What was going through their mind at this exact moment?

What was going through their mind at this exact moment?

they're probably all getting "about to die" boners

don't they all have lightsabers?

can't 10 younglings take on one anakin?

A light saber, obv.

"oh shit"

Anakin's lightsaber

I can't tell if you're serious but anakin was one of the most powerful, if no the most powerful, jedis alive. 10 younglings with underdeveloped hand eye coordination and force abilities won't stand a chance.

"vvvvvvvvvvvuuuuushhhhhhh"

The prequels would have been saved had Lucas simply actually shown both Anakin killing the sandpeople, including the women and children, and this scene in which he butchers a room full of children. I'm talking full-on no cuts away, lightsaber slicing through kid bodies.
It would have instantly elevated the prequels from utter shit to "franchise-shifting". They still would have sucked as movies, but they would have reframed the entire Star Wars universe in a previously unprecedented way.

i feel like if they rushed him they mighta had a chance, although "what are we geng to do?" kid is almost certainly dead and so are at least a couple others. aren't there like a dozen of them? cmon. you only need half that, and if 4-5 converge at the same time, at least 1, more likely 2 or possibly even 3 should be able to score a mortal blow. look at the asian looking kid on the right, he knows.

maybe the jedi just suck at this specific type of situation, windu and his three cannon fodder friends fucked it up too when they went for sheev.. or rather let him come to them and get cut down.

whatever

When dooku was on the floor and palpatine told him to go fuck himself and die he should of just said
"FUCK YOU HES THE SITH LORD" to anakin.

"wtf joining the dark side makes the midichlorians turn your eyes yellow? that's rally dumb"

a 20 minute sequence of Anakin raiding the temple showing him killing irrelevant Jedi would have been sick, idk why it only showed like 3 minutes of it.

Pic related would have been so awesome seeing it in the final film.

Anakin could literally pick up all of them with a thought, spin their bodies in vortex, throw in his saber and slice them into bits like some kind of macabre meat tornado

Quantity beats quality

Could Luuke beat Luuuke?

>we could kill this guy with simple guns. Why, would us, with all our advanced tech, can't manage to invent gunpowder?

He had a two foot height advantage on them. That counts as high-ground.

It's a different galaxy, maybe the volatile elements are just not found.

>implying bullets can pierce beskar

What if it turns out that kid is Snoke?

Kek

Could Luke Prime beat Bigger Luke?

I forgot to tell the internet they should close their borders.

>user legitimately isn't sure he could beat 10 children in a fight