It Hurts!!!! 418: Friends

4 page update today, lads. Full of feels.

Goddamn, right in the kokoro

MOTHERFUCKER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

>still being sad over mom's death

Quit being a bitch, your mom was a piece of shit that got what was coming to her.

I know that feel all too well.
It's been a while since I read something that struck me so hard that my insides feels hollow.

There's actually a page you forgot, sir. This is page 4, before the crybaby cries his butt off.

Goodnight folks and have a great weekend!

My bad.
Now, it's in complete order.
But I'm not kidding Gob.
I will murder you
JK, I respect your artistic integrity

>the fuckin creator calls the guy sharing his work "sir" and kindly corrects the issue to make sure everyone can enjoy it properly
Gobdammit, you're too cool.

Gob's a bro, did you not realize?
I asked him if Icould storytime it, he okayed it, AND showed up for the thread to have some fun.

>did you not realize?
Dude I've been riding the Gobtrain since the 80s in the strip. I just can't get over how cool of a dude he is.

Gob, quit getting your wife to throw you anonymous compliments.

Gob is the anti-[insert name of comic creator that Sup Forums has a hate boner for here].
The guy isn't as popular as he should be, he pumps out great comics, doesn't need an echo chamber because everyone loves him, and he doesn't let his fans control the sexuality of his characters.
Pasqualo MIGHT be gay and if/when that is reveled no one could call it SJW pandering because it's been built up for years and happened naturally.
Do you not know the amount of skill it takes for a person to make Sup Forums honestly want a MC to go gay?

>that cute as fuck trisssh in the last panel
hnng

I don't know if snakes have butts but he totally needs to stick his dick in her snake butt.

>Do you not know the amount of skill it takes for a person to make Sup Forums honestly want a MC to go gay?
>Sup Forums not gay

user, I...

Last update with the "They're not very good" might have been my favorite update.

God I want to fuck Trisssh so bad

I think I may be a faggot for Trisssh

I empathize with Pasqualo too damn much.

dayyyyum Trisssh is lookin hot in this particular page

fucking double dracula, what a lovable asshole scamp

>420 coming up
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

But all the stoners are dead

Literally two pages ago we had a flashback to a woman being killed by a butt cannon.
And yet I still feel heavy emotions from this stupid wonderful webcomic.

Idk how Gob but you pull off Wharton's of other webcomics fail at.

Maybe some of the weed survived.
I mean we only saw a single joint get headshot.

Hey I guess everyone survived the music.
Was super worried they'd all be killed by it.

Reminder
>You're not perfect

Sneak peek of the next comic:
Goat man crashes in on his motorbike and uzis down the room. While Pasq absorbs the situation he teleports behind, unsheaths his monomolecular edge katana, and whispers psssshhhh, don't tread on me... kid... before slicing him into a fine mist. he then steals Ally's eyecigar, pulls a huge draft, and rides to the window 20 stories to the ground. Just after crashing out he throws a basketball behind him and scores a perfect three point shot onto a pile of dynamite, exploding everything as he makes a 720 triple axle headstand pirouette 11/10 landing.

Meanwhile
Satan is practicing his birthday speech for crashing Pasq's birthday, making sure it doesn't sound too tsun nor too dere. He poofs up to the school to see it ablaze, making him so distraught he renounces demonhood on the spot. Just then an amazing goat man lands a perfect 720 triple axle headstand pirouette 11/10 landing. Satan is so impressed he pronounces goat man lord of the underworld. He merely nods and rides off into the sunset.

Fin.

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND
TRAVELED DOWN THE ROAD AND BACK AGAIN
YOUR HEART IS TRUE, YOU'RE A PAL AND A CONFIDANT

goddamn

Oh, Pasqualo...

How many times have you seen a character with a GF go gay and Sup Forums not go full rage mode?

Aurora looking extremely pasqualo like in here

>pop sizzle
HAHAHA YESS TIME FOR FUCKUPS

Pasqualo: I don't deserve this.
Life: ok

Why is Aurora counting her fingers? I want to count her moles if you know what I mean

I haven't been saying this a lot, but is this the new homestuck?

Pasqualo... had a hard life.

Gob are you sure you didn't make this thread and then pretend to be a super cool hero bro by posting?

She can probably tell you how many moles she has, I mean they are her favorites out of all of her pets

nah.
maybe if these threads weren't dead as shit, but right now we're not even at gunnershit fail levels

a fair deal of that hard life was self-inflicted