ITT: So-called "villlains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: So-called "villlains" who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/14493645
vimeo.com/14774569
youtube.com/watch?v=2NKPrNEO6uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't he a pedo?

Wouldn't you go pedo for her?

>inb4 Red Skull refugee speak

I'm gonna say, Plankton.

The post-movie seasons are full of many reasons why I think Plankton has done no wrong.

You can blame One Coarse Meal for that.

He was a pimp. He didn't need to be attracted to her to know he could make a buck off pedos who would be.

Yeah, Karate's sister was pretty hot

I remember this

For all the gritty and super serious realism about poverty and drugs, he just turns into a cockroach to be squashed at the end.

Guess they couldn't just Frank him up since the cartoon was for kids

What show is this?

>being pedophobic
its 2016 asshole

It's some PSA for street rat kids (who won't see it since they are on the streets). This one was about the backstory of Karate, some young adult who saves street rats from pedophilic old men full of AIDS with his sweet moves.

Ignoring the buttslut kid who gave himself willingly, didn't get paid for hit butt being ravaged, then died of AIDS

He is a drug dealer and a pedophile. As far as I am concerned. That's more than enough to get a bullet right between his eyes.

edgy as heck

i can't believe you said the h e double-k word.

wrong short. this is the pedo

>you will never be South American Jack Nicholson

I always chuckle at how roughly he throws her out the car, yet he still feels like giving her that smile as if saying she's welcome to come back for more fucks for bucks.

what is this show called again?

I live in LatAm. So yeah. I wanna be edgy with those cunts. I wanna make sure they regret being alive and hurting all those families. I wanna make them understand what true fear of death feels like.

So far. I think he's more of a hero right now.

"Brazil is a fucked up place and needs get it's shit together but at least its not Mexico"

It's amazing how despite 200 years of those feelings you latins have yet to fix your shit.

he`s a virus

Tony_Montana.txt

Nah. It more like 40 years of uninterrupted money flowing from drug dealers into the hands of politicians, specially Venezuelan politicians (and some of them are supported by the US State and the Russian goverment). .

Costa Rica and Chile managed to fix it a bit using different tactics(tactical strikes using very effective SpecOps and changing money laundring laws in Costa Rica's case) and investing in education and new sources of income (even if gass is still stupidly high). Colombia just ended the war with the guerrilla.

Don't know how the rest are doing.

BR here.
Shit is fucked up, but like said, at least we're not Mexico.

Sounds neat, got a link
Karate is a cool name btw

vimeo.com/14493645

vimeo.com/14774569

See
2nd one should be Karate's backstory and the first one should be about the smiling AIDS man.

>mfw 100 years ago my homeland was an africa colony tier shithole, with nothing but cold winters and woodlands but despite of that, we managed to build one of the safest, and most prosperous nations on this earth.
>meanwhile, third world nations are struggling with corruption, starvation, massive amounts of violence, and even basic sanitation problems (looking at you, India), despite having money literally handed to them by western powers, far more resource rich lands, and more people to fuel their economies, than we do.

Feels superior man.

>Because that man wanted to fuck you and maybe you would get sick with AIDS!
I went in expecting a pedo BR Jack Nicholson, but that was unexpected.

Poor kid. Not only did he get AIDS, he also didn't get his money.

>American PSAs
"Hey kids! He-Man here to tell you about your body. If "tricky people" want to give you a ride in their car and touch your special area, THAT'S NO GOOD."

>foreign PSAs
"THAT GUY WANTS TO FUCK YOU IN YOUR BOYPUSSY AND GIVE YOU AIDS AND THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL DIRTY"

What?

The logistics of improving a country are pretty easy when the population of your entire nation is less than New York City.

I never got that.

If you make a PSA about abuse danger then TELL the kids more clearly what it is about and don't dance around the subject!
Pretty sure a lot of kids after seeing that one did not really understand what the hell those "tricky people" after all now were and what the fuck they wanted.

>Oh no, we have too many people, how can we ever accomplish anything. It's not like we have massive pool of work force right here.

Excuses, excuses.

that's just it, he can't ignore his nature. Just trying to survive, man

second'd

>corporate espionage
>breaking/entering
>theft
Shit he even took over spongebob's mind I'm sure that's illegal in some way

youtube.com/watch?v=2NKPrNEO6uo

that always seemed like the biggest dick move to me.

Workforce to do what?

Build proper roads, establish basic infrastructure like plumbing, electric lines, dunno, build actual houses instead of shacks and mudhuts etc.

Is there something you wanna talk about, user?

Congratulations, Finland!

And people are just going to do all that just cuz? They don't need any sort of training? They don't need any sort of compensation? They don't need any sort of resources?

Those lands certainly have more resources, more people with training, and more money with which to compensate the work done by their workers, than Finland had 100 years ago.

Do they proportionately have more money than Finland had? Do they proportionately have more people with training? Do they proportionately have more usable resources?

Stop trying to excuse failed nations for being failed nations.

I don't think I could ever actually comprehend living somewhere like New York City. Prague is too damn crowded for my taste and that's what, barely the population of Manhattan?

