How are we supposed to terraform Mars if we can't even Terraform Australia?

How are we supposed to terraform Mars if we can't even Terraform Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-12/larapinta-trail-american-actor-lgbtiq-activist-matt-palazzolo/9324242
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course we can't, though the correct answer is lower gravity.

don't they have a plan to create a sea/lake north of adelaide?

Mars isn't full of drop bears

martians don't cheat at cricket

It would evaporate away over a single summer.

It wasn't cheating. Get over it.

>It wasn't cheating

Australia can't even stop themselves from killing the Great Barrier Reef, how are they supposed to stop themselves from destroying their land as soon as it's usable?

What if they just made a big canal leading to the ocean

To be fair the state of the Great Barrier Reef is caused by everyone, since bleaching and reef death is caused by rising ocean temperatures.

the difference is that we want martians, while nobody wants more austr*lians

After the incident, the then Prime Minister of New Zealand, Robert Muldoon, described it as "the most disgusting incident I can recall in the history of cricket",[14] going on to say that "it was an act of true cowardice and I consider it appropriate that the Australian team were wearing yellow".[15] Even the Australian Prime Minister, Malcolm Fraser, called the act "contrary to the traditions of the game."[14]

Commentating for Channel 9 at the time, former Australian captain Richie Benaud described the act as "disgraceful" and said it was "one of the worst things I have ever seen done on a cricket field."

>Professional sportsmen are faggots, more news at 11

got a new meme here m8 mind taking a look at it

We also fill in the arid bits with dead american faggots
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-12/larapinta-trail-american-actor-lgbtiq-activist-matt-palazzolo/9324242

NO
Property prices might go down
Fuck off. I want to be a millionaire when my parents die (which I hope happens ASAP)

>It wasn't cheating.
Even uneducated little Gypsy children here know Australians are cheaters at cricket

wtf I love poland now

>if we can't even Terraform Australia?
But the Abbos did terrarium it.
Into Mars

Isn't Israel/Palestine terraformed or something like that?

Nah, they just stole it like anyone else would