What would a modern Seinfeld remake look like?

What would a modern Seinfeld remake look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oT8u2Qy78ag
youtu.be/kvP9dKw7_y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jery get ipad

Its Always Sunny

Jerry would be a plug and Constanza would be hitting stains and giving brain

a BLACKED suscription? you pay for that stuff monthly?

it's all the rage Jerry!

Just started watching it! Skipped season 1, and went straight to season 2. Binged it in two days and I was satisfied. I heard it only gets better!

silent because the audience realized through the internet that there are more better options for comedy so they realized seinfeld was never actually funny it was just...on.

Kramer would be a Sup Forums fag

>I'M GETTING SICK OF ALL THESE FUCKING NIGGERS JERRY

It wouldn't work. Too many shows copied its style over the years that what it didn't wouldn't be fresh and new now.

Would Elaine be a thottie? Would she be thicc?

curb

it's simple, you don't remake sitcoms. ever

He would be one of the An-caps and would be obsessed with NAP and helicopter memes.

I'd assume that Jerry Seinfeld would purchase an Apple™ iPad™.

it's sorta hard to imagine 'cause so many episodes' (sub)plots had to do with miscommunications or a complete lack of communication between characters 'cause the tech wasn't as advanced as it's now (not that there's anything wrong with it)

nowadays almost everybody has a cellphone and with that goes away many of the problems that triggered and drove the episodes' core conflicts

Jerry would be Chris Ray Gun.

Elaine would be Lindsay Ellis.

George would be Rich Evans.

Kramer would be the Classic Games Room guy.

curb?

They literally did a modern episode on Curb, it was funny

Kramer is New Age dunce who believes everything he hears but also gets obsessive into conspiracy lingo (would love Trump)

Elaine is a basic bitch who gaps for whatever mainstream habits people have (vote Hillary SJW for sure)

George is pent up beta male trying to leverage the system to his advantage. Would basically be Sam Hyde mining bitcoins and creating Kickstarter schemes (everything backfires of course)

Jerry is still a comedian who makes observations

Oh boy, you're in for a treat. I wish i could watch it all for the first time again.

Once you're finished, watch Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's equally as fantastic - but very different.

lots more drinking and drugs.

Disagree
So much info is lost when communicating by text.

Here's an episode subplot for you
Elaine starts dating a guy, but suspects he might be a Trump supporter - he's made some positive comments on Putin, seems uncomfortable around Mexicans, etc
But of course Sup Forumscucks would lose their minds over this because they refuse to accept that things they loved as children, were indeed made by liberals.

Politics in comedy shows suck dick, regardless of which side is supported.

I don't care if they agree or disagree with me, I want to watch something funny, not the current events segment of the news. It's the reason why good comedians make bipartisan jokes or just avoid politics all together. As for political comedians, they're usually completely biased towards one side and act as an echo chamber for that side, people want to hear what pleases them. Same reason why Sup Forums and /leftypol/ are two different things, Sup Forums is a right wing echo chamber and /leftypol/ is a left wing echo chamber, both are equally shit for anyone that doesn't have a blind passion for one side.

OK, here's a half assed story I made from combining a few episodes.
>elaine's suspicious of her bf being a trump supporter
>finds out he is but stays with him because he can get her a discount at some store he has a job at
>kramer gets a job at a candy store making gingerbread houses (because it's christmas 2015) and his little person friend is an elf at the shop
>elaine's bf tells kramer about some alt white conspiracy websites
>kramer slowly buys into it and starts making a couple of alt righty(?) gingerbread men
>Kramer's little person friend sees this and goes off on a rant about how trump will cut healthcare for short person problems
>kramer is concerned and has a serious think about it, but then sees an even more ridiculous article on the website
>the next day we see kramer has made all the gingerbread houses confederate flags, walls and white power symbols etc
>Babu the restaurant owner walks past the shop and sees kramer making it and bans him from going into his restaurant
>Jerry later goes to Babu's restaurant with his gf to show off how considerate he is for helping Babu set up his restaurant from a previous episode
>kramer comes in and starts talking to jerry about a problem he's having at his shop
>gets cut off by Babu, seeing that he's Jerry's friend, kicks Jerry and his gf out too
>gf breaks up with jerry outside the shop thinking he's a racist
>kramer then drags jerry to the candy shop to show him what the problem is
>shop has become a white supremacist biker gang den, with protests outside

I could go on, but I cbf finishing it

I hate Elaine. *Hate* her. Love Julia though.

The Big Bang Theory

This is actually really good.
What's the Costanza storyline?

Modern Family

Not that user but knowing Costanza
>finds a girl way out of his league
>he's all excited about how hot she is and how he's finally made it
>goes to her place after a date for sex
>she reveals she doesn't want to have sex with him, she already has a boyfriend
>she wants costanza to watch her and her boyfriend fuck
>costanza initially says no and bails
>the next day jerry calls in to question costanzas story and says that he made up this hot chick
>Elaine/Kramer agree, everyone ratting on George
>Costanza now goes back to the girl, pretends to be in to her fetish, though he clearly isn't
>torn between keeping up the charade and proving Jerry wrong

I was thinking early in the episode George could accidentally tweet something vaguely off-colour, and because he is in an important position for the Knicks it causes a lot of controversy and complications at work and in the news. George is revealed to have been taken hostage by the biker gang while also being yelled at by the protesters because no one can figure out what his tweet was supposed to mean. This situation is made worse because one of the protesters is a college girl George dated in a previous episode and reveals some intimate detail about their sex life which everyone starts to chant. I cbf finishing the rest of the story or filling in the details

>skipped season 1
enjoy not understanding callbacks

youtube.com/watch?v=oT8u2Qy78ag

All female or all black cast

Feminist/BLM themes

Generally unfunny and lacking artistic merit

Canceled after 1-2 seasons, sexism/racism blamed

What would krammer look like?

