"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here? Why do we need more Haitians? Get them out."

>"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here? Why do we need more Haitians? Get them out."

Holy fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/951597172323241989
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish our president said the same about our immigrants..

he actually said this?
lmao based

Love are Drumpf

the man is a legend just wish he had said it in public is all

Based

I felt sympathy for him for facing pc and all, but at this point he is just fucking retarded, continually saying offencive shit. that's dumb, everyone think haiti is garbage, but this moron is not in Sup Forums

>Why do we need more Haitians?
We don't. They need us.

>faggot got butthurt that his thread got deleted so he created another one

is the source even legit?

They need to fuck off
Access to white people isn't a human right

how can one man be so bad at politics but still win the presidency

But Haiti is part of the US????

*posts pink wojak*

as legit as any of the unnamed white house """""sources""""" i suppose

not the hero we want but the hero we need

yes, same as puerto rico, special status

Yes, it was the Macdonalds delivery guy

No it isn't. Haiti was French until the slaves rebelled and it's been a shithole ever since.

fake as fuck. this poltard faggot keeps posting it. must be a slow day on Sup Forums.

>italy and ireland arent shithole

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/951597172323241989

he should say it more often maybe they will get their shit together by being insulted at instead of leaving their shithole

No it isn't

NO NO NO THIS HAS THE BE FAKE THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

We blockaded them to prevent slave rebellions from spreading, which you're glossing over. We MADE them a shithole ever since.

>Haiti has the same status as Puerto Rico
This has got to be bait

>literal ACTUAL Fake News

kekking at this faggot

Haiti is a part of the US? The same as Puerto Rico? What

we won't desu, people here have a tendency to chalk up outcomes to divine will or just repeat things mindlessly expecting momentous change, and not at a personal level, societal

>white "people" are asking for it

Post >yfw Trump is impeached this year.

>get their shit together
yea they can do a lot to improve a cholera infested hellhole with a lifespan of 30 years, everyone in their place would flee

he is literally senile

Puerto Ricans are US citizens by birth, you're fucking retarded.

Do you even know your country?

so are haitians i think

Do you ever feel like leaving?

He won't be. Republicans use him to sign shit. They'll prop him up until he's too demented to go on then he'll retire from medical issues. The investigations will continue to uncover shady stuff but he will never see a day in court. Maybe a few underlings will.

You know it

Trump is probably a mouthbreathing retard, but anybody who shares sourceless information like this (and no, a single person's account does not count as a proper source) is equally retarded.

dude sudan is better tha haiti, you have no idea, haiti is hell on earth, I would kill myself or flee anywhere if was born there

Not even remotely true..

they already tried to begin a motion last month and it failed miserably

they have no idea what they are talking about. puerto rico is an actual US state. but haiti is a us protectorate with a special autonomy like guam and guamtanamo.

No. Puerto Rico is US clay like Guam and AM. Samoa.
The only countries that have special status with the USA are Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and Palau. These being because of the Compact of Free Association, which more or less makes them a protectorate of the USA. In turn we can store weapons of war in the countries during a state of war, incl. nukes/chemical weapons/biological/etc.

Go to any news website and they're talking about it.

they arent

b-but muh unnamed white house sources are 100% reliable!! fuck drumpf

SEETHING, YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY AWAITS YOU

I honestly have to keep myself and family afloat, I am just paying for your exams (British postgraduate exams for medfags) and hoping I get a better job than the current 6-day a week 110USD/month, the exams are between 650-1200 British pounds, don't want to offend anyone in this thread though

There are probably worse places here

>yfw it really is 3d chess
He learned it from his friend Vinny The Chin

no there arent haitians eat dirt

If I was to say Russia send a military caravan to attack my local town and news sources started covering it doesn't make me a reliable source.

>There are probably worse places here
Maybe the worst of the worst, but Haiti is just a failure of a nation.

>don't want to offend anyone in this thread though
but you should, it is full of Sup Forumstards

We keep on invading and ruining it over and over and over.

They're all basing themselves on an alleged second-hand account.

Again, Trump is most likely a complete retard, and I personally think he's senile and incompetent. However, he's spot on when he says that the MSM is often fake news. They have no journalistic standards of any source, and will herald any rumor as being fact if it happens to coincidence with their political and/or corporate interests.

He cant, our country is a shithole

you must be sweating right now

We've only warred Haiti 3 times

Why, because I don't have the exact same opinions as you?

Are you literally 12?

Why didn't the White House deny it then? They deny everything else.

The funny part is that the old WASP americans actually hated german immigrants and restricted their immigration along with Italians and the Poles. 100 years ago and Trump would be the one asking for muh social justice and tolerant society.

I know, the leftards and media would destroy him

he's suggesting you're a non-white facing potential deportation after Trump's comments

>that CNN mong who compared the literal 3rd world countries trump referenced to places like italy or ireland

Cool, so the same will apply in a 100 years when Haiti isnt a shithole

>tfw our haitians are all fleeing to chile
get fucked chileans get ready for massive haitian gains

El Salvador and Haiti are shitholes, and aren't diplomatically relevant to the USA in any way other than CIA drug and people trafficking.

>Irish and italen were discrimated against therfore Africans, middle eastern, Asians, Aztecs will assimilate

Heheh fuck Chile

>when Haiti isnt a shithole
lmao stupid naive cuckish

El Salvador is a long time ally of the USA.
Haiti on the other hand..

he's sarcastically refuting your argument and mocking you with it

4 if you count MINAHSTUH as you should. Peace keepers my ass, we kidnapped their president and sent narcos and contras in blue helmets to keep our will enforced.

based

i find it funny that the president of the us can say whatever he wants, "shithole" or whatever and that makes him especially popular in the most autistic circles such as Sup Forums. interesting times. the whole world is becoming an image board.

that wasnt my argument

the point stands though, it was a sarcastic comment, not cuckish naivete

Or maybe people like that he doesn't care to be honest.

are there actual grounds for this?

it was in private. you think evil donald drumpf is the only politician who says things like this in private?

idc i just joined here to mock chile

Being serious though, does US even take any considerable amount of refugees? I was under the notion that getting a greencard was actually really hard

No but it makes the non whites get out of bed in the morning

Don't they take on average more than any other nation does?

He's the only one stupid enough to get caught every single day.

How should I know? What I do know is that "they didn't deny it" is not an admission of guilt by any stretch of the imagination. It's a completely fallacious way of thinking.

There is simply no proper evidence here. Journalistic standards are clearly a thing of the past, every major news network is pretty much just a Sup Forums-tier gossip forum now.

I see

>the whole world is becoming an image board.
Quite accurate.

no which is why the only time it's been attempted it failed

>El Salvador is a long time ally of the USA.

Because of drug trafficking and the now long-dead threat of a Soviet dominated Latin America.

Caught by who though? Is this even legit, or another WP fabrication?

Of course.
1m per year is the average
We also have 30m more foreign born persons than the second country (germany)

do you think every "unnamed white house source" story has been true over the past year?

>implying we don't need someone ready to invade Honduras at any second
Never trust a Honduran.

Allegedly he held a meeting with congressional members to discuss immigration solutions, said it after becoming frustrated, and demanded the intake of Norwegian or similar refugees instead

sorry for being a bother

yeah but he also tweets retarded shit daily. that's just the way he is.

lol let's let all the liberals who disagree go live in haiti. see how they like it.