ALERT ALERT ALERT

OK, so you know how the DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC itself got served a lawsuit for fraud by the Bernouts?

Well the guy who actually served the papers to her mysteriously died two days ago

I tried to create another thread about this and it disappeared pretty quick

here's the article I first read about it in

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

Pic kinda related since it's Debbie Wasserman Schultz's titties from like 10 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3FMgZruOXE
snopes.com/2016/08/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died/
lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/
youtube.com/watch?v=qFNBUs7O-h4
morningnewsusa.com/shawn-lucas-confirmed-dead-found-lying-on-the-bathroom-floor-did-democrats-kill-him-2394986.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not her, but she is definitely a murderer

whats dead persons name

Slide it

Ricardo Villaba

damn those tits are kinda nice. cept the nipples are pepperoni

those dam titties ggrrr

Bump
Share with CF general

those are nigger aereolas

There's a video of them serving the lawsuit papers but I'm not sure whether or not it's some bullshit, watching it now

The guy behind the camera is the one who mysterious stopped living

youtu.be/D3FMgZruOXE

will do

Probably just another gym accident, nothing to see here goys

yfw they keep getting away with it

well he was in his bathroom maybe the hemorrhoids got him

>tfw you shoulda used preparation H

come on fbi.....

*insert pic of bryan cranston yelling DO YOUR FUCKING JOB*

feds got mad when we investigated boston bomber

WELL SHALL WE START INVESTIGATING OR ARE YOU GUNA DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

so far pretty good, old man nigga security guard starts trying to prevent the recording a little after 8 mins

One convenient death is a tragedy. Over 100 convenient deaths is a statistic.

aha what if comey is the hit man

wow, fags.

oh sorry do jews also have large aereolas? i've only seen that size on crossbred whites

>Pic kinda related since it's Debbie Wasserman Schultz's titties from like 10 years ago.
what the fuck happened to her face in 10 years
she looks like an ogre now

It just keeps happening and no one does anything about it.

You know it's not actually her, yes?

Pure coincidence

DAMN, i'd goy her

oh
that's slightly upsetting fampai

I dunno the teeth look similar..

also that's not the point of this thread, just the lure to bring in my fellow pollacks amidst the shilling

dont worry user

when our beloved god emperor is victorious he will have them all put on trial and then executed in full view of the entire world

snopes.com/2016/08/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died/

What the actual fuck.

Shawn Lucas.

they killed him while he was in the bathroom.

hillarys hitmen dont fuck around, they kill you in your most vulnerable state.

>hillary's hitmen
>hillary's

oh, honey…
Hillary is barely coherent. She's a puppet.

Someone end this, this isn't funny any more.

my bad, I was confused, didn't mean to post the wrong guy

for a few years now i've been open carrying a glock
i even hold it in my left hand when i take a piss in the bathroom

Annnd another on bites the dust.

why are there weird lines on her tits?

I pee in a diaper while i pour water in the urinal from a hidden bottle to make it sound like im pissing. This leaves my hands free to operate my pdw.

>thegatewaypundit.com

I don't know why you guys do this to yourselves.

Do you knw that bright yellowy circle in the sky?

It does that to you

those are tanlines

You make me wish I was American.

I use a permanent catheter and diaper while setting an advanced booby trap every time I fake pee.

It was the teeth that made me sure it wasn't her. Salami tits has a double canine. DWS never did.

Also, ten years ago, DWS was already ~40 years old.

are you talking about the jpeg compression errors from years and years of that file being shared back and forth or the fucking tanlines from the sun?

no one got mad. fuck

Very cool, but that's nothing.
I sit in this corner spot in an alleyway with a battle rifle and full riot gear. Fuck the bathroom I just piss and shit on the spot.

robert paulson

nice try, you just need to lurk those australian threads a little more

yeah can we get a death certificate from a .gov
what state and county did these people die in? gatewaypundit.leaf

Oh ok, you're right.

Don't worry, guys! Its gateway pundit, so, according to this faggot, he should be alive and well! Nothing to see here... move along!

those are some nutty jugs op tfp

except snopes confirmed it to be true

I haven't really found much info on it so far

do you think if it was a government hit they're going to make it easier for people to find out about it?

No more anheroing until one of you faggots take her out.

