Me: Also pissed because some bitch bent the laws to ban all magazine fed and semi auto rifles in my state

>Me: Also pissed because some bitch bent the laws to ban all magazine fed and semi auto rifles in my state
>Asian Friend: sounds like a reasonable law to me
>Me: We are gonna really disagree there. All I'll say is, the only people who abide that law are people who wont break other laws. So it's just leaving people defenseless, as well as taking away a popular and fun hobby
>Asian Friend: haha, yeah mate we're gonna have to agree to disagree completely on that
>mfw

Why are Asians so ignorant on gun rights?
Like from the best Asian friends I have to the shittiest Asians I've met they all seem to think banning guns here is safe.
I've had my best friend say they're a bit worried to come here because people carry guns.
I don't even know if I should try to inform them at this point or fucking what.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/02/why-asian-americans-dont-vote-republican/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fellow CA nigger. Everyone is pozzed here.

go to bed danny

There are so many of them, they don't even bother protecting themselves from their own fucking elevators/swivel chairs.
Asian culture in general is a grotesque nightmare, but mostly because it is the ultimate fate of humanity. The individual will become more and more insignificant. Social mobility will become nonexistent, and even those who manage to claw their way into white collar life will find themselves working long, grueling hours in order to stay competitive on a global scale. The depths of space will be the only escape from this hell, and should the oil supply give out before we can find lasting solutions for power, such solutions and space travel may be placed forever out of our reach.

We will become ants; with creative thought and originality forever denied by the life-crushing realities of 3rd-world existence. Babies will be born into coffins that are comprised of the flesh of the people around them.

OMG this picture is so cute and funny

>One Asian disagrees with you

>OMG better go post on Sup Forums

>"Hey Sup Forums why are Asians so ignorant about gun rights?"

Seriously fuck off. Your stereotyping is the embodiment of a Sup Forums user. Most Asians are pro gun and have social conservative values, the ones that can vote anyway. Thankfully Asians get passed their liberal phases long before 18.

Statistics show that banning assault weapons also stops criminals from using them.

You shouldn't talk to Asians.
Also, stealing that cat m8.

Very loyal to their government
I don't think they had as many peasant rebellions as Europe did

>Don't proof read OP post
>Generalize in order to antagonize
>Sound retarded
CLAP CLAP CLAP GOOD JAAAB GOOD JAAAB

>Most Asians are pro gun and have social conservative values, the ones that can vote anyway.
>Thankfully Asians get passed their liberal phases long before 18.
Are you drunk?

I'm an American Asian and I think your friend is a faggot

>Most Asians are pro gun and have social conservative values, the ones that can vote anyway.
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/02/why-asian-americans-dont-vote-republican/

73% for Obongo.

Vote for Hirrary!

guntards BTFO

Kek is pro gun reform, what now americlaps?

It's ok annon.
Give up your guns.
No one is gonna invade you.

But seriously at least you have fucking guns.
Try living with a bunch of hunting rifles, sks's, Lee Enfield's that im pretty sure our army fought with in ww1, ww2, Korea, possibly Afghanistan, and what ever k98M's we stole off dead Germans in ww2.
These are legal*

FUCK

Yep
But in Straya you have
1. higher violent crime rate
2. higher armed robbery rate (just no guns)
3. Robbers rob homes, 5 times out of 10 the people are within the home, they don't bother targeting homes while people are at work, opposed to the us which is 3 of 10.

>Licking a fucking cat

Owning guns is for asians what pooping in the streets and eating cats are for us. It's a cultural thing.

The Chinese are not individuals. The Chinese government has long since implanted chips in their brains that control them from the safety of Beijing.

>Australia has a higher violent crime rate than the U.S.

America pls stop

>1st generation rich kids who don't understand struggle and live 5 minutes from quickly
There are many Asians who think guns are fun. There are also many who are weak as fuck swill who love 626 culture. They will stay within their communities, accumulate wealth, and have dysfunctional families.

to answer OP, I don't think you're going to find many people or places on earth who don't believe in gun control. It's not just asians.

Asians are born and bred bootlickers. Always have been.

Per capita

Please look at homicide rates, my Amerifriend. Violent crime is a nice cherrypicked statistic and all, but please, you know you're in the wrong.

Shoot them and then ask if they would like to shoot back?

I just realized now that rocket fuel requires resources that are limited.

Makes me sick to my stomach that we're using it on completely irrelevant shit, which is pretty much everything else.

No other use of it actually takes our species forward in any sense. I'm physically frightened that we'll be trapped on Earth.

There's no such thing as an assault weapon. If banning guns works so well why not just ban murder? Oh my right...

quads don't lie

In my experience is has less to do with race as it does location. For example, my NFA (gun trust) laywer is asian and he's a NRA firearms instructor among many other gun related things. It's all about the level of indoctrination in your area and how they or their parents were raised. Liberalism is a disease and its contagious. SPREAD THE WORD ON GUN RIGHTS. Necessity is the mother of all invention, if people think they don't need guns they wont care. Most news is supressed, just look at muslim violence in europe, the vast majority is supressed. The us is no different. GET people the news and you can make a difference. Pic related.

www.gunsreport.com

Show them a woody, semiauto """"hunting rifle"""" and ask if it should be banned.

>semi auto rifles in my state
>banned
I hate California so much. You're not Americans and I hope Trump walls you faggots off too.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE