Is Silk any good? I was thinking of checking her out

Is Silk any good? I was thinking of checking her out.

Cheescake of the writers spider-waifu.
If that sounds great to you, have at it.

Wanna try that in English?
I mean I like cheesecake, but is there anymore to it?

Her solo title is really good and her role in Spider-Women is fun
skip anything written by Slott though

Her solo book is good. Better than whenever Slott writes her, at least.

Alright, thanks.

From what hear it's better than what slot made, I mean he made her a Mary sue so hard it was disgusting. I hear her other writers do a better job.

This is true of pretty much every idea Slott's had in the last decade.

It's pretty good but to me personally other events make it suffer or rob it of it's rhythm in my opinion.

And in my opinion there's a "hidden" tentacle/ bondage fetish throughout most of the book. So if you're into that?

I didn't like Silk at first but she grew on me. I think it was seeing her try to adjust to having been locked in a fucking vault for all those years, which makes her seem social awkward sometimes with the way she references old things because she hasn't caught up on newer stuff yet.

it's like a metaphor for our collective Sup Forums mom's basement

They cut her hair for some reason

Silk 65>>>>>>Silk 616

Slott's Silk: insufferable Mary Sue, spider dick addict.

Thompson's Silk: decent character with some drama over the fact that she's been locked away by Ezekiel, wants to find her parents and place in new world, not to mention she didn't leave parents on highest note.

Just jump straight into her solo.

>fingerless gloves
>exposed hair that's long and thick so she probably sheds a lot
>exposed eyes revealing that she's Asian

Why does she even bother with a secret identity

God I miss that costume, I know it's pure cheesecake, but I see it and I see a Spider ninja, really miss it.

She's basically the author self inserting into being someone important to Peter Parker.

Honestly i've never seen a character so hamfisted, she's like out of some bad fanfic.

Damian Wayne and Harper Row

Absolute shit in ASM and Spiderverse

Her solo is okay

>Honestly i've never seen a character so hamfisted
Read comics more.

Reminding people Terry Long exists should be a bannable offense.

So you're saying that they vastly improved her?

No
I'm saying "they cut her hair for some reason"

After getting pried off Peter and having her own ongoing, has she even mentioned Peter let alone interacted with him?

Yes, he tried ro give her advice as Spidey, which she ignored, then tried to talk to her as Peter, which she also ignored.

She interacted with him in the first few issues. But I haven't read it since the first three issues.

Kevin Robertston gets me every time.

Peter occasionally seeks her out but she's doing her best to avoid him.

Yeah. Her life problems are pretty easy to get invested in. All it took was a sane, decent writer to realize she's better without shipping.

But Damian's a little unlikeable brat, to be a real Mary Sue everyone they meet has to instantly adore them

During the time she was Slott's forced waifu (a.k.a. Spider-Verse)? Hell no.

Once she was removed from his mitts and given to other writers (i.e. her solo book), she improved immensely

Prepare for Forced Orgasm.