How can Sam even compete

How can Sam even compete

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can't. All the writers are on Miles' side and He's a more popular character.

Waid is on Sam's side

>tfw I shipped Kamala with Robbie

He can never win. That's the appeal of him.

Going to space > Webslinging

That class of students is not how I pictured rural Arizona

At least you have that Secret Wars one-shot, user

Implying Kamala isn't going to pull a Starfire and turn both Sam and Miles into her two personal fuck boys. That's the only way this ship can sail, anything with just two is doomed for failure

>Implying Kamala isn't going to pull a Starfire and turn both Sam and Miles into her two personal fuck boys
When did Starfire do that?

>all the writers
Thx Bendis
I believe in him.

In Redhood and the Outlaws, she was totally dominating Roy and Jason as the alpha.

What if i tell you that there is posibility for a new challanger.

His name is Scott Summers from the past, aka Tyke, how i came to the conclusion you may ask, well Tyle is quitting the all new x-men team too just a Sal, Miles and Kamala are quitting the avengers.

Couldn't have enlightened us on your vision of rural Arizona could you?

>how can sam even compete
By having cuter chemistry with Kamala, which he does.

Compare this . . .

. . . to this.

HOLY SHIT HE SAID HI

AND THEN HE SAID HIS NAME HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT

LOOK AT THAT HE SAID HI

Probably because miles is 100% unrelatible and sam is super relatable.

Still want tyke to give her the dick though

Meh

I relate to Miles more than Sam but then again I'm not a loser

It's not even that. Miles is black so he isn't relatable. I just saw that shitty independence day fan fic and I related to all of the white characters better than I related to will smith's step son

Yea he's super reliable. He knows the down to earth thing to say to relate to others, even a little.

>Miles is black so he isn't relatable
I can't tell when ya'll faggots are kidding or not anymore.

>implying 90% of comic readers don't spill their spaghetti when hitting on a hot girl.

That's like saying 1980s kitty isn't relatable because she was a massive autistic nerd

Even "girls" who read comics like the one from Rachael and miles x plain the xmen are confirmed autism

Are you from America? In the USA black people live totally different lives because they are violent criminals who live in impoverished cities and are suffering from chronic lead poisoning that makes you a violent retard

This is cuter

Sam shouldn't have to compete. He deserves better than Kamala.

All the black people I've met were chill. Even the more street ones are cool as long as you don't talk to them like they're subhuman trash.

This almost feels like a response to this

Sam is destined to lose, while he's spilling his spaghetti in a way that makes him look like a gigantic asshole Miles is using his "bitches love Spider-Man" power to get with Kamala.

Also he talked shit about the New Warriors when they first offered him a spot on the team so he deserves all the suffering he gets.

Pits usually people that don't interact with black people that hate them user

All 3 of them?

>implying
Living in the city made me racist

>Pits usually people
?

More than can count on both hands desu

Its

This is adorable.
It really is.

Is "Sam and Kamala have better chemistry than Miles and Kamala" a meme? Because it's been made pretty clear Kamala doesn't like Sam in any way, shape, or form.
Hell, Sam doesn't even try to get on her good side anymore, he's already given up.

I think a lot of these self-professed Adonises who haven't touched a girl in 2 years think that 'chemistry' is like the awkward meet-cute in a Zooey Deschanel movie they saw once.

Kamala and Miles seem to get each other which is why they make fun of each other a lot, but I don't think any of them really vibe with each other.

Chemistry isn't mixing two similar substances together and hoping it blends.

Chemistry is mixing two different substances together and hoping nothing explodes or catches on fire.

>awkward meet-cute in a Zooey Deschanel movie they saw once.

duh, it's fiction.

>Kamala and Miles seem to get each other which is why they make fun of each other a lot, but I don't think any of them really vibe with each other.

What does that even mean ?

not enough skrulls for rural arizona

manitoba, maybe, but not arizona

>Implying Kamala isn't a fujoshit and is deliberately being tsun tsun
Nugga do you even b-baka?

it can be both

>Bitches love Spider-Man

In other news water is wet

No it can't. Don't be stupid.

