It was good

It was good.

Damn, in compare to all capeshit that I have seen in last two years, it was damn good.

and I did not know that Brie Larson is a such attractive women. She is attractive but in non slut way.

Those are some big digits

I was expecting a sequel to Peter Jackson's King Kong. The lack of continuity killed this for me from the start.
Also dreadfully tired of 70/80s period pieces.

I liked the Vietnam vibe but most characters were extremely shallow. The cinematography gets an A+ though, there are some absolute kino scenes like the overhead shot of the Hueys and when Samuel L Jackson is setting up the trap

>It Ain't Me starts playing

>this film was good
>not gonna give a particular example but it was good
>trust me
>also actress was hot in it
lame shilling attempt

They used all possible vietnam kino songs kek.
They should add The box top - the letter thou

Kaiju Kino of the year.

>characters were extremely shallow
Kong fighting lizards was the main point. The humans were irrelevant.

He's a big Kong.

It's good, but it's not Congo good.

True but the humans still were an integral part of the movie. At least they didn't shoehorn in a forced romance

Instead they shoehorned that chinese girl because chinese. Don't know which is worse.

The characters are really flat but a lot of the actors are so good it lessens the blow a bit

Like OP said about Brie. Her character literally has nothing interesting about her, but Brie's smile is so warm and contagious I didn't even mind that much.

That didn't hurt the movie at all user, what are you going on about

I did like Sam Jackon's character being this soldier who is so used to war that war is all he sees.

Good adventure film

Black/Chink couple is terrible and important characters's death felt a bit off tho

>It's Brie does an attack without any warning episode

At least show us how she prepares to attack something, not just "lel she's powerful look how she throws the zippo or shoots that flare gun out of nowhere".

He did nothing wrong, he would have been the good guy in the rest of the movies if it wasn't because Kong is a protector of the island.

Screw MCU, Kaiju Cinematic Universe is going to be much better.

It was average. The effects were really good.

Hiddleston going all samurai was kinda stupid too.

All women are sluts

This.
I just hope they don't dumb down Ghidorah.

They established he's an experienced fighter/traveler faggot

So jarring. The whole film was great but that was whack.

I loved the subversive death of Shea Whigham though

They established he's an experienced fighter/traveler faggot

No, the way it was shot you nigger.

Learn how to what good fight choreography appropriate to the setting means first, retard. Stick to capeshit since you have shit taste.

People are talking about the way it was presented. The tone didn't suit the scene. That sort of fight scene may work in something like John Wick, but it just doesn't work here.

oh yeah I forgot about that.

To be honest is because the director is a full nerd who named the boat Gray Fox because of MGS, and that scene was like him fighting with that mask.

I hope he does a good work with the possible Metal Gear Solid movie if he's really that fan of the original

the girl was really cute.
thats the main thing I remember from that movie, her cute smile

At first I was turned off by the talks of King Kong vs Godzilla movie, but if it's going to be much closer to this movie than the godzilla one, then yes, I'm ready to board the kaiju train.

>but if it's going to be much closer to this movie than the godzilla one

Gareth Boredom Edwards is not set to direct Godzilla: King of Monsters, but the guys from Krampus instead, so there is a bit of hope...

I liked Kong's director tho, even with his nu-male looks.

This scene was only marginally better than the e-mail in BvS. I wish they'd just put those paitings on the island somewhere instead.

I enjoyed this movie and it didn't attempt to devalue itself with quip humor and the cinematography and action was really good. Also John C Reilly had a decent character.

Yeah, I felt that they showed all their cards too soon. Should have at most just revealed one and then say they speculate there may be more out there.

when you see it...

Why is Godzilla just standing in a cave while they take photos of him?

If Ghidorah doesn't come from space I'll be super pissed

I thought that was just a cave drawing of him since the rest of the kaiju are also just cave drawings.

Rodan = Wonder Woman
It'll unite the Kong and Godzilla to fight Ghidorah who are trying to invade earth from space.

>it didn't attempt to devalue itself with quip humor

I'll never give a movie points for what it's supposed to do

This movie was enjoyable

>Rodan
>Not Mothra

wait shit, you're right. I mixed up their roles.