It was already an almost completely jew cast.

Fuck off seinfeld is one of the greatest if not the greatest sitcom of all time.

who copied it

Kramer would be a black guy
George would be a nu male who always turns down sex
Jerry would give pro LGBT speeches at the end of the episode
Elaine would ONLY go after black guys

No, most just hate politicizing non-political things. Elaine was always political and dumped a guy because he was pro-life. It fits her character.

conservative jewish anti-semites doing a whole lot of meh

based Jery poster

These two plots fit together perfectly.

It's maybe a little overstuffed, but if you put all the George Cuck stuff in a previous episode and start the KKKramer stuff with him already drinking the Alt Right Kool Aid in the teaser/cold open. That way you enter the episode with some momentum on Kramer's plotline.

I've got it. George has a twitter consisting solely of "I keep wanting to write something here" tweets. He asks Jerry if he writes funny things on his twitter. Jerry says he doesn't give the milk out for free, and during the conversation it becomes clear that George and Elaine don't follow Jerry on Twitter. Kramer comes in to the diner, wearing his apron from the shop, talking about all the crazy shit he's reading on the internet. George seems to be getting an idea for a tweet while listening to Kramer, leaves to use Jerry's wifi (he's too cheap to use data even for a tweet and too beta to ask for the diner's password) to tweet something clever. At the end of the scene, Kramer says "Hey, Jerry, you know if you're on Twitter, you should follow me!"

Handing off, someone take the next scene.

>episode starts with Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer in Jerry's apartment talking about going to some movie
>Kramer declines, saying that he's going to mine with Newman
>Elaine and Jerry are confused, thinking that he means mining with rocks
>Kramer explains that he meant crypto currency mining, and says that he's making a mining rig to mine "DoodleCoin" and that he'll make millions from it
>Jerry and Elaine sigh, one of them tells him good luck with that, and Kramer leaves
>Jerry and Elaine decide to see the movie and end up leaving too
>a little after the apartment is vacated, George sneaks in, clad in a bath robe and his underwear with a big bag of chips in his arm
>he goes over to Jerry's computer (the screen isn't visible to the viewer) clicks around a bit, and the sound of a woman laughing and begging someone to stop comes out of the computer
>George gets a big grin on his face, and eats a handful of chips
>the computer makes a pop-up sound, surprising George and making him throw his chips everywhere and putting a horrified look on his face
>he mashes the power button and dashes out of the apartment
>scene changes to Jerry and Elaine getting back to the apartment and talking about the movie
>the phone rings and an accented voice asks if he's speaking to Jerry Seinfeld
>Jerry is confused and asks if he's talking to Babu
>voice gets enraged and explains that he's a high-ranking Pakistani government official and demands that Jerry turns himself in for his crimes against the state
>Elaine asks who it was, and Jerry shrugs it off and says it was a prank caller

1/2

>scene goes to the coffee shop the next day
>Kramer comes in late, covered in water
>the gang asks what happened
>Kramer explains that DoodleCoin plummeted in price, so they turned the miner to overdrive and it caught on fire
>Kramer says that his pants ended up catching on fire and he had to go to his apartment and jump into the hot tub to put himself out
>Jerry chooses to ignore the last part and comments that he was having some computer problems too, like that it was running much more slowly
>George starts to sweat
>Jerry also comments that there was some tickle fetish stuff in his history for some reason
>George gets up and yells that he didn't do it and runs out of the restaurant
>Elaine remarks that that would explain the chips
>scene changes to Jerry's apartment
>George locked himself into Jerry's bathroom "for protection" and woefully explains that he got a virus on Jerry's computer
>Jerry accepts his apology and says that he'll get a computer guy to fix it, but is interrupted by intense door knocking
>Jerry irritatedly shouts that he's coming and that he's out of Kramer's favorite cereal (directed towards Kramer, he assumes it's him at the door)
>he opens the door and it's an important looking Pakistani guy with two bodyguards around him
>Jerry is dumbfounded and asks what is going on
>it's the guy from the phone, and he says that he's there to bring Jerry to Pakistan to pay for his crimes
>Jerry asks what will happen to him
>the guy says that he'll be put to his death

miscalculated the characters in the first post, this is now 2/3

>Jerry panics and tries to make sense of the situation
>he realizes that someone must have stolen his identity from the computer after getting the virus and that they commit a crime using Jerry's identity
>Jerry attempts to explain, but the man refuses to listen and apprehends Jerry
>Kramer comes in wearing expensive designer clothing and says that DoodleCoin skyrocketed
>Jerry yells for Kramer to do something
>Kramer ends up bribing the guy to leave
>Jerry goes to the bathroom door, says that George can come out, but that he revokes his apology acceptance
>Jerry wonders what the criminal possibly could have done or who he could be
>scene goes to Babu in Pakistan counting large Pakistani bills at a computer while chuckling
>he says "you are into some very strange things, Seinfeld" to himself and his chuckle turns into uproarious laughter
>episode ends

3/3

youtu.be/kvP9dKw7_y8

Watch the video and stop posting shit tier images