Install EU4

>Install EU4
>Play it for 5mins and restart 2 times to get the beginning you want
>Reinstall
I'm just so fucking tired of this game i hope it burns in hell.

If you're so bad just play Russia or France, if you fuck up with them you shouldn't even touch the game.

1. Get good

U'M TIRED OF PLAYING SUPER POWERS I WANT TO PLAY ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE GODDAAM RNG AND OTTOMANS RUIN EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE TIME.

*PSSST!*

G I T G U D
I
T
G
U
D

i just cheat all the time

I remember managing to form Romania as Wallachia on my first playthrough and I had no fucking clue what I was doing. Just git gud.

me too, and I have more fun that way

Magyars are actually pretty strong now, dunno what you doing wrong, Suomi

You say this, but I had a Novgorod->Russia game recently where Bohemia and the Ottomans somehow ended up in an alliance, started mega-blobbing, and basically penned me in for half the game.

Thoughts, lads?

What do you actually do in these games?

paint maps

Use paper mana, bird mana and sword mana to spread a color around

Press a button to commit cultural genocide

*integration

Historical autism simulators

Remove kebab from premises

Try new update. ott*shits were nerfed

why are you so upset pekka, try playing byz with the new patch, that needs some hardcore restarting

>EU4
>not Vicky2
Can't hear you atop my level 99 distilleries

Play Victoria 2 like a real man

Whats better?
>Eu3 with all dlcs
>Eu4 with all dlcs

Based capitalists crashing my country with no survivors

EU2 or For the glory.

>restart 2 times to get the beginning you want
Could you be anymore scrub? You play the hand you're delt,that's part of the charm with these games imo.

Also this

They are both shit to be honest. I think EU is the weakest saga lf Paradox. It doesn't involve antes strategy at all unless you are playing some absurdly weak country. It gets very repetitive

Vic2 is good because dem pops and factores

HOI is good because muh warfare depth

CK2 is good because immersion and roleplaying

EU4 isn't outstanding in any aspect. it's really mediocre

Why does eu3 have such horrible bordergore?

EU4 has got to be the most boring and simple-minded grand strategy I've ever played, there's literally no other playstyle besides blobbing and once you learn to exploit the AI it becomes easy as fuck to do basically any achievement without problems. The most difficult thing is staying interested long enough to finish a game, since even at 5 speed it feels slow as fuck.

EU4 is the best shut your dirty fucking spic mouth before I come there and bleach your sister

This post is the objective and unironical truth

STOP BEING SHIT

Waste your life but feel like you've achieved something of historical importance

Aslo these:

he's right though, EU4 is a jack of all trades
Vic has the glorious pops and economy (which EU also had until they removed for static price changes due to optimization)
I didn't play HOI so I won't comment
CK2 is all about roleplay, you just move all over the place as generations pass, today you are the duque of barcelona tommorow you're the king of italy then count of somewhere in ireland and somwhow become the king of jerusalem and end the game as roman emprah

In this particular game you try to make your nation a colonial power while wishing you were playing something else.

I think EU is great at foreign politics, but it fails to accuratly simulate the internal struggle of a country.
This means the bigger you become, the easier the game gets, which is the exact opposite of what should actually happen

But in EU I get to conquer the world, explore the new world and larp a medieval king.
I haven't played Vicky2 so I won't comment.
I like CK2 but it gets boring for me and I can't conquer the whole world.
HOI4 is set in WW2 which is too early for me. Not a good larp.

Meh, if you get big you will have a bunch of rebels and there are certain events of different ethnicities wanting their own country and other nations will form coalitions against you.
And if you have provinces all over the world its difficult to keep all your soldiers ready in case someone powerful or a coalition declares war on you

>too early for me

Too early for what exactly?

I meant too late.

It's pretty easy to keep rebels down, and coalitions only fire if you get too much agressive expansion.
If your country is big enough, you can rotate, by conquering in different directions, giving agressive expansion modifier time to cooldown

am i autistic if i dont form empires cause it resets the regnal numbering?

Nope. I do FAR more autistic things, especially in CK2.

>EU4

Bohemia and Milan constantly doom Christianity

Failing that the French will in the end

eu4 costs 200euro
cancer of games
fuck eu4

play vic2
realistic genocide

Do people actually buy the DLCs? I just pirate them.

t. ADHD ridden brainlet

this generation is shit, you youngsters all suck monkey dick and i hope you get nuked

My eu4 costed me 5 dollars off g2g and pirated dlc TROLOLOLOL