The only reason you support Trump is that you're dumb

The only reason you support Trump is that you're dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article83041432.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone knows that, they're proud to be stupid.

source?

18+

Not that big of a difference for those with bachelor's degrees

>implying elitism is a good thing
Democracy is about the common person having the power. The fact a small minor group desires power to dictate over the larger mass is not a very good argument to make for a candidate leaf bro

Educated, wealthy people want cheap labor. That's why they support Clinton. Fuck the middle class, at least, what's left of it, that's clintons campaign.

The fact that most degree holders majored in something other than STEM. (only 26% of graduates had a STEM degree)

A college degree is a piece of shit and measures nothing objectively.

This isn't fucking leafland where you can elect your cute little prime ministers like it's canadian idol. This is an election for the president of the USA and the free world. It has to be someone competent and able.

So trump voters are plumbers, electricians, carpenters and mechanics whilst hillary voters have college degrees in sociology, gender studies, womens studies, marxism studies, communications degrees, and arts degrees?

Most graduate degrees are in useless fields that are unemployable unless you have a graduate degree.

Most people that get degrees in lucrative fields stop at a Bachelors, because they can easily achieve a 100k+ salary without a masters or higher.

You'll find people with Journalism degrees continually go back in for their master's degree. Otherwise they have little to separate themselves from a barista.

mobile.twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
>Hillary saying she'll raise taxes on the middle class

That's right suoid goyim, make sure you don't vote and just listen to your betters. Democracy is wrong you stupid goyim just do what your told

Should we really be counting liberal arts degrees?

A college education is a college education. Regardless of how much time was wasted.

She didn't say that you literal fuck.

And you think that is Hillary.

I never realized paying thousands of dollars for a piece of paper increased your IQ.

All I have to do is take a course in sapiosexual dance therapy and I will be the next Einstein!

>implying people who spend their whole lives in the academic bubble can spot someone competent

You realize our substitute drama teacher prime minister was favourite by he highly educated right? He's the pinacle of elitism

The lack of elitism ideals in society is one of the problems in the world today.

Elitism reward only the best not matter the origin, see how ancestor of actual rich people get rich? Musicians were world famous even if they were poor.

Now we reward people for nothing, rich are rich because they inherited the money, musicians are picked by corporations.

Why are you shilling from Canada?
Wouldn't your opinion hold more weight if you used a US proxy?

People vote for what's best for them, not what's best for the country. People with post graduate degrees generally benefit from globalism and cheap labour. The idea that these people are voting for Clinton because they're educated enough to see that she would be best for the country is laughable. Also, it's important to remember that being well educated doesn't necessarily make you smart, and it certainly doesn't give you common sense.

Watch the video you shill. She literally says it

I can graduate college with an art degree, but that doesn't make me smart

outsourcing

People who've been submerged in a leftist circlewank for longer are more likely to vote left.

What's next Water discovered to be wet?

>the assmad white trash is this thread being so worked by OP
stay mad fags

Well duh. The majority of the Republican base are shit kicking rednecks living in squalor who think they will become billionaires one day if they pull up their bootstraps hard enough.

Because colleges teach liberal ideologies

Start a bar fight.

I think it's time to recognize that people who think it's a good idea to go to college are dumber than the people who realize it's a better financial decision to learn a trade (some STEM excluded of course)

>College

>Full of feminist liberal BS brainwashing

>Makes you smart

God I hate liberals. It's nice to be the one to hire you guys paying off your worthless degrees, since you can't ever start a business on your own and spend your whole life parroting like good little sheep. Stay in college.

The Post-Graduate group is the most pathetic and hilarious group by majority.

You have the:
>I'm 34 & balding, but I'm still in college & I haven't had a real job yet
>I went directly from my bachelor's in Journalism to my Master's in Journalism. The only job I could find with a bachelor's was at Starbucks
>I'm only here because my company pays my tuition. I only show up for tests. Fuck these kids and the rest of these nutcases. Trump 2016

>phd in black history and privilege checking
>highly educated

really makes you think

These STEM fields should become fields of their own and colleges should be dismantled.

