So after you're done viewing your kino, how about we go get a drink?

>So after you're done viewing your kino, how about we go get a drink?

no way roodypoo

R-robert!

Sure!

about time, Rob.

Get away from me I refuse to be seen with apes.

I cant wait to show off my new black homo boyfriend to Sup Forums

they are gonna all laugh at me for being literally the last one on the board to get one but at least I got one!

I don't think I'm ready to cross that boundary

Based Robert

Enjoy the movie, sir. Your wife will be ready for pickup when you're done. Don't worry, she's in great hands.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

I dont have a wife.

Do we get issued a standard issue wife at the begining of the movie just so we know that Robbypoo is cucking us while we are trying to enjoy our movie?

Is this the new way to enjoy cinema? Concentrating on the plot while your theater wife whom you've never met is getting dicked down by Rob and his swinging louiville slugger?

jokes on you Robert, that's my wife's son's wife

WE

sure

You're buying.

Hey Robert, why you always smiling like that?

bullshit this is not cinema canon! Robert has a lovely gf which he would never cheat on.

It's ramadan Robert sorry

>"Sure Robert, but that's my cousin on my mother's side, daughter of Aunt Stacy and Uncle Jamal."
>*lean in and whisper into his ear*
>"She also had AIDS--"
>*wait until you hear Robert's heartbeat fastening at an alarming rate*
>"--And syphilis,"
>"Have fun."
>Peck him on the cheek and slap his ass before walking out of the room

Does anyone ever stop to think how Robert is actually a real guy out there somewhere living a real life, probably asleep right now, completely oblivious to the autistic obsessions and fantasies an image board has with him?

test

thank you robert, I knew I could trust you

Hey, Robert! I apologize for my autistic son here (). He just started middle school and is at that age where he tries very hard to impress older peers and is struggling to fit in. Calls everything he hates or disagrees with reddit even though he browses it in incognito, God bless him. If you can place him in the kinodaycare for a couple of hours that would be great, I'll even pay a $560 tip for your troubles along with the usual crab leg hotdog and some nachos. Just be extra careful though, cause he does not take kindly to individuals that resemble my wife's boyfriend.

Whats that mean?

Doing a bull's duty is not cheating. She'll understand.

He could be in this thread right now.

We should find the man from which Robert was created and send him all these threads

thank you, Robert, for satisfying my beautiful blonde wife

>tfw you will never have black friends
>tfw liberals destroy all progress made in the last 200 years
>tfw fucking niggers are reverting back to their chimp like origins
we could have been friends negroes. maybe in another life

>go outside after watching kino
>tricked out Escalade with 21" spinners pulls over
hop in bitch were going stinkin n drikin

>he thinks AIDS will stop the bull
Kek

The real almond activator here is the complete lack of self-awareness and your ability to call others autists

Listen Robert...I....you don't owe me anything
>Sir?
I've been coming here every weekend for the past 5 years. You know just how I like my popcorn buttered. I know you notice me renewing my singles pass every month and you have always turned a blind eye to my obvious fake dick during penis inspections.
>user, I....
No Robert, let me finish. You surely notice these things and yet you still ask me out for drinks, why?
>Well, user it's just that...well I think-
It's simple Robert. You're a good man. You have a good heart. Did you think I drive 45 minutes and pay for $20 parking just for the flicks? It was you Robert, it was always you.
>Sir...I don't know what to say, thank you.
No Robert, thank you. Now hand me my large coke or no tip you nigger.

Why don't they put this in a movie I would watch it

Y-Yeah, haha, that's totally my wife......have fun Rob

Thank you Robert, you've saved me so much money in IVF