So we can all agree she was the best character right?

So we can all agree she was the best character right?

Not hard when, in all honesty, most of the characters were shit.

Best cops were S2, best baddies were S2, best caught up bumblefucks were S2, best henchman duo was S1

Is it me or her ass looked flatter and deflated in the last ep. Made me sad :(

>t. never been outside
its the pants dude

One of the few female characters I liked, especially in contrast with Gloria and the azn bitch

thought it looked tight.
>tfw no mew gf to fuck up avenging my death

yes SEXUAL AWAKENING

>not varga or sy
fuck off

>tfw you are suffocating your wife's sexuality

How does Riley feel about this. Imagine reading in the papers that the love of your life left you because she couldn't be sexual with you.

Emmit did literally nothing wrong.

Noah creates. Noah destroys.

Was Varga really the Iron Fist?

Her love for Ray wasn't believable and it felt weird seeing herself and Mr. Wrench take down Varga's professional fireteam by themselves. I haven't really been a fan of any of Hawley's endings, but this one seemed especially bad.

>Mr. Wrench take down Varga's professional fireteam by themselves

I agree with you. People are saying he is a professional killer and it was an ambush,but he was outnumbered by other professionals. He could have killed 2 or 3 of them,but the others could have finished him.

this. wrench killing him pissed me off. at least my boy varga walked.

He could have stopped things at literally any point and never did. Not even after his brother was inadvertently killed or his best friend poisoned and rendered comatose.

Quickly killing half a dozen guys at close range who don't know you're there and are facing away from you doesn't seem especially unbelievable.

I liked her best with a bullet in her skull.

who do you think she was fucking on set that caused the break-up? ewan? hawley? thewlis? stuhlbarg?

Ray Wise

she was terrible but she's cute so it's ok

Best character ep 1-2
Worst character ep 8-10

All of them. She is Venus.

VM and Emmit were the best. The other main focus characters were boring.

It's just a shame they went a bit too far in places with the pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

What are you and every other retard on about. It's open ended as to whether he walked based on is the world trash or is it better than Varga thinks it is

Bogdan and McGregor double teamed her while Thewlis watched and masturbated.

Did Gloria have any effect on the plot at all?

Yeah so Varga walked then

Best S3 character indeed.

but that's Thewlis Lewis and the News

Then you're a pessimist. That's what the ending is.

>goes on a rampage to avenge her husbandos death
>jobs for going after the wrong guy

She definitely came close to being the best

She never went through her slut phase. All girls go through it eventually.

Her ass was never anything to write home about 2bh.

Malvo - Reddit

Mike Milligan - tumblr

Hanzee - Sup Forums

Varga - Sup Forums

Varga, Emmitt and Sy were easily the best characters. I probably would have dropped the show if Thewlis wasn't so good at playing a scumbag.

what is this god awful color grading?

Sy - Sup Forums

Trying to look bleak, cold, overcast and sterile

When everything was already fucked, he went to the police and turned himself in. Varga managed to set him free. If he had turned himself in at any point before he killed his brother, do you really think anything different would've happened?

Season 1 > 3 > 2

Objective rankings. Only low IQ brainlets non-ironically think Season 2 is better than either.

Accurate

I'd rather be a low IQ brainlet than pretend to enjoy the snoozefest of season 3 for meaningless patrician status on a vietnamese trading card board.

She was the worst, glad she got killed. The person posting her webms ITT is pathetic.

show was literally never good.

but s3 was the worst yet. It was just really boring.

He could've used a shield of some sort. Plus the element of surprise.

this scene was great. I really wanted to see her kick some ass with that shotgun by the end of the season

Meemo obviously she's known to have an asian fetish.

>"It almost end of the season but I still haven't came out with ending for Emmit arc."
>watches "The Departed"
>"Brilliant!"

this desu~

Emmitt was weak and let himself be his own downfall. He couldve named Varga when he was interogated, but he didnt. Probably because he was willing to retain some money that thet had accumulated. His naivity and lack of backbone is the exact type of "food" Varga is refering to.

Hanzee is deffo /k/

Its Hanzee not Hanzo you fucking video game pleb I hope you get cancer

Meemo - Sup Forums
Yuri - Sup Forums
Ray - /r9k/
Emmit - /biz/
Varga - Sup Forums
Sy - Sup Forums
Nikki - /s/

I think what he did was wrong but I can't blame him because I would have done the same thing as him, pussy out and get the money.

nikki is /tg/

it's spelled "Handsy" you dumb dingus. I hope you stub your toe

also
varga /ck/
sy /n/

t. Mad support main

Coonlet

>jew hating Varga not Sup Forums

also this

why no webm from when her "okay then, i go then" move?
it was fun af

>Nikki really loved Ray
>Wrench was based
>comeuppance for Emmit
>Gloria was cute
>Varga got away

men like Varga wouldn't exist if they didn't get away

True. I loved it because I was fully expecting Gloria to finally get him, all the other players in the game were out of the picture. Easily the best character of the season.

wat

Did Gloria have romantic feelings for the other female cop or am I just confused because I've never experienced friendship?

i had to do my own

>>Varga got away

he didn't

Wrench and Nikki were able to kill them without a scratch because they were under the protection of God since they were hunting down Varga

Not really, though I felt a certain sexual tension during the bar scene where Gloria reveals what's wrong with her, not sure if I was the only one to feel that though

>professional
meme-Oh was beaten countless times. even Emitt got his gun

yeah I half thought they were going to kiss after the hug, then when automatic shit started working I thought it was like cemented that they were going to fuck
what was the point of the whole computers and auto-shit doesn't work, the purpose didn't seem relevant, just a nod to no country for old men? whole fucking character wasn't relevant really

that LA episode was annoying and felt pointless, except Mac was great

the bridge theme thing was great, wasn't used enough

that little Chinese fella was endearing

what was up with the bowling alley scene (why didn't Wrench ever get his drink), was that guy God? I feel like I remembered him somewhere earlier in the season, what happened to Yuri
does every season of Fargo need some sort of supernatural shit? I can't even remember what was supernatural in the actual movie

wasn't a great season overall, I stopped watching after the second episode then marathoned them after

and yeah didn't believe the mew Ray love whatsoever, was sure she was just getting off parole or whatever, her vendetta seemed so forced after he died

cool webm senpai thanks

*webms

God damn that last was terrible.

I felt like they were making it so shit on purpose.

i bet you have analysed the whole final and find clues to persuade yourself it wasn't a shitty final