Alright boys, what's the best robin suit and why is it this one?

Alright boys, what's the best robin suit and why is it this one?

It's just so perfect

>hood

best robin suit is dick's suit in TAS

I'm not a Batman fan so I don't know if it's Jason or Tim, but I really like that one that's red legs and top, same cape coloring as Damian's, and yellow belt. I like the lack of green in it.

kek

did they ever do a scene where damian is like "fuck no i'm not wearing that" to a classic boy wonder type outfit?

There was in the Son of Batman movie. Damian essentially calls Dick a fag for wearing it, and then literally 5 minutes later is wearing his own (without the tights admittedly)

Hence the scene where one of the first things Dick does when he sees Damian's costume Is do the EXACT same thing, only for Damian to fight him back while commenting that fighting blind isn't a problem for him like it would be for Dick.

Because it has pants and no outside underwear

The one from Super Sons looks cooler

I wanna say Tim

This one?

fuck yeah, that one

But robin without green?

Easy. Though I am partial to OG pixie boots.

The only goo suit is the Arkhamverse Robin, he actuallys looks intimidating and not a joke.

Hell yes. Will always be my favorite, though Damian's design really suits his character well.

Ugh, please no. There has never been a need for Robin to look intimidating in the first place. That isn't his job.

What Hell is his job?

Distraction, Support and every boring job Batman is too lazy to do.

I don't get why they made the kids costumes so good and "modern"(Superboys costumer sucked tho. I think could've pulled off maybe a black version of Nu52 Superman), but not all of the Justice League. Martian Manhunters was amazing, Ollie and Dinah's were great( but I wish she wouldn't wear it when she's doing fucking therapy).

Then Superman and Batman are still wearing their same old costumes. Fucking trunks. Especially in season 2 when New 52 was in full swing. I'm surprised they kept the trunks on them. I feel like wonder woman would've looked good in some Themiscyrian armor as well.

Red Robin is my personal favorite but I dunno if it really can be considered a "Robin" costume since Tim was pretty much solo when he used it.

It's certainly looks the most badass but in terms of sexiness the original is still the best.

It's certainly less stupid than the one they're sticking him in for Super Sons, which looks like a chunk of plastic and unnecessary armor all over - but best? NOPE.

He spent all that time with Billy and decided everyone looked cooler with hoods?

I like this version - the cowl seems unnecessary unless it provided helmet type protection, and I'm sorry, but kevlar would look far more bulky than shown, this just looks like a rubber suit type head gear, which is great if he's underwater some or most of the time.

Tim's first one.

I think the coloring error version looked far superior.

>first
Wrong pic, bud

You know what I mean.