OH SHIT

Find a single flaw.

Perfect Europe, screenshot this

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Map_Languages_CH.png)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's virtually the exact same thing it is now?

>Swiss education

Maybe because Europe is already good.

There's a lot of changes here if you actually looked at it

>Kosovo
>not Serbia

Why is Iceland the same colour as GB?

>That Turkey
Absolutely disgusting. And if you are going to make Grossgermaniums, why wouldn't you give them the Sudetenland and Prussia?

>United Netherlands-Belgium
>German Wall against Eastern Europe
>Ireland back to the UK
>Albania-Kosovo Nation
>Serbia-Montenegro Nation
>Czechslovakia
>Bulgaria-Macedonia Nation
>United Romania-Moldova
And several others, this is A PERFECT EUROPE.

Portugal should have Galicia though and Greece should have Istanbul

This map is supposed to be realistic.

Poland is Polish, the German nation I created corresponds to the countries language (German) Austria-German-Slovenia.
Muslims don't want to be Serbian, just let them join Albania

Europe is a land of Empires, not tiny cuck countries.

blue countries are immigrant control.

need to keep those lazy useless Greeks out of Aryan Europe and make sure the cuckloud union doesn't smuggle any in.

This is just globalism nonsense. You're not even taking in ethnicity, language or culture. Why would France and Italy be merged and why can't Switzerland be Indepedent?

oh hey you actually unified all those tiny little specks in the east. What difference is that supposed to make? You know how WW1 started, right?
>Austria to be part of Germany
There'll be Guerrilla armies fighting for independence
>Iceland part of the UK
Literally why
>Benelux states all one thing
what's wrong with the current setup. Multilingual states are awful. Trust me, I'd know.

It's Polish because it was given to Poland 70 years ago and the Germans all left. Same for the Sudetenland.

>Austria to be part of Germany
Modern Austria is nothing like it was before
>Iceland part of the UK
I did that for fun tbqh
>Benelux states all one thing
Wallonia would go to France and Flanders would go to Netherlands.

I would fucking die before I became British. We currently have a much stronger economy anyway. Doesn't make sense to join a Muslim country.

If it was given to Poland, all the Germans moved out, and was polish for 70+ Years. Why would it be apart of Germany?

You would be a superpower with the rest of the U.K.

Scotland does fine, so can Ireland.

Empires are what made Europe great, not tiny countries infighting.

Switzerland is rightful German clay #never forget Sunderland (upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Map_Languages_CH.png)

autism

Fuck you and your shitty map OP. You have absolutely no idea of world history politics or geography.

lmao@armenia. They'll have a government that denies their own genocide.

Also, since you're so keen on unifying things that work perfectly well on their own, why is switzerland still a thing? You know, the northern part speaks german, the west speaks french, the south speaks italian, the east speaks some... thing (but the language's going extinct because german has been declared the official language in schools and so on). Why not throw the northern+eastern part into germany, the western part into france and the southern part into italy.

Also let's ask scotland if they still wanna be part of the UK

>Giving germany more teritory to culturaly enrich with immigrants
Stop it, get some help.

Austria hasn't been a part of Germany for 70 years, why give it to Germany?

WTF

Why Belgium is independant ?

>turkey isnt greek

Superpower.... ahahaha. They've been nosediving for decades. Ireland is known as the silicon valley of Europe. We'be negotiated a corporate tax rate that enables the majority of the major pharmacy and tech companies to Base their businesses here and are the political middlepoint between Europe and the rest of the world.

Britain is a tired joke, a rwlic the rest of the world will be happy to wash it's hands of once the rest of its countries become independent.

Guess the un-evolved Russian khazarian jew was triggered seeing Poland own eastern europe.

Switzerland has a unique culture and history dating back centuries. It would be horrible to throw that all away just for some Germanboo fantasy.
It's a German Wall against Eastern Europe to protect the rest of Western Europe. Slovenia and Austria would make Germany more Right-Winged

Whats the point of giving europoor ground to russia? They barely have enough gibs to go around their own nation, they would not need the extra cost.

