see nothing wrong with this

youtu.be/-UA6Y4AiSKc

youtu.be/CQWAtviZ1I4

youtu.be/f8uys1NSdUg

good post

even a real parasite is more productive than a jew

really enjoyed those 40 seconds

shes advocating for genocide

My ideal gf is a mixture of inferiority complex, neurotic tendencies and bitchiness. This ideal gf has a great grandmother who escaped the Holocaust from Ukraine and made it Britain then the USA, then Israel.

She is 5'1, a shorty. Short jews are the most adorable because i can pet them (I'm 6'3 celto-germanic stock)

Ideal gf is short, small with small features and a large arse. Light skinned, Ashkenazi NOT Sephardic or orthodox.

Who is she?

laughed at this and then remembered I have to toil under a chinese manager and then got a bit sad (very sad)

wish me name was gary so my mates could all be like "oi GAZZZAAAAA" haha

ape

If Israel was nuked and all the jewish roaches commited suicide over it; would you miss them?

a jewish woman

Adding to this, i expect my ideal gf to have Jewish features that make then distinguishable. Ethnically Jewish. Brown hair, black beady eyes,a med look

A white man under a chinese man is just wrong. It is not the order of the world.

>She is 5'1, a shorty. Short jews are the most adorable because i can pet them
>deal gf is short, small with small features

This is the future you're consigning your inevitable manlet sons to.

Sounds qt. Isn't she too short, though? I'd prefer something like 5'3 or 5'4.

The feet of my ideal jewess must be small and dainty

Shorter the woman, taller her husband needs to be.

The ideal jewish gf must not shave ANYTHING.

it's a part time job over the uni break tbf
One day I'll ascend to a higher level of toildom and he'll still be managing a supermarket

Hugyank here. Taking questions and accepting praise/criticism.

nonce

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

The ideal jew gf must intermittently drop Hebrew words into every day language. Like "oy vey" or "goy" or "mitzvah"

I didn't say anything about breeding with them. Don't want to anger the shomrim

sauce nao!

What did you hug?

ideal jew gf must be in a gas chamber

>Officers of the Metropolitan Police Service were stationed outside the building from June 2012 to October 2015 in order to arrest Assange for extradition and for breach of bail, should he leave the embassy. The police guard was withdrawn on grounds of cost in October 2015, but the police said they would still deploy "a number of overt and covert tactics to arrest him". The cost of the policing for the period was reported to have been £12.6 million.[184]

>On 16 August 2016, Assange's lawyer in the UK, John Jones, was found dead, according to the first reports after being hit by a train in an apparent suicide.[190]

Called my mother a banana.

she got banned lmao

tried wanking for an hour
nothing

No idea

This

Uh oh

>I didn't say anything about breeding with them
>implying you'll have any choice when she inevitably brainwashes you into giving her your seed

seductivejewess4.net/

Don't say no-one warned you lad

they really want to kill that guy lmao

Imagine being that guy

>brits spent 12 million pounds trying to arrest Assange whilst pakis were raping their daughters

LMAO

shut it down!

Is there any evidence that Trump actually said that?

what is there to explain?
its a third world African shithole

Hi Vlad

>You will never celebrate Yom Kippur or Passover with your secular, culturally Jewish gf

the bigger question: is there any evidence haiti is NOT a shithole?

only date women taller then me

Part of the fetish for me is injecting the relationship in with white supremacy. I'll be the one telling her when I'm fucking my little kike girl and treating her like anne frank

Hello, Pedro

No one from the White House is denying it

youtube.com/watch?v=bdl9F2aBPxs

LADS

HAHAHA

Funny how whites manage to oppress blacks regardless of country in the same exact way leading them to poverty :/

>I'll be the one telling her when I'm fucking my little kike girl and treating her like anne frank

Stop being immoral

Jews in America calibrate and utilize their power to inflict the maximum amount of damage possible. There is no other explanation.

It goes without saying that no card-carrying member of the ADL would even dream of cutting loose 1,400 Iraqi alien criminals in Israel. The fact that they do it to us exposes criminal intent and malevolence.

Any time you hear a Breit-Right retard praising Israel and Zionism, show him what the Zionists think of whites and America. Judge Goldsmith is one of millions.

Loving this exchange between irrelevant countries

black people mugging everyone in my area again so I have to stay inside for a bit

>allowing Jews to take your proud white seed

STOP. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

greetings, juan
good evening (or is it morning?) Alexei

We will build the wall and create a merit-based immigration system, like Canada where you libtards claimed you'd move!

they're probably letting it run before disproving it to make the media look dumb

Come fite me rorke, you cunt

I'll breed you with my KARA BOGA

The most unrealistic thing about this isn't that it's not possible, women just don't want. I wish they would.

It's fine, I'd be molesting her and pulling out anyway

>loving this exchange between irrelevant countries
Thank you for joining us. This exchange wouldn't be complete without the UK

Very strange rorke with a jew sex obsession ITT

>(((jews)))

He's been here a while

Okay, yes -- Trump shouldn't call them "shithole countries." A little respect is in order. They are shithole nations.

Donaldino Trumpino is NOT my Prime Minister.

breed an Italian woman

Is the media going mental over this shithole comment?

A woman ya goof

Trump is ignorant, culturally incompetent,ethnocentric, and out of control. He does not represent the people of the United States of America. He is playing fast and wild with all that once was our democracy - and our decency.

business idea: jewish gfs

Fuck off, Beto. You greasy fat spic

Don't know why. Shithole is a pretty common word in people's vocabularies.
They're acting like he said nigger or something.

Yeah great job dummy, did she hug you back?
Was it a True Hug or an A-Frame Fake Hug?
jaefiction.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/body-language-hugs/

>Trump is ignorant, culturally incompetent,ethnocentric, and out of control. He does not represent the people of the United States of America. He is playing fast and wild with all that once was our democracy - and our decency.

Anti-natalism is the only redpill

Recruiters keep calling me during work hours and I'm worried that it's starting to look suspicious

kara boga is such an overused gimmick

i blame the canadians

its 1mentally ill turk on a proxy

Based Black man BTFO's the dumb libs
twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/951580467492507649

I just don't really know what attracts me to jew girls. I guess it's because their culture is so alien and weird and just out there. Adorable little practices. Shabbat elevators, covering mirrors at funerals, smashing a glass at weddings, it's all very charming and endearing to me

lmao why are people mad I called a place a shithole, don't get so agro