Hey Sup Forums let's play a game called "Save that character!" It is pretty simple...

Hey Sup Forums let's play a game called "Save that character!" It is pretty simple. user post any character(active or not ) and other Anons post things like what writer and Artist they would like to see get a hold of that character or a character arc they wouldn't mind reading through. Let's start things off with a character that has potential that has never been utilized. Miles Morales.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnrozum.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-i-quit-static-shock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Robbie Thompson. I like most of his spider stuff. Current artist is fine.

Miles Morales doesn't have any potential, he's a total blank state, his only personality trait is that "he wants to good"

So, like Gwen Stacy, people will just keep doing whatever they want with him in other universes/adaptations because the source material is garbage. Not even proper disgusting garbage, but, like, a garbage bag filled with empty egg cartons or something

>Hating on mile morale meme.

The thread is called "save a character" not "DO NOT save character". Fucking summerfags.

Give him to Zeb Wells.
That's my solution to fixing any Spider-character who's not Carnage because his minis were shit

>blank slate
>no potential

Pick one.

A blank slate is the epitome of potential you dummy. Also he never really wanted to be a hero in the first place. He doesn't like it. Or he didn't. I don't know what's happening with him these days.

Who shall reassemble the FF from Bullshit?

Get a Milestone writer and actually let him do his job instead of giving all the control to an artist who never read the comics or watched the show.

johnrozum.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-i-quit-static-shock.html

I wish we got an Iton Man Maxiseries from Tom King before going exclusive. On the other hand, it would have been stomped on by Bendis immediately...

Fire Bendis.

I liked Miles Morales in his Ms Marvel appearance, is he not like that in other books?

I literally can't see FF getting comic these days.
Unless Bendis throws his weight and starts writing.

He was pretty good when him and Thor were best bros, but now Thor's a STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO MANS and Hyperion's wandering across America with a fucking carnie getting owned by fucking circus freaks.

Are their still legal issues surrounding Static?

I want a Warren Ellis do a Miles Morales run. Kinda play around with how his costume looks at night in the shadows and stuff.

Miles is pretty much black Peter, personality-wise there's not much wrong with him, but his stories are fucking trash.

Can he be saved?

I mean technically, they were one of the things to jump start the marvel universe, it's sad to see them tossed aside

Serious question, when was he ever good? I know nothing about him

The were THE thing that got it all moving, and the center of things through out the 60's.

I'm gonna bend the rules and say who I want on the Flash.
A return from Mark Waid with Chris Samnee. Waid knows the character inside and out and Samnee can bring a fresh new look and great art.

I say make Miles personality and methods in fights be a foil of Peter.
While Peter is an improv comedian, constantly adapting and cracking jokes to distract from nervousness, Miles can go for a stealthy approach, with his humor being drier and more posthumous. The nature of his powers lends for him to plan out the best route of action before jumping in, not being noticed until the last second, where he's already cinched victory.
Stand-up versus improv; a lot of build up to a big ramp, versus constant small ramps

When Steve Gerber wrote him, he was good. REALLY good. A good look at an everyman character trying to get by in Marvel's world, with an interesting inner life.

Every other writer has played up the "lol hes a duck" thing too much.

Make the venom blast have a recharge period or something.

Got it, I'll read his run when I have the time

I think he needs his own Nothing can stop the Juggernaut. Like where he is pushed to his limit and pulls through. Cause those tend to be the best Spidey stories.

Samnee is good, but he wouldn't be a good Flash artist. It doesn't have the sense of motion and speed you need to make a great Flash book.

>johnrozum.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-i-quit-static-shock.html
Fuck DC.

Miles gets shot saving Captain America's life, proceeds to fight Green Goblin in front of his dad and dies a hero. He's fondly remembered for inspiring a new hero to take up the Spider-Man name after they too were bitten by a genetically altered spider in an amazing case of half-assed creativity.