When's the last time you actually went to watch a movie in a theater?

When's the last time you actually went to watch a movie in a theater?

Today.

whenever the live action ghost in the shell came out
it was pretty nice as everyone had enough room between each other since no one watched it
the seats were very comfy too
only problem was it was in 3d

I went to It Comes at Night a few days ago

Transformers 3.

Deadpool

when i went and watched Logan

When Moana came out, took my niece like 3 times in 1 week to watch it because she loved it so much. That was literally just under $120, no fucking wonder why I rarely go myself.

Does the Sgt Pepper Atmos screening count as going to the movies?

If not, then it was to see Eight Days a Week: The Touring Years

>tfw havent been to the kinoplex since the first avengers movie came out

Couple weeks ago, Wonder Woman with me parents :^)

Alien covenant.

I
The only other films I have any interest in seeing this year are Dunkirk and Bladerunner 2049

That Larry David Woody Allen movie. I went alone (this was before nosingles policy) and actually had a good time, don't know why I didn't go back.

Alien Covenant. I made a huge mistake. Seeing Wonder Woman this weekend, send help

Yesterday with 3 grills
Despicable Me 3 tho

>capeshit

Kill yourself you massive faggot

I think the Logan was the last movie I saw in cinema. there honestly have not been any new movies recently that interest me.
I think I more or less done with wasting money on superhero movies and anything else looks just the same

Actually my first ever capeshit movie I see on the big screen. Not like I chose to watch it.

Underage faggot normo. le tho! le grill! le 420 af xD
Fuck off

Last week, saw Mummy and Wonder Woman.

Last few I can recall are Stop Making Sense and Rogue One. :^).

On the same screen I have seen several reddit-tier accepted lad classix. I have watched both The Room and Citizen Kane in the same room, on the same screen, at different times. :^D

No no singles tax, I get my beer, all's well. God it's great.

It's so great that I've seen the following on the same one big screen: Citizen Kane, Terminator 2, Alien, Aliens, Akira, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Room, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Stop Making Sense, Blade Runner, The Good The Bad and the Ugly (years ago), 2001 a space odyssey (I made a point of switching seating to front-row center for the ebin Jupiter trip), and some others maybe.

This screen is actually slating Silence of the Lambs in the near future. I intend to come but if not no foul.

My primary experience of the above has been to revisit films I already know, with an audience. I generally like this experience and sometimes I get something a bit new.

Prometheus. You can understand why I haven't been back.

The Martian. You can understand why I haven't been back.

>He unironically gets forced to watch stuff with someone else
Top cuck.

marc

I think it was Free Fire? I was pretty much the only one in the theater which was nice. I might go see Baby Driver.

2012 the hobbit

Last night. Felt like getting Bay'd

I can't even remember.

There hasn't been a movie I wanted to watch in almost 4 years now. I miss being excited for something. Now it's just disappointment and work. At least I have work.

Was it good for you?

Indeed. I enjoy his films for what they are.