Is he autistic, or does he just act out because he was raised by a single mom?

Is he autistic, or does he just act out because he was raised by a single mom?

What do you think autism is, OP?

Once upon a time, a kid would just be called the weird one without insisting on medical labels. His dad might have skipped out, but he still has Chad who seems to care despite his flaws.

he's just kinda dumb but imaginative
who gives a shit?

To be fair, he quite clearly has down syndrome.

This holy shit. He's just the fucking designated weird kid. Every kid in this show is just "that kid". Jeff is obviously OCD, but that's besides the point.

he is in a special ed class of course he is

Styler said he's a comedic version of his childhood self. So if you must diagnose him he's Schizophrenic

Young kids can act really retarded without actually being "retarded"

Wasn't it bipolar syndrome?

is Jeff retarded then, too?

It's pretty obvious that Jeff has obsessive compulsive disorder.

Which has nothing to do with being retarded or intelligence in general.

That's not enough to get stuck with the short bus kids, though. All the kids shown simply have exaggerated quirks since they're cartoon characters.

Sumo might be from a poor white trash neighborhood and have some wild moments, but is reasonable otherwise.

You asked if he was in the special ed class. OCD absolutely has special requirements. Special Ed doesn't just mean stupid class, it is "special" education. I knew a high functioning autistic guy that was in special ed who graduated at the top of the school.

So every single kid in Clarence's class has some sort of special condition?

No, I think you're just an idiot.

Maybe. They seem pretty fucking dumb.

Weren't some of the kids only in a special ed class for one episode?

Do you think Jeff has ever thought about trying to mold Clarence and Sumo to be like him, due to him getting tired of their antics? And if so, how would he try to mold them?

>Is he autistic
Do you know what Autism is, OP?

The nigga doesn't even have ears, no wonder he doesn't listen

I have a feeling we will get episode like this one day

>Sup Forums once again shows that they don't know how regular kids act

lel

Is that why Sup Forums is made of manchildren who take actual childrens' cartoons too seriously? Because they never had childhoods of their own?

Sumo is actually the only kid with any sense at all, but still acts like kid since, well, he's a fucking kid. He's the most normal and level headed guy in the show.

How come?

Both.

>tfw you were exactly like clarence as a kid

Yes, OP. Autists are known to have a lot of imagination and to love becoming friends with everyone.

What about Mavis? She literally can't speak coherently.

What about Gilben? He literally can't move.

Shut the fuck up

Reminder that this show had an Alzheimer's episode.

The episode with lil buddy was one tv's greatest achievements.

Literally the only people in this show without severe mental issues are Belson and Chelsea.

Maybe

Jeff worries me more. Lesbians and Gays don't have a good track records as parents.

desu, I think Jeff would do that

Just because you've been watching too many cartoons with kids that are basically tiny adults doesn't mean that Clarence, a kid acting like a kid, is autistic.

Stop asking this.

If anything he just has ADD. autistic kids don't have the social skills Clarence has. And neither does a majority of Sup Forums

I thought gay men did alright as parents but lesbians were the awful ones?

Breen is pretty sensible, he just a shitty mother. Diego seems pretty cool too.