What would be your answer?

What would be your answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-5n4EVsmmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YO U

"Do you use reddit?'

That depends on Reddit's response. You see, whatever they like, I like the opposite. How else am I going to be Sup Forums AS FUCK and impress the bros?

"Sorry, I don't browse reddit"

>say no
>he tells you about it
>say yes
>he wants to reminisce about how epic it was

No winning here.

Sup Forums says im not allowed to or I they wont let me post on their board. :(

Yes and I disliked it.

I watched the first 4 episodes with an open mind and hated every second.

>I walk in
>can't find normal person to talk to
>see this guy
>"He'll do." ;)

I saw season 1 but I never caught it after.

No, I don't, not for any of the reasons I've gathered that Sup Forums would propose, reasons I can only assume they gathered by watching it or being friends with people who do, but because I wouldn't watch a show of its genre anyway - an animated series with less than total market penetration. Total market penetration requires of the producers who aspire to it the calculation of a political candidate, so that as broad a spectrum of public humor as possible will be amused by it. I am more likely to be amused by a show that has achieved total market penetration than one which is simply a cult item.

Id punch him in the bald spot on his bangs for thinking i was a faggitor

This picture is not accurate. I was asked this by an awkward Norwegian girl at my uni.

*teleports behind you*

heh....big mistake kid.

Please continue

it would be extremely painful

You're a big guy

No I also don't watch game of thrones, play overwatch or in general use much technology.
im actually a Jehovah's Witness so I choose more tamer entertainment.
Have you seen gentleman broncos?

>OMG LOL I luuuurve rick and morty~~!!
>It's such a like SMART cartoon, like really made for adults!
>The humor is mature. They arnt afraid to use big science-y jokes like Big Band Theory!
>It's k if u dont like it. Its full of weird science references. Ya kinda need to be nerd to get it lol XD
>They should totally do like a cross over with rick and morty, big bang theory, and cosmos! Science 4 lyfe!!!
>Its a show for science lovers. S'why I looooooooove it :3

This is basically the mindset of their target audience.
The pesudo-intellectuals you see regularly post "Awesome '''''''science'''''' factoids with picture and text" images on Facebook. The people who get all of their love of science from neil de grasse tyson and bill nye or the evening news.

More like

>"Do you go on Sup Forums?

NO REDDIT REEEEEEE

Yeah I do actually it's pretty funny sometimes.

I don't know, it's just humor I enjoy.

>Weird angle
>small tv
>movie chopped to 16:9 from 21:9

Truly reddit

Every episode:
*Brap*
*Prff*
*Braaaaap*
*Pew pew*
*Braaaap*

Great comedy, v:10 a:10 thanks yify

It's more about the adlibbing, really.

Yes, but it's hardly worth being a topic of discussion.

>norwegian

you should fuck her assuming she isn't already infected with aids from negros.

>pepper spray him and claim he was assaulting you
Crisis averted.

>adlibbing
>an animated show
...How?

I think I watched all of the first season but the only thing I remember is the tv one with gazorpafield.

She was pretty uggs mate.

They animate after they do the voices but a lot of their shit they make up on the fly.

Regardless, if you are both white it is your job to impregnate her before the white race is destroyed.

get the fuck outta my face bitch ass whitey

I live in a 92% White country, I'm really not concerned.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I run into these types of people a lot at university.
They're friendless and spergy most of the time, but as long as you smile and just play along with their interests then they're harmless and surprisingly friendly.
They only become a problem when they ask for your contact details.

"Yeah, I saw the first two seasons. It's a good show, but I haven't watched any of season 3 so far."

Let's see how autistic Sup Forums is.

this. I've always been tertiary friends with these types. They are friendly, and I never have the heart to ignore them. Plus I exist in this bridge between aspie and normie, so these types always flock to me.

do I watch it? like... regularly? no, it's only 2 seasons, go fuck off you fucking sweaty nerd, you're scaring the babes away

trips understands

>I exist in this bridge between aspie and normie
I know that feel

Painting with a pretty broad brush there pal

Excuses

Yeah *burps, its fucking *throws up alittle and takes a sip of beer, its fucking SHIT *THrows up onto greasebangs

I couldn't get past the cringey drunk burping in the first episode mate.

yeah it's pretty funny sometimes but i think it's really cringe worthy when it tries to get serious with all the nihilistic stuff

"I saw the first two episodes and thought it was alright. Don't have an interest in watching it any further though."

Never seen an episode...also have never seen a spongebob episode either. Is it a kid show?

The drawings aren't literally emitting the voices, they record some people talking then do the drawings...

how can you be so...

how

For now you do. Do you want your country to be surrounded entirely by Orcs screaming "let us in so we can FUCK" with their big lips flapping?

this is the loneliest thing I've ever read

f a i l e d m a l e

this is pretty funny

All true artist do.

In this sort of situation you say "yes, have you seen..." If you just say no they are gonna sperg out explaining it to you. Asking them a question after your statement allows you to control the conversation.

They're going to explain it to you anyway. If you say you liked it they'll enthuse, if you say you didn't they'll list some episodes that will help you get into it. The only solution is to say "Have a wash."

>not my sorta thing
Thats seriously all you have to say and any worthwhile cunt will stop talking about it. If they don't, make it clear they are unwanted and the faggots will scurry back to whatever hole they crept from.

Not even once

"No, but I've heard it's pretty good."

youtube.com/watch?v=a-5n4EVsmmo

Orcish girls are cute, so yes

Only mixed girls are cute. Unmixed spades are the rustled jimmies ape.

yes, and it's good, enjoy telling me how reddit I am instead of a nice discussion about the show or funny meme

Yes, gif related

Do you use shampoo?

First the voice actor adlibs, and then they animate it. Are you retarded?

"Sometimes, it's pretty alright"

You have more autism than the kid in the photo

What channel is it on?

Somebody's really projecting here.

No, I just don't like to put my dick inside Harambe.

Do you listen to LMFAO?

I would offer him a handy j, see how he reacts. If he says yes then I'll take him to the nearest public toilet, unzip his pants and slice his nipples off. I'd then force him to eat his nipples at knife point, give him a handy j and leave. I'd also ask what time Rick and Morty is on.

"i have seen a couple of episodes and i didn't like it"

Goodness why is this true? I like the show but even with friends it feels like there is nothing to about when it comes to RnM.

It truly has nothing worth noting or discussing.

"Excuse me! We haven't been introduced!"

"Do you shower?"

"Back off Jew lard, your hair is licorice."

"Would you mind not mentioning 'do', my grandfather died in a guano-related incident."

All worthy rejoindahs.

>a manic pixie girl with dyed hair comes up to you
>"have you seen Amelie?"
how do you respond Sup Forums?

Whats that?