A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative-headlines.com/index.php?s=black history myth
web.archive.org/web/20111106211944/http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironing#Ironing_board
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustpan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

A.W.W.B.P.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

>a black man, invented the comb.

wat

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

>black people inventing a table and heated metal
>white people inventing rockets that regularly send craft out of earth's sphere of influence
I'll just take my wrinkled clothes

This is hilarious.

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

Really makes you ponder. Thanks leaf.

Someone already tried to do the same thing with "what would the world be like if there were no black people?"
As soon as they started writing the story, their computer disappeared. Electricity was invented by Wyatt Mann

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

Whoa...
Really makes you think...
I am now a #hillblilly

A.W.W.B.P.

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

What is this?

An excerpt from a Sweden children's book?

>This is a story of a little boy name Tyrone, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no White people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no White people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

>Itt niggers take credit for shit they never have done.
Unless you really believe the WE WUZ KANGZ memes.

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

Combs were found in 5000 year old persian settlements not to mention everywhere elsd around the world.

Also

>implying nobody else could figure out how to do this shit or patent it

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

I'm checking all of these inventions and inventors and he hasn't lied so far anons.All the inventions and inventors were correct.

Looks like you Sup Forumsacks are gonna have a hard time with this one, or you know stoop down to your REEEEE memes or something.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

no youre just black

i looked them up too and most of them are just an improvement patent on an existing machine

>Theo ran to his room to put on his rags. His mother took one look at him and said, "Tyrone, where are your shoes? And those rags are all ripped, son. I must sew them back together." However, when she reached for the sewing machine, it was no longer there.
>You see Joseph Madersperger, Elias Howe, Walter Hunt and some french dude, white men, invented the sewing machine, and white people, inspired/ invented almost all modern clothes.

(((Wikipedia)))

Heres a hint, contributing very little to the white mans invention does not make it yours. Everything itt was a white mans invention for the most part.

Sup Forums will NEVER recover from this. I'm voting for Obama in 2016.

>Black girl on mtv tried this game once where she named all the things blacks invented. It was completely debunked with deeper research in their involvement by many big YouTubers. This smells like watermelon and tyrone, don't trust it.

There were combs dating back to the bronze age (and presumably earlier due to the level of craftsmanship in those recovered).

A celtic comb from 0-200 AD.

*Fred W. Wolf.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something about your horrible stench." Tyrone ran across his mud hut to take a shower, but you see his whole entire fucking house wasn't there. You see, the only kind of house nignogs ever made were mud huts and holes in the ground.

Tyrone then decided to just wash his hair, but there was no shampoo. You see Hans Schwarzkopf , a white male, invented shampoo.

Forgot the feckin pic

Is this the YLYL thread?

>Sarah Boone
Got the patent for her improvements to the ironing board. Not for the board itself.

A.W.W.B.P.

>theo's mom then pointed to two white women on the street. You those two hot chicks, do you want to rape them. Theo replied: yes mommy my peepee is hard. Oh but you can't, said mommy, you see raoe was invented by ooga booga, a black man, so now you have to fap in your bedroom.

>black ''people'' invented something that has no practical use to black ''people''

Epic

They probably stole the comb from a white person and used it to shank someone.
You literally can't use a comb on curly pubes.

I checked 1 so far (Lloyd P Ray, Dustpan) and it's facetious. This dude patented an improvement to an already established concept. I'm not claiming this nigger did nothing, but to claim that he invented the dustpan (In 1897 mind you) is a lie. I'm willing to bet that all of them are like this.

>William Cullen at the University of Glasgow demonstrated the first artificial refrigeration system in the year 1748

Lied about the inventor of the commercial refrigerator and fountain pen.

>unfortunately Tyrone's mother was raped to death in front of him by a fellow melanin enriched gentleman before Tyrone was able to discern the meaning of the word "clothes".

>It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home

>shoes of every kind are now gone because supposedly some nigger made a machine that merely made making shoes easier

You are a retard and I'm not even gonna read the rest of your shitty story

Here is your (You), now get out

>John Standard was born on June 15, 1868

SAGE AND SLIDE THIS SLIDING THREAD

>electric trolley
Werner von Siemens.