Wasn't Sam the only one who stood up for her after the Avengers wanted to kick her out or whatever?

I can already see where this could go. Sam will be the best friend who always has her back, no matter what. Kamala will realize that Miles is cardboard and that Sam has loved her all along, and deep down, she loves him too. But it will be too late, because Sam will have left for space.

Sam was the only one who knew, there was literally nothing Miles could do, and then Sam fucked up his one chance to convince everyone Kamala was innocent by attacking Vision.

And we all know it wont go that way, Kamala and Miles will end up together while Sam stays alone to suffer.

I know. I was talking out my ass.
Its just that Miles and Kamala is so brain dead typical.

>nothing Miles can do
He could've spoken up and come to her defense. He could've showed solidarity and stood up for Kamala but he's a bitch-ass nigga so he said nothing.

How would he defend her? He had no idea Vision was being an evil fuck, not to mention Sam already decreased Falcon's tolerance for kids by attacking Vision so he'd be even less willing to listen to anything Miles could have said to defend Kamala.

There was nothing he could do that would help because Sam fucked up.

i hope your neighborhood gets gentrified

Wouldn't a racist want that tho user

Thanks, me too.

i'm hoping he's a white person who's also poor, and therefore gets priced out of his neighborhood along with everybody else.

I don't live in a shitty city anymore. I just did during college. I have money now and therefore live in an all white town

>how would he defend her
By not being a little uncle tom? Object for fuck's sake, make a case that kamala didn't endanger people.

then I hope rich black people start moving into your neighborhood

It's a meme mainly because of the amount of illogical hate for Miles by some due to
- edgy /pol-co/ politics and their "love" of other race characters
- Peterfags still mad Miles replaced him
- Ultimatefags mad Miles survived while everyone else they loved in Ultimate died (understandable I guess)
- people with Bendis hate-boners

Usually you can tell these people apart from reasonable anons with complaints from their strawman on Miles with no references or points from his comic and at best using the same old "muh vemon blast" and "muh Bendis pet" over and over again.

>rich
> black

>youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk

>it's sam's fault Miles is a little bitch ass nigga who stand up for his friends

Is he not supposed to be a superhero? Shouldn't he be able to do thet right thing regardless of circumstances?

>mfw

He had no proof, Sam was the only one who had anything resembling a case and he fucked up.
It's Sam's fault Miles couldn't do anything, yes.
How is he supposed to know that Kamala didn't really body slam a robot into a crowd of people? He had no proof, or any reason to believe Vision was being an asshole.

He needled (New cap)Wilson many times even in the aftermath. "Kids am I right?" Miles was clearly pissed though it's harder to get out clearly with a mask on.

Other user was right. Sam (Nova) made tensions reach a boiling point when he attacked Vision and Wilson then started kicking them out cause of his issues with "kids". Miles and Kamala had already had their private talk on how fucked up Vision was so Miles knew something was up even before everything blew up the way it did. Not much Miles could do in the moment on Kamala with everything being dismissed as "dat dam kids" and impulsive firings by Wilson. Miles didn't even know who Kamala was then so it's not like he can go to her house afterwards to talk. Then there's that the issue's villain was running amok so that had to be address right away.

>how is he supposed to know Kamala didn't actually body slam a robot into a crowd of people
By following up on the incident?
>hey we got eye witness accounts that she didn't actually do that
>and there's no news or hospital of people being crushed by a robot being body slammed by a giant cute muslim girl either

>had no proof
The absence of people died from being crushed in a superhero fight should be proof enough.

>The character is named after Loeb's son, Sam, who died of bone cancer in 2005.[citation needed]

Kamala was kicked off before sam attacked Vision. What was stopping Miles anything right then and there? Kamala even looked toward him for support but the little bitch looked away!