What happens if we push nearly everyone to go to college to get into these STEM fields? They get more worthless and harder to get into.

Our country has little innovation because we're sending our kids to school for 100 years just to repeat half the worthless information they learn, instead of teaching them how to be businessmen, entrepreneurs, and creators.

These STEM fields should become schools of their own**

so all the nig nogs are voting Trump? I'll take it.

ppl told me my entire life im dumb
thanks for tellin me how to vote, leaf

>highly educated voters
>voting Democrat

I don't think you want to go down that route.

My personal tutor while at university was a true communist and after a few beers I would argue with him that capitalism was better. A lot of people in the same situation do not and they come to believe that the left wing viewpoint is correct. This is the main reason that the longer you are in education for the more likely you are to be a leftist. You have had more time to be (((educated))).

>tfw you realize college is nothing more than liberal brainwashing centers for young adults

>University of California always a major donator to the democratic party

I don't get how how people support communism, it has failed time and again. Capitalism itself is way more functional, obviously

I can agree with that but without some serious new legislation... I just can't see colleges trying to fix themselves because it's just too profitable to have all of these 'feel good' degrees.

Passing an economics course should be mandatory for high school graduation imo

Why do they never break this down in different majors?

Because the truth hurts

thank you for correcting the record

Actually, despite the fact that Trump is wrong on many things and I absolutely disagree with him on his support of Israel, he was 100% right about Syria, and almost every other candidate, Republican and Democrat, have this issue wrong. The only other person who was right that was running, to my knowledge, was Rand Paul, but feel free to correct me and let me know who else was right.

Trump claimed that we cannot afford to fight a war in Syria against Assad while simultaneously opposing ISIS in the region, as historically speaking, fighting a war on two fronts is not beneficial to a country. Moreover, it has been our support of the "moderate rebels" in the region that has allowed ISIS to flourish.

Sorry, shill, but Trump was right and HRC was wrong. In fact, I'd wager that if you support HRC despite knowing her position on Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Syria, that you happen to be the dumb one.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article83041432.html

>STEM majors are least likely to vote
>social studies majors are more likely to vote

OP BTFO

>the more brainwashed you are by the liberal college system the more likely you are to vote liberal

BIG SURPRISE

I'm curious about STEM graduates, any data?

>citation needed
>implying academic knowledge has anything to do with IQ

(((Highly Educated)))

>he was 100% right about Syria
When he said we should leave that shit to the Russians up until last fall or when he said we should bomb the shit out of ISIS since or the smattering of times he said we should go in and take the oil when he wasn't saying we should blow up the oil?

Did you even read the post, or is reading something difficult for you to accomplish?

>Trump claimed that we cannot afford to fight a war in Syria against Assad while simultaneously opposing ISIS in the region, as historically speaking, fighting a war on two fronts is not beneficial to a country. Moreover, it has been our support of the "moderate rebels" in the region that has allowed ISIS to flourish.

Did you even watch him debate Jeb Bush? I don't think you did. Your opinion was molded by the media. Congrats, you're a retard.

Fanatical Trump supporters are quite literally the "idiot demographic" in the United States, as anyone who's ever met the white trash at a Trump rally could tell you. These are the worst fucking people in the United States, and NONE of them have a coherent thought in their god damn heads. They just regurgitate memes they heard on FOX, Reddit, and Stormfront over and over. Never go full Trump.

Although I do sympathize with the Trump supporters who just don't want Hillary to be president, because even the Democrats don't like that bitch. There's plenty of evidence out there that Hillary Clinton's cronies committed widescale election fraud in AT LEAST two states (New York and Illinois), so she should honestly be disqualified too. It's just fucking sad that Hillary Clinton is the sensible choice in this election because Trump is actually worse than a woman who would use the DNC to falsify primary election results. If you really hate Clinton, then IMO you should vote Gary Johnson, because he has a better chance of becoming POTUS than the fuckface carrot-colored carnival clown.

Education != Intelligence
We are already paying for education of the less bright ones through student loans. And now these statist retards want to finance higher education, so every fucking idiot and his sister can go to collage. This is against natural selection. This is against evolution.