Time is a flat circle

>time is a flat circle
what did he mean by this?

It was a meta comment about the show itself. How Rust is doomed to play out this scene over and over again for the pleasure of the "gods". Time is a flat circle, like a movie disc.

That the Earth is flat and the Sun circumferentially spins around it like a giant clock hand.

it means that we've been here before, shitposting, killing time by having meaningless arguments about fictional characters, for some cheap laughs or a vague sense of superiority if we 'win' an argument

we've done this before and we'll do it again and again

so that means I check your dubs again and again for all eternity?

they originally had him blow a big smoke ring after that line but matt couldn't pull it off so they just went with it

isnt a circle like inherently flat due to definition

even if in some fucked up non-euclidean space it should be flat by the standards of that space

time goes forward but it's always the same shit.

You've posted this thread before and probably will again sometime in the future. And I will be here to reply to it.

That's what he meant

clocks are generally flat, not spherical

wow that was hard

please take me out of this hell
i'm stuck

this just proves that earth is actually flat

how can earth be a globe if time is a FLAT circle ?

bullshit.

life is a spiral

It means politicians and sick occultist fucks have been raping and sacrificing kids for generations, and they will continue to do it for the rest of human existence. Pagans of the old testament, Germans, Romans, Vikings, the Democratic national party, it's always been the same shit.

There is a glass dome over the arth

Time is flat because space is flat. Think of spacetime as a blanket. If you drop a ball on it it's going to bend to accommodate the mass exerted upon it. Now imagine that you drop a bowling ball on it. The blanket is going to rip and form a hole. On a much larger scale these are known as wormholes, or black holes (not that they're the same thing). Mass heavy or dense enough to cause a rip in the fabric of spacetime itself and leave an opening to other dimensions.

Some days I read most posts in this board as if the authors made them ironically, but today is not the day. Today I have doubts if you are retarded, or just pretending.

that would have been too cheesy desu

go on....

thats all I got

Okay user, you convinced me.

dont pretend to be me fagboy
ok you convinced me

which one of you is a reptillian shapeshifter?

him, not me

It doens't matter since -- (me) had the original idea, thus being the creator of the funnier reply.

Not to mention "Okay user, you conviced me." has better grammar, not to mention the use of the word "user" which is more personal, thus creating a funnier comical relief, especially when compared to the terribly written "ok you convinced me posted here ---.

The grammar has another wit of sattirical humor, since it is implied that both the original replier and -- are known to each other, which isn't true.

I'm aware of the autistic aspects of my comment, but cant deny the following: he can't compete with my intellectual personality.

yeah.... i'm thinking you're a reptoid....

No can do, user. All of us died in different timelines and this is limbo.

HE's the lizardman! BLAST him, Doc!!

no beginning, no end.

i.e. we are just reliving memes endlessly so make sure you only spread the best ones.