Tan lines and jews make me soft though.

if comey is the hitman he could have left a 2322 message for us

Pic is from the 80s senpai

I would not be opposed to military service as a requirement to vote. If you wouldn't for your country, why the fuck should your country listen to you?

>not hiding for your goddamn life while working against the interests of the foundation
shiggydiggy

This. At the very least I would hire some bodyguards to go with me while I'm on my way to the FBI's office. That way if/when the assassins try to take you out, you have some protection and/or witnesses.

>yfw your bodyguards are Soro's goons

>The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead
lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/

exactly this is necessary.

John McCain thread.

You're down the rabbit hole now, and there is no turning back

I as the OP and also as an Arizonan support this message

Songbird McCain is a collosal faggot and I'll be doing everything I can to convince others to vote against him and deny him another term in the senate

you're just not a shitposter hans, but take comfort. it takes a special kind of retard to know how to trigger people in a deliberate way

it's okay we still love you

Bump

Just remember. Where ever I am, I must also shit post.

I knew what i wanted to be when i grew up after watching the most American movie ever made.......Tremors

youtube.com/watch?v=qFNBUs7O-h4

Fight the slide

BUMP.

Samuel Hyde.

That or owning a business. A potentially brilliant businessman shouldn't waste several years of his life fucking around chasing sandniggers, he could contribute to the economy better that way.

OP another Inconvenient individual, a Clinton critic, researcher, and author died a couple of days ago.
His name was Victor Thorn.

morningnewsusa.com/shawn-lucas-confirmed-dead-found-lying-on-the-bathroom-floor-did-democrats-kill-him-2394986.html

aparently another anti-clinton researcher died four days ago as well, Victor Thorn.. I never hear of him

hivemind, you beat me to it by 30 seconds

>I never hear of him
just a coincidence
go back to watching cnn

WOW guys take your meds seriously.

#ImWithHer

Trump is getting old. He's the type of personality who wants to achieve things wealth, power, fame etc. He wants to win the game and seems to think that US presidency is the ultimate status you can achieve before retiring. Which it probably is. A kind of going out with a bang before fading into the obscurity of history. At least if he wins he can be assured that the world remembers his name even when his businesses crumble and turn to ashes.

The more time goes on, the more I think the machine will do everything and anything to prevent him from winning.. but it's not going to stop me from voting for him, and I think there will be real and serious backlash if they steal the election for Hillary

Sammy Hyde

Honestly its the Ultimate Troll. You get elected PResident and then Blast wide open the entire Corrupt system and expose everyone. They will almost certainly assassinate you and a civil war will break out but the Resulting madness that ensues will forever be linked to your likeness and name and you will be remembered by the entire world for a thousand years as that Crazy pepe the frog guy that shit-talked his way into the presidency and set the world on fire with internet memes

>mfw this is happening to the same people who called us conspiracy nuts

rmyth

Seth Rich
>Suspected DNC e-mail leaker
>killed in a 'robbery gone wrong', yet nothing was taken

Shawn Lucas
>Served both Debbie Wasserman Schultzand the DNC with the Bernouts' class action lawsuit
>Died in his bathroom, details unknown

Victor Thorn
>Anti-Clinton Researcher and Conspiracy Theorist
>Found dead from an aparently self-inflicted gunshot wound on a mountain, died on his birthday

>kot thread

Ritch is an interesting one since he was Shot in the back at point black range with a suppressed handgun (other people in neighborhood would have heard the gunfire otherwise.)

>kot682.png
>682

they were all executed
do you really think this is just a series of coincidences?
How come this ONLY happens to democrats?
Just like the fucking democrat exit polls that were consistently off by 10-20% despite the SAME exit polls being within .3% for republicans.

In the Book it was a revolution led by the Veterans that brought it about.

Oh no i fully agree they were murdered and that Hillary or her associates are the culprits.

Its just amazing to me how BLATANT it is. They dont even TRY to make this shit look accidental.

Im actually mad that the most Ruthless and Corrupt people ruling the world are so INCOMPETENT.

>not having at least 1000 kots

What has this world come to?

I'd actually suck on these big jewish titties.

Why would they bother being competent if nobody cared?
Obama flat out paid Iran hostage fees and nothing will come of it.
Look around you, we're close to collapsing fampai.
The Hillary FBI thing?
That did a lot subconsciously. Broken windows theory.

same