Would physical violence be an appropriate and justified defense against the people in charge of live action at Adult...

would physical violence be an appropriate and justified defense against the people in charge of live action at Adult Swim?
I think the world would understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8
youtube.com/watch?v=b1HsG2v7Q1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fury can be wielded in righteousness user.
People need to be held accountable for stuff they're putting out there.

I saw ads for this for several weeks, and I knew I didn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Was it really that bad?

The other Gelman specials were actually extremely funny. This was just a half hour tribute to his white guilt.

yes

Care to explain and share the fury OP?

mulchtown was okay but 'surrealism and random humor' gets old pretty fast.

He had valid points

I liked this house has people in it and unedited footage of a bear, that's about it, this recent one was actually more cringe worthy than the dildo one.

Better than Mr. Pickles

Just don't watch it nigga jesus christ. You don't gotta keep your shit tuned to Cartoon Network 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

OP, you need to calm down.

Eric Andre is good.
Black Jesus is good.
I don't know what this shit is, but I will say you can eat a dick, G.

Smoke a joint, listen to iBrain, and relax.

Physical violence is only appropriate for people who touch your airplane, and only if you told them not to.

This was great.
Go watch safe comedy like BBT, you normie.

>comics and cartoons board
>live action

you seem to be confused

It's just those faggots who are mad that Adult Swim even has live action being mad at something they didn't even watch.

It's a shame, I liked Eagleheart and thought he was pretty good on it. Turns out that he's just another white guilt peddling lefty cosmopolitanite.

All the live action adult swim stuff i've watched has been hilarious and the stuff i haven't has comedians i know are funny involved

when the fuck is World Peace going to launch

they already put out the sneak preview

youtube.com/watch?v=b1HsG2v7Q1U