The CTR threads are starting to disappear

The CTR threads are starting to disappear

>Was 130 filtered in my feed this morning

It's now 70. Getting better slowly

I think most of that funding bump has been spent. Most of the shills now have third world shithole flags.

What filter did you use OP?

I still have 115 threads filtered,though I do filter all Trumptard and Shillary threads since that shit doesn't interest me in the least.

The anons who started doxxing them really rattled their cage. They moved their efforts to r/politics

Do mods still ban for posting the CTR emails that started this shit fest?

Wait why did they ban for that? Holy fuck these mods don't remove any CTR threads and then ban people for exposing CTR? God this board is shit now.

It's still 5am EST, they are usually quiet now

I don't know the full story but a group or individual made an attack on CTR. They got some CTR emails and Sup Forums went absolutely crazy with this information. Mods started banning everyone left and right and actually supported CTR. If you said anything you were banned for inciting a raid. I don't know how relevant the emails are now, but we have a large amount of brothers banned today.

>supported CTR

You people are fucking idiots

Seriously

Hey, if someone has a list of the shill leaks can they verify if someone named Ulyana is on there? A facebook group I'm in has someone using very common shill tactics and it'd be nice to have proof.

I need to go to sleep anyway

A few anons fell under the ban hammer to bring us the dox on CTR shills. Their sacrifice will not go in vain. True Patriots are often the first casualties of war.

Gee.
Personal info on Sup Forums. Why would anyone get banned for that

I think you all need to go to sleep. The shills and you guys have shat this board up completely

is syria general a shill thread?

It was probably because of the Victor Thorn thing.

No, I filter it so that it's at the top

It's work info, not personal info.

>first woman president
>divided
>for the future of Americans
>Drumpf
>right-wing retards

Should give those a try.

Victor Thorn?

How is "why? | why | what" supposed to work? I don't into filter jargon.

Guy who served papers on film found dead couple days later, can't remember who he was serving

Trust me, it works

I note how the ones that have actually filtered something are the weirdly vague ones that could easily (and probably primarily) apply to non-shill threads.

Vigilante moderation was the correct response and mods are duplicitous Jews allowing this spam..

Alrighty then.