Stfu Italy you are irrelevant

It's really funny how americunts are trying to draw ideal borders in Europe. Your map is autistic as fuck. Russo-German union and war against butthurt belt in 30 minutes.

You fuckers with your straight borders can't even understand.

You just united some countries into one and achieved to create the dumbest map ever posted. Why soviet bloc, germans and slovenes, brits and iceland?
Really weird.

Austria speaks German and has a culture similar to Munich. Poland speaks Polish and has polish culture.
It's clearly United with Netherlands

there would be war in the next 50-100 years

>Portugal should have Galicia
All the rigth party leaders comes from there Franco was galician lad but ok isportuguese clay

In the current situation it's east europe that needs to be defended from western european shitskins not the other way around.
In 30 years most of west euro countries will be 35%+ non white

>Constantinople still occupied by roaches

Yes well it's a bad idea to give to the arrogant polder people more lands

Last time we give them Belgium, they managed to lose it because of a theater !

>Russia is bad, Russia is your enemy. Let's unite all world and setup World Government to oppose Russian barbaric subhumans.

HRE has a unique culture and history dating back centuries. It would be horrible to throw that all away just for some Germanboo fantasy.

> implying Canadians are even Canadians. it's 2016. Took a shit ton of countries to take down Poland, with this revitalized powerful union Russia and Germany will be painted a manly pink.

Survival of the fittest. It's all proper that Poland gets its time in the sun as the next super power.

>implying my ideal world isn't a global hegemonic empire led by American and Russia

Cast aside your hatreds, Sergei. Let us walk together in the glorious light of imperial dominion.

the grid underlying this is the max size I think any nation state can have if you want functioning democracy.

You need opponent to develop. United Earth will degrade.

>wanting democracy
>let alone a democracy where the plebes can have any meaningful impact on the upper levels of government

We'll let the almost-free markets handle that, Boris.

Butter than yours.

We should focus on things that separate us not on things that unite us.
True freedom comes from separation.

But I agree with OP on Russia.
Rightful Russian clay is rightful Russian clay.

POO
O
O

I don't want unification with a country where gay's marriage is normal and legal and where "hillary gets elected" is most likely to happen. American society degrade since USSR collapse. Almost 300 millions of autistic consumers. America was great, but not now.

We're working on it, Ivan; don't you worry.
Your focus should be on staying alive in the zone.

L E A F
E
A
F

How do you work? Even your election is just TV show. Did you notice that intrigue about "who will be the president" remains during whole election year every time. It's always "ratings of candidates are almost equal". Winner is already known.

Königsberg, Danzig, Stettin, Posen, Breslau, Kattowitz are German cities.

Czechoslovakia will never last. There, found your flaw.

Whenever I ask myself that question, Mikhail, I ask myself another question.

"who do I want deciding the next president; tycoons, elites, and politicians who have at least a modicum of knowledge, or the mouth-breathing piles of lard I call fellow citizens"

>german Sup Forums posters in a nutshell

Add Slovenia to Germany? No reason to do that.

>yugoslavia with croatia in it
EVERY TIME

fix'd ;)

>Russian seperatism
Very nice.

Actually GOOD EUROPE

>independent corsica
>andorra not part of catalonia
>whatever that mess in bosnia is

otherwise pretty good

>Finnish empire
Is this the shitskin containment zone?

>Posen, Kattowitz
"please try again later" *beeep*

The fucking spoon I use is older than russia

Pseudo-Countries and "nations" should just stay quiet. Too many wannabe people these days

>All that kebab with balkans - Serbians would love this
>Romania and Hungary together - I can't even

don't you blame us for Canada's autism

GOOD MAPS:
BAD MAPS:
KILL YOURSELF:

Da fuck why south of France is Italian ? We are absolutely not like them