Why did they do this?

Why did they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The chink one is way better

Yeah, why did they turn Kylo Ren around?

So they can read it

don't based chinks hate star wars anyway?

NIGGER DIMINISH
I
G
G
E
R

D
I
M
I
N
I
S
H

They wacist

why are goyim so attracted to the blue and orange color scheme? they use it on you guys with like every poster.

i guess so. I think it was because they never saw the originals which and therefore aren't motivated to see a movie based purely off nostalgia and a title they recognise and therefore can judge it for what it is.

Because it was the white thing to do

It also flopped there, fucking racist insects.

Why did they remove Poe instead of Finn?

by whom? chinks?

The yellows know their place

star wars right now in one webm

Blue. The color of good things, like democracy.
Orange. The color of evil things, like explosions and Donald Trump.

It's a classic good vs. evil dichotomy.

They never saw the original's so they didn't care about all the massive amounts of nostalgia pandering. The movie couldn't stand on it's own

Ignoring the fact that they made the black dude smaller, what the fuck was the point of all of those little changes they made?

The truth is that to stay true to the movie, the poster should have been all Rey and no other character

They onlmy wanted to remove the black guy because the chinese audience is racist as fuck and Disney only care about money, so they catered to racist chinese. But to make it less obvious, they tweaked other parts of the picture. But the idea was to remove the black guy.

chinks don't care about the monkeys.

Go Broncos

You have to remember that Star Wars has never aired in China before. Those people don't have the decades of cultural association that we have with the franchise, both through the direct exposure of having actually watched the films, and the indirect exposure of consuming parody, pastiche and imitators.

We know that the red lightsaber means bad guy, but to make that point more obvious they revealed Kylo Ren's villainous visage in the Chinese poster. We know that a dude in an orange jumpsuit is an X-wing pilot, but they don't have that association, so it has been removed. They have no reason to get excited by Chewbacca, no frame of reference for the triangular shape of Star Destroyers being inherently evil. Once you realise that TFA was China's first Star Wars film, a lot of these decisions make more sense.

this
even adding in space kong fu guy didn't help

WHat does it have to do with reducing Boyega's size?

It was another time.

because they couldn't just only remove the black guy

They like SBC over there.
Small black cock.

what a fucking mess. i suppose star wars posters have always been like that.

Nobody likes black in china

>Orange. The color of evil things, like explosions and Donald Trump.

>The chink one is way better

No wonder everyone wants you dead.....
.....Why don't cha kill yourself already.....

Shanghai native here

We don't like niggers, and there's no taboo over calling them monkeys

Europeans gave Africa agriculture and fresh water infrastructure, 10 years later they destroyed it. I was reminded of it when I watched "Idiocracy" and the Gatorade farms.

China does not have annoying feminists and niggers. Maybe this is why

Because the Jews aren't pushing diversity propaganda in China. They are building up China to be the new host of the Jewish parasite, so the last thing they want to do is promote degenerate propaganda.

It's an attractive and vibrant contrast

I don't like China but I can respect it

Finn is a supporting character not a main one in the movie, they also got rid of other stuff to make it less busy

Are droids a bad thing?

Chinks dont buy the western propaganda so they have to highlight shit they actually like aka robots

The comment I replied to literally reads: "Ignoring the fact that they made the black dude smaller, what the fuck was the point of all of those little changes they made?"

So... It has nothing to do with Boyega's size, because we were ignoring that fact?

Ignoring the smaller black dude is like ignoring the elephant in the house and wondering why the porcelain is broken. The modified other little things to make it less obvious that it was all about removing him from the poster

I remember reading somewhere it helps bring out the skin colour, makes it pop more and it's a nice contrast

DELETE THIS

do it with the mouth open

Go Broncos

Ever heard of a color wheel?

S-SHE'S JUST DANCING SHE WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH THOSE NIGGERS, SHE'S TOO PURE

they belong to the CIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gooks calling anyone subhuman

Hilarious.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Who was in the wrong here?

It's called localization, google it.

>it seems the power of political correctness is insignificant next to the power of one billion racist Chinese

Fuck off, nigger.

you people are subhuman just on the other end of the spectrum. Whereas niggers are hyper retarded and violent, you subhumans are hyper intelligent but disconnected. You live bug lives in hive like bug societies. People barely bat an eye when someone gets crushed in your chink garbage escelators or a child gets run over in the street. You chop up dogs and are generally very cruel to all sorts of animals. An efficient intelligent hive live society is just the horseshoe to a dumb violent nigger society. The only difference is that instead of being violence, you have no empathy or sympathy for violence

8/10 bait

The chinese teach their kids that blacks are usually criminals and that dark skin is ugly.

asians dont pretend they like niggers

daily reminder, if you prefer left over right, you don't know SHIT about television and film

>sub 100 IQ
>Belongs to a race of pedophillic child traffickers
>Highest rate of school shootings, filicide and suicide

Get this bell end depressed suicidal white oi outta here.

>inb4 Asians cheat on all IQ tests

They can't be racist, they aren't white ;^)

chinese types like robots more and dont like black people at all so they shrink boobayega and make the hood wearing guy bigger cause he sort of looks like a robot

t. nigger

Chinks aren't as brainwashed as ameriburgers

kek

>implying they require consent for mating

chinks don't have immigrants, who would want to emigrate there? That makes them pretty confident with their racism. They're not guilty of massive slavery like ameriburgers though, no reason to feel guilty

they're complimentary colors like red and green, on the color wheel