youtu.be/Ht5c64Q_Pi8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r57RbOIst04?t=2m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do what?

Kill herself.

>this kills the jew

That's the most descriptive suicide explanation i've ever read, all Cobain got was "blood coming out of his ear".

>Mary Kay Bergman

>Bergman suffered from bipolar disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, which she hid from her family, friends and co-stars. When her mother was diagnosed with cancer, Bergman's depression was mistaken as a reaction to her mother's illness along with job-related stress.[21] Andrade said that he found herbal mood medications that Bergman had hidden in their home.[22]

Bergman had privately confessed to her husband that she was afraid of losing her talent, as sessions were not going well, and soon people would know she had lost it and that would be the end of her career.[21] Andrade later regretted Bergman told nobody about her distress.[23] As time went by, Bergman's fears seemed to lessen as her mother was doing better. Bergman and her husband were also making plans to buy a new house within a year, but she still suffered physically. Because of this, Bergman and her husband decided to have an elaborate vacation in Las Vegas, which they had planned a week before her death.[21]

On the morning of November 11, 1999, Bergman contributed to a radio show celebrating Disneyland's 45th anniversary. She was last seen alive at 9 p.m., while she was talking to a friend on the phone. An hour and 20 minutes later, her husband and his friend, John Bell,[23] returned home to find that she had shot herself. The police pronounced her dead at 10:18 p.m.[6][21][24]

Such mystery
Much Intruige
WoW
Very Detective

Thats not even the problem. The problem was how, where, and when.

>og south park
damn senpai how old are you?

Pretty ironic she was worried about South Park getting cancelled and losing work. If only she knew.

It is well known Trey Parker was going to fire her because she was slipping. You can hear it in the episodes at the time. Add that with her crazy kike brain of disorders its only natural she wouldn't take the sacking easy.

Her friend told her of her husbands affair or some shit

wow thats kinda hot

Maybe if we knew the fucking SUICIDE NOTE that would help

Fuck you and your evil.

This tells the cheating husband theory is true Its only respectful to the dead their final wishes are heard as we seen from most celebrity deaths. Guy was ashamed.

>jew
>kike
Are you brain-damaged? Bergman is a common Germanic/Scandinavian family name and literally means mine worker. The maiden name of her mother was McGowan.

you have to go back

DID SHE VOICE PARKMAN?

Even crazier, every female voice on the show.

>It is well known Trey Parker was going to fire her because she was slipping

Uh... source?

Why do so many actors kill themselves, die because of drug overdoses or get murdered by somebody (like Phil Hartman)? Nobody I ever knew in my entire life had something like this happen to him, nobody in my extended family, not even a friend of a friend. Is it an artist's thing?

you live in a community where people low key kill themselves and suicides are covered up

Guess thats why I havent seen grandpa in a while. Damn.

Are you saying that nobody you know and nobody that they know has ever died? Maybe you're just a weird statistical anomaly.

Damn, man, not a single one? Two of my friends had their father commit suicide, a friend's long-time gf's father, grandmother's boyfriend, godmother's husband's daughter, and maybe one more that I'm not entirely sure of. As for the artist thing, it might be because art (visual, performance, whatever) can trigger intense feelings of self-doubt, worthlessness, and hopelessness in certain types of people when they are displeased with their creative output. Those who are prone to self destruction might be easily pushed over the edge as a result. Bergman was a great VA, but nevertheless it sounds like even she was apparently falling victim to some form of impostor syndrome in her later days.

>She seemed so happy

Want to know a secret?

You can never tell if someone's going to kill themselves. Really depressed people can trudge on day after day and happy people can end it when you least expect it. Suicide watches and at-risk procedures look good on paper, but have no effect on a person's will to go through with it.

Probably a side effect from antidepressants

Not either of them but I don't know about Germanic/Scandinavian names, but Bergman is absolutely a Jewish name. It's as stereotypically Jewish a name as they get.

Ingrid bergman

you disgust me

I was obsessed with adventure games in the '90s and was a big fan of Mary Kay Bergman as she was a voice actor in the Leisure Suit Larry games.

youtu.be/r57RbOIst04?t=2m5s

I don't think they ever found a decent replacement for her.

Babies, back to school

Bergman is a stereotypically Swedish name as they get. When you look it up you will get loads of Swedes and Americans of swedish descent. Of course you will find a few jews with that name too, just like there a jews named Müller or Zimmermann. But that doesn't mean anything since jews often adapted names from their host countires. There are 29 people who had the very same last name as me that died in the holocaust, while one of my grandfathers was in the SS and the other an NSDAP member, both with Aryan certificate.

You do realize that Bergstein Goldkampf names are the result of jews playing the "name game" in Europe?

What would a talented person be depressed about?