RIP true best Kamala love interest

You can't pin that on Miles, Iron Man could check that out in like 5 minutes, and even if Miles DID find out, Falcon wouldn't listen to that shit because he's a kid and his patience was worn down because of Sam.
And then Kang attacked so he didn't even have the time for that, face it, there was nothing Miles could have done that would have helped in anyway.

>What was stopping Miles anything right then and there?
He had only had like one minute to say anything, then Sam attacked, you can literally see that in the second post you quoted.
>Kamala even looked toward him for support but the little bitch looked away!
That didn't happen, don't make things up to support your argument.

Miles did the best he could and that was a heck of a lot more than the other adult avengers who stayed silent. You know the ones that are suppose to be smarter, more experience and LETS this "kids" run into battles to put their lives on the line.

At no point did it come to Mile to at least support his friend but it was basically instinct for Sam to defend a girl who doesn't even like him. This is just proof of how much better the chemistry Kamala has with sam.

Sam knew Vision was being a shithead, Miles didn't, and then Sam ruined his AND Miles' chances to help Kamala.
>This is just proof of how much better the chemistry Kamala has with sam.
So you're just a delusional, SamxKamalafag. Good to know.

Why is Sam so shit at being captain America?

I can't believe the amount of cleavage on the girl on the right would be allowed by the dress code

Is this series even any good? All this arguing makes me automatically assume its garbage.

You going on like this just shows how much of a Miles clip you have on you. That you take this one instant as prove while ignoring everything else going on in the comic is ridiculous beyond words.

You wanna ship Sam, fine but don't drag other characters down and making things up.

>Miles did
>Miles and Kamala had already their private talk on how fucked up vision was
>miles knew something was up even before everything blew up

Mediocre at best.

MILES IS A SHIT. He didn't even bother defending his friend or checking up on her or quitting the avengers for being such dicks! Instead he kisses ass up to some cunt who doesn't even respect him.

I should correct that. Miles with Kamala had an idea that something was weird with Vision. But only Sam knew truly how fucked up Vision was after the blackmail talk.

You're an idiot.

>this page
Jesus H. Christ that is cramped. It is a fucking joke on how many characters are in that page.

The only reason I'd even want to read it would be for the young Avengers. Thanks for letting me know.

If I change some names here and there, it's the exact same reason why people usually hates Sam.

>they hate him because he replaced Richard
>they hate him because Loebs
>they only like great get along/social characters, not people with actual flaws and a lot to learn

There are two Logans, though.

They started like shit. But they are getting to know each other. Sam has already defended her againsy the Avenger. And now Kamala knows a little of Sam's story, with his dad missing in space and all. She knows he's just a kid looking for his father, and maybe eventually he'll tell her all the rejection he had to get through.

I know Miles had tough times. A lot of shit happened to him. But all in all, I feel that a relationship between Sam and Kamala has more potential than Kamala x Miles. It's just my opinion, but I found Kamala and Miles relationship too forced. With Sam, they're making progress from totally disliking each other to act a little more friendly.

But of course, Miles is now lost in space with Annihilus, so when they rescue him, Kamala will blow him for all she's worth. Because bitches love Spiderman.

Yeah, no. Sam is too awesome for that.

Sam is on another level.

I thought Miles was hooking up with Gwenpool

This guy here had stolen some Celestial-level weapons. Beta Ray Bill was scared shit about him, and Sam just got into business and bitch slapped him.

>Gwenpool
>being a coal burner

fucking dropped

>a solicit shows miles arresting gwenpool,who is enjoying herself
>clearly this should be read as ship teasing

So the general consensus is that Sam became likeable after Loeb was dropped from the title?

I take it Loeb was just using Sam to project some more about his dead son?

It got better. His solo run is still meh. It had its hype moments, a lot of suffering, but it wasn't outstading or anything. Regular teenage hero book.

Still, a lot of people hates him just for Loeb and Richard Rider.

Stay mad, crackah!

To be fair every character Loeb writes is unlikable, he has no idea how to write likeable characters.