>The world's first electric tram line operated in Sestroretsk near Saint Petersburg, Russia, invented and tested by Fyodor Pirotsky in 1880

Kek

A

>a bunch of useless inventions means we should someone appreciate these savages
go fuck yourself OP

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, shitty rags, and he smelled like shit. Even Mom's hair without her straighter (invented by Marcel Grateau a white woman) looked like shit. Mom told Tyrone "Let's do our chores around the mud hut and then take a trip into the jungle to maybe find food" Tyrone's job was to collect water out of the shitty mud pots he and his mom built. He collected water until all the buckets were full, however without anyway to purify the water Tyrone and his mother died of starvation or water critters

He means domestic refrigerators not iceboxes

somehow*

>oh no, black people invented pencil sharpeners and traffic lights
we will never be able to figure this out by ourselves!!

black vs white inventions are just like Korean vs Japanese. One comes up with the base idea, the other uses it as a jumping off point.

patenting something doesnt equal inventing something.

>The earliest U.S. patent for a modern hairbrush was by Hugh Rock in 1854
Have you fact-checked ANY of this?

WE WUZ INVENTERZ N SHIET

...And then the liitle boy said "what if there was no white people?". He then found himself in the middle of the jaungle, about to be eaten by a tiger.

All of this implying that it wouldnt be invented by a white, asian, or spic in the niggers place if they were gone

We have these things called scientific communities that collectively and individually work on solutions to problems

/thread

;^)

Huehuehue

now i can die happily

>traffix liht

What the fuck are you smoking? The first trarfic kight was a gas operated one in Europe during he 17-1800's. A cop invented it. The the modern one that we have now was later created by a white cop in the USA.

Niggers did not invent the traffic light.

ITT: Black invention myths
conservative-headlines.com/index.php?s=black history myth

web.archive.org/web/20111106211944/http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions

Oh shit here it comes.

TopKek

I was waiting for the punchline... Thanks user.

Then who was Elbert R. Robinson, smart guy?

Why would OP type all this stuff if it weren't real?

Even if we assume that blacks invented all these things can we really say that whites would not have invented them by now?

Also the grass thing is utterly retarded. Whites invented swords and we assume that they would not invent a curved blade used for cutting grass?

All these inventions are pretty useless household items.

>white people rocket off into space to live in a space utopia society
So long niggers and thanks for all the peanut butter

muh dik

>Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board
She improved it you dumb ape.

>On 16 February 1858 W. Vandenburg and J. Harvey patented an ironing table that facilitated pressing sleeves and pant legs.[5] A truly portable folding ironing board was first patented in Canada in 1875 by John B. Porter. The invention also included a removable press board used for sleeves.[6] In 1892 Sarah Boone obtained a patent in the United States for improvements to the ironing board, allowing for better quality ironing for shirt sleeves.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironing#Ironing_board

>Sarah Boone
>sheboon

>WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEIT!

Black people never invented anything of value on this earth in the entire history of human existence.
This is a simple, but absolute fact.
All the bullshit in the world can't erase this truth.
But you keep trying, OP. You keep trying.

>Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush
That comb is 5,000 years old.

>Combs are among the oldest tools found by archaeologists,[1] having been discovered in very refined forms from settlements dating back to 5,000 years ago in Persia.[2]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comb

Pretty much this.

>We wuz inventors and shiiiiieeet~!

wtf I love niggers now

Yes, but Lydia's has a flashlight taped to the handle.

>You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.
Wrong again, bix. That was an improvement 40 years later.

>This latter improved dustpan design was patented by African-American inventor Lloyd Ray on August 9, 1897, while the first patented dustpan was by T.E. McNeill nearly 40 years prior.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustpan

and a bottle opener on the end

Because he's a fucking Canadian.

>Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop
Nah, that was Jacob Howe.
This whole post is shilling.

>For example, American inventor Jacob Howe received U.S. patent #241 for a mop holder in 1837 [2] and Thomas W. Stewart (U.S. patent #499,402) in 1893.[3]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mop

Are you the same leaf who constantly shills for Obama and calls everyone "right-wing retards"?

this is the kind of shit i had crammed down my throat by elementary school teachers as a little kid

so many of the worst women just become teachers and try to raise the next generation into even worse failures

Yeah but so can indians,it will be a utopia of poo

>Theo ran to his room
>It was no longer there
>They were living in a space station since all the welfare money was spent on technological advancement

Sage