All of that stuff is good though.
Plankton is a cyberpunk. He is chaotic good.

>cyberpunk
>chaotic good

He literally mind controlled all of bikini bottom and tried to install a dictatorship in the first SpongeBob film.

The "tricky people" PSA isn't aiming at the drug dealers and pimps we all acknowledge as enemies of kids. It's aiming at the guy down the street that nobody expects to be a pedo except in hindsight.

I'm not trying to excuse anyone, but I am pointing out a false equivalency.

Wasn't Finland part of Russia 100 years ago?

Hold on, I just got a call from the EU.

They said, "You're welcome, now shut up and stop scaring away the refugees with your shitty weather unless you want to stop suckling on Big Momma's tit."

The people of Finland made their nation worth living in long before the European Union was a globalist's wet dream.

Finland was some dark asshole of the world before the EU started shelling the money for your roads.

Half the culture and luxury of the world was funnily enough situated in the Mediterranean countries for decades before your Western cousins started shitting all over it for fear of your former handlers the Russians.

Finland is pretty much one bad day from becoming Russia's newest toy. I half want them to go full retard and give russia an excuse to conquer them just to shut their nationalists up.

We joined EU in 1995 you daft retard. EU has nothing to do with our prosperity. If anything, that cancerous union has done more damage to us in the long run, than anything else since USSR during the winter war.

OUT OUT OUT

New York didn't become what it is overnight. In 1776, New York City had a population of about 200k. Today it's population is about 8.5 million.

NEw York was founded in 1624.

Now, contrast that with essentially blasting a full size populace with an outside population and culture for a few generations and expecting them to just get it together and adopt things that didn't naturally develop in their society.

It would be like introducing modern fighter jets and machine guns to serfs from the Middle Ages and then being dissapointed when they aren't developing FTL engines and handheld railguns soon after.

You are trying to build a structure without a foundation.

I don't know, pimping a 9 year old sounds pretty evil to me.

My mom really never sugarcoated it. She was pretty clear to be weary of strangers when in the boys bathroom because there were strange men out there who would like to put their penises in my butt and it would likely tear me.

She was really cute. Maybe some nice Mister would buy her contract and take care of her. He was just trying to help her out.

Are you just ignorant, or pretending to be retarded?

What's the matter, don't you like euphemisms like the rape-ocean?

But your nation was a failure for thousands years.

Which nation is that, friend?

>NFB
that's how i know this shit is gonna be boring

I no longer live in el salvador and despite wanting to go and visit the place i know its dangerous af now kids there cant even go to school because they have to pay the gangs just to walk there

>giving a shit about post movie spongebob

You weren't anything special before the 90s.

Especially compared to the countries you're now mocking at the time.

Yeah. Central America is kind of a shithole (except CR and Panama).

>Finland is pretty much one bad day from becoming Russia's newest toy
Because that worked so well in 1939, right?

>your best friend mario dies
>get a girlfriend named maria
that's weird

>Goldtooth and Jack Spicholson will never be a part of Sup Forumsco/'s bizarre adventure.

a dollar is a dollar

I figured that was in the foreign PSA category. They do show the guy getting naked, touching the kid, clearly about to do something bad to him before the ocean rape. Kinda like when we clearly see the guy grope Komal before it cuts away. Non-American stranger danger PSAs do not fuck around, yo.

The men in the Cautious Twins' neighborhood. Because I think they were hypnotized by the twins, who are unaware of their mutant ability to emit pheromones that attract every grown man in range.

Australia Man
Cautious Twins
This Guy
Goldtooth
HE WANT TO FUCK YOU

So at what point does Sup Forums turn this into an OC suicide squad supervillain team?

poo in loo, pajeet

>t. Mr Enter

what about smiling man in a car?

with the power of give little kids AIDS

And I know the perfect token lady for this team.

Seriously, he really wa sin the right, Arkhams super inmates like the Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Joker/Harley, Ventrilloquist, they aren't like regular criminals. Because LaFaShawn Smith doesn't have toxic fear gas he uses to rob liquor stores.
Batman was only good at arresting, Lock-Up was good at containing.

Also, why is the Ventrilloquist allowed to keep that fucking puppet?

Seriously, why was he even in the bad guy group?

The director had a grudge against Gief since he beat his scrub ass in arcade mode.

They based him off the SF2 movie and before the cold war was over, Capcom released the arcade game one year after the cold war, where Zangief was a communist.

Though to be fair, The Street Fighter movie and the animated tv series had Zangief as Bison's idiot flunky.

What happens next?

>Isn't he a pedo?
What? All he's doing is digging that nice lady's dress and wondering where he can get one for his wife. Nothing wrong with that.

Didn't he sexually harass people?

Americans are very sheltered. If you go to, like, Mexico, tabloid papers are always showing gory photos on the front page of cartel victims and things like that.

Life in brown people countries is a little more, ah, gritty than life in white people countries (unless Russia).

Spider-Man enters the house. Forgetting that the Hobgoblin is killing a bunch of people, he tells the kid an story of how he was touched by a librarian that looks awfully similar to Uncle Ben and Quicksilver.