with poor English speaking skills for jobs where communication is one of the biggest factors for success, or did you just want some (You)'s?

>more asians
>great

Fuck off

Because despite white trash bogans, they rember their jailer.
Instead of having faggy stars , they put union jack with pride.

i don't think Sup Forums realizes just how many chinamen australia has. at least ours are contained to one city. in australia, they've flooded practically every single city.

Why are there so many people on the beach at once? That looks uncomfortable as hell.

>their beaches are packed with people

wtf thats disgusting

Because the UK sent their prisoners there. We get the prisoners from Mexico.

I'd entertain you with an explanation about how I hate everyone past the B in LGBTQIA+, how I hate flamboyant faggots, how nobody in my family or any of my best friends know I'm gay, or how I wish I weren't gay, but whatever.
If you think we all go dancing around in leather at pride parades and partaking in orgies, so be it.
At this point it'd be easier to just deliberately post shit that would piss people like you off.

Hope you enjoy next year's Sydney Mardi Gras :^)

Ye but they have spoidahs
A lot of spoidahs

You in Sydney? cause we really are getting fucked here

I've certainly never seen that many people at the beach at once before unless there was some sort of event going on

Typical east coast seppo wannabe faggot. You lot should fuck off.

we keep you 72% white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

Is east coast really that bad?

Also: Will I get any decent job with only bachelor in civil engineering and some 1,5 year of experience as technologist in steel constructions factory? Or should I wait and make an IWE here in Poland and then go?

>checks flag

Feels good to live in a country where if someone is at the beach everyone else turns around and finds some other beach.

>Niggers
>Spics
>religious nuts
>an entire country full of bears, mountain Lions , or places that snow so much you can't drive anywhere for weeks

you be you, america, fat cunts

That's 'cause you stab each other all the time

Fuck that, just show up in Colorado and figure it out from there once you lose your job.--You will soon enough btw.

It will be worth it, your country's real estate is fucked forever due to negative gearing, unless your Dave from the EEblog.

You don't stand a chance and I can guarantee someone from here would take you in. Americans love the DunDee films, half of our old people drive outbacks.

Not seeing any surfable waves there nigger. Go back to laying in a freeo gutter. Gold coast boi

Kek, so thats how you troll an emu.

Will you let me in?

It's funny because while Aus has some of the worst poisonous animals in the world it has a much lower selection than N. America and Mexico. Nobody has died from a spider bite since the 80s and a few children die from snakes each year but barely any healthy adults.

Also that part you call to hot to inhabit is just a huge containment zone for Abos. We push them further and further inland each year and they don't bother us as much.

But they stab non-violently. Its a cultural thing.

It's not bordering a third world nightmare. The closest they have are Abos but they're too incompetent to hurt anybody but themselves.

Are you mad at me?

If by that you mean they eat the brains of their enemy, then yes.

not to mention, good luck trying to swim in that ocean and not get eaten by great white sharks

That Pic is literally saying everybody not from the UK isn't white, and we know that shit ain't true for the Irish.
Also you might as well start building that wall now, sooner or later is gonna happen.