It was boring

It was boring.

Boring is not a criticism.

Not as boring as your nonexistent sex life.

I marathoned the first 10 minutes and was remarkably underwhelmed. Pretty sure anyone who likes this is a fedoracore pleb.

The movie is far too long, all the scenes were predictable as fuck.

Back to your infantile Avengers movies plebian!

that this is rated so high is actually a measurement of how low the capeshit world dwells.

Capeshit is for man-children.

The only capeshit I liked was The Dark Knight. Iron Man was alright too. Rest is garbage and you should be ashamed if you like any of it.

>Disney/Marvel will never acquire Fox licenses

Thank God for that..

NASCAR NASCAR: The Movie
Step on the gas and steer left every once in a while.

the audiences and critics probably felt in "it's R-rated and it's great" meme after seeing Deadpool success
now R-rated superheroes movies will be milked into shit

You're not the target audience.

Predictable how? Did you already know the plot?

The girl had plot armor and Logan was supposed to die for shock value. His death was shitty and felt forced.

I unironically enjoyed Iron man 3 and will never be ashamed of that. All the other marvel capeshit is undeniably trash

Welcome to capeshit.

You're kind of stupid huh?

>omg the wolverine is going to go out with a bang and its going to be all violent and bloody like it should
>he's sick and dying and can barely move
10/10 movie

How's being a contrarian Faggot fuck going? Good?

>WOW, HOW DARE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS

/thread

Enjoy your transformers faggots.

You're truly a fucking idiot. You should go watch Suicide Squad again you dick sucking autistic cunt.

Contrarian Faggot alert.

>Adurr other people see the value in something. I'm such a nothing I'll pretend it's bad so I can appear smarter and repress blowing my father nightly.