>(((Bergman)))

>when youre such a jew you kill yourself to ruin Christmas

>she was only 38

In Hollywood woman years thats 'needs to retire' years

>9pm on the 11th

The cheating husband theory becomes truer by the second. Not only did they not release a suicide note of a celebrity but she purposefully blew her brains around the Christmas presents.

She wanted to ruin every Christmas for him. Hard to forget shit like that, especially how graphic the gore was.

I knew about this shit in 1999

youngfags get the fuck out

Bergman seemed like a total girl bro
Would hang out with/10

Woman can be vengeful little crazy ass cunts. I was lookin at houses with a mate few months back and one of the first things the realtor told us was how the last owner hung her dog first and then herself next to it so her ex-husband couldnt take the hound after their divorce.

why don't you faggot britburgers start your own chan and fuck off of Sup Forums? you refugees need to leave

>Sup Forums being this desperate to derail a thread.

We get it user Bergman was a jew and all jews must die blablabla fuck off pissant

gawddamn

Reads like a guro hentai

adventures died though ;_;

I knew a guy who shot two dogs to keep his ex-wife from getting ém after the divorce came through. Men can be vengeful little crazy ass cunts.

>She seemed so happy

they generally are in the weeks or even months before going through with the suicide

>Mossberg

Would it be in poor taste to mention that they do good work? I'm betting some of you have 500s as well and don't need to be told what a pleasure they are to shoot with.

I cant vouch for weeks or months but I can say the day I first attempted suicide was abnormally warm. Thats literally the only way I can describe it. It was like a passionate glow I've never experienced before, sort of like ecstasy.

I unironicaTheres always Newgrouds

Description of her autopsy definately backs your claim

>you couldnt protect her smile

>you will never fuck her

She was a VA.

Figures. You dont see many visibly jew actresses. Even their bosses know how gross they are.

She was best Wendy

t. Woman

shouldnt be surprised. redd1t (underagefags) makes alot of the new userbase here. tumblr contributes to Sup Forums hugely too

>herbal mood medications

Bitch went nutty on bath salts. Sad!

>tea
>bad

>Bergman
>Berg

Do the math.

Literally no one cares here.

>only 38
In woman years that's like 90. Kinda odd to be playing up the "young and innocent" angle when she's middle-aged and past her prime. It's a damn shame it be like that, but it is.

Tara Strong is 44. If youre telling me she is '90' by any means or should retire you're an idiot.

...who?

Usually the first depression is in response to a traumatic event. After that, they can come on at any moment, for absolutely no reason.

If you want to know more:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc

>Who is the most popular voice actress in the world

Fuck off retard.

t. manchild hasnt grow out their middle/high school era

t. Literal underagefag

she'd be rolling in South Park money if she was still alive

Should be the postergirl for the "it gets better" campaign.

Here you go mate. Saved this years ago

Fun fact, every female voice in this movie is from a dead person

Funny enough, Parker and Stone were afraid of the same thing, which was part of why they did the movie: They thought they were going to get canned and wanted it to be the grand finale.

Still baffled that South Park got a movie before Family Guy, and almost 2 decades after the fact still none announced.

Hell even Loud House is getting a theatrical movie next year

Is she the most metal celebrity death ever?

t. manbaby
your glory days are over senpai, your lads already have babies

Hey, be in a rush to clean throwup and diaper shit you weirdo. All you.

maybe because south park existed before family goy and family goy is also garbage

>everything today is all 'PC'

have people always been saying this or something

Literal oldfag here. I've been telling this damn board for years the whole tumblr/libshit agenda is old as time. Half of the shit i see posted on Sup Forums was writen in the Ted Kaczynski manifesto

>Literal oldfag here
not what that means, fucko

Are you 12 year olds that assblasted that people who arent underage like your non-contributing to society asses actually have fun on the internet too? Fuck off kid you shouldnt even be here. Take your own nigger ass to reddit.

Do you think he ever touched those presents?

go to bed gramps

Seeing how she covered her guts all over them I think any sane person would just incinerate and move on

Well, I'm sure the contents were still intact.
Just wipe off the brain matter bro.

Yes.
"IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD" was a phrase that was already being used ironically in 2003 in Peep Show season 1.

The only really new shit is the Trannys and shit. Everything comes and goes in cycles, there's always a pushback. Before Hitler came and fixed Germany for a while, the Weimar republic was full of child brothels and Trannys.

What if there was a nintendo64 in there?

I'd be scared the damn things were bombs. MKB was a deranged cunt who wanted to fuck her husband's shit up.

She's literally a corpse.

keep laughing, you'll be here forever too and it won't be laughing matter anymore, not at all

how come many people in comedy are actually depressed?

There's an interview with Trey and his fuckboy where they say how difficult it was to replace her and that they did a bunch of episodes with no females in them.