lol stfu new zealand

SHIT zealand.

>POO PEE LAND

>Cusco's flag is the fag flag

Stop being shithole countries and start being more like norway
And now the terrorists are the ones being terrorised

New Zealand? More like POO PEELAND!
lmao xD

Can you imagine people like Brazilians ever doing this though? They're just going to continue bitching about how shitty things are on here instead of actually trying to improve things. It's like people on /r9k/ bitching about tfw no gf.

where is this meme from. someone fill me in.

>brown people
>agency

m8

Trump said it in a conference I think.

drump said a thing that we all know to be true but because he said it so bluntly i hate drumpf

?
What are you talking about?

>WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump questioned why the U.S. would admit people from “shithole countries” Thursday, roiling discussions over a bipartisan Senate deal to protect young undocumented immigrants.

>Mr. Trump made the comments at a private White House immigration meeting that included a bipartisan group of lawmakers, asking why the U.S. would want to admit people from Africa, the source of many diversity lottery applicants, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

>“Why do we want all these people from these shithole countries here? We should have people from places like Norway,” the president said, according to these two people. Mr. Trump also expressed dismay with granting a legal status, in particular, to people from Haiti. One person said he asked, “What do we want Haitians here for?”

In the US, gay activists use a rainbow flag as their symbol.

Crazy how this is considered evil and wrong. He literally said nothing wrong. Andij don't even like blumpfy.

>Andij don't even like blumpfy.
Mhm

RARE

Why is this flag so uncommon?

>How is this considered evil and wrong.
I know we're talking about Trump here, but do you even understand the politeness that is expected from a president?

how nu

>caring more about pretence than policy
he's modern-day presidential

He didn't say it publicly I don't think. It was a private conversation.

>i want my politicians to be two faced and slimy

Es no uma delicia

Oh, in the US. In normal countries a rainbow flag is supposed to symbolize just a rainbow