Why do white men age like milk?

Why do white men age like milk?

because milk is white.

Casein and certain fats in the milk reflect wide ranges of wavelengths making it appear white, the milk itself isn't white.

that's a mutt

Our lad is immortal, so it hardly counts.

wow those are some poorly fitted suits

But if you asked 10 women who they would fuck in hat picture, 10/10 would choose the guy on the right

Guy on the left has downs syndrome

cope

JUST

looks inbred

wow he seems short
how tall is he?

>posting the photo shopped version
people who get plastic surgery always look awful later on

right is 6'3
left is 6'2

Left looks at least an inch taller than right though?

gandy is lying then

White dude got skullmogged

>dat skin
Absolutely disgustingg

literally abraham lincoln

JUST

80% is poor diet of red meat and dairy.

>dairy
Why

Lol. Sourgrapes.

??!!

Casein is a carcinogen. The same way when you see people who have smoked for a long time and they have a wrinkly face. Milk is the same way to a lesser degree. You may not get cancer from it but you're body is hurting every time you ingest it. Same with red meats. Fish is good. White meats like chicken is okay in moderation. Asians tend to eat a lot of rice and not as much meat like westerners.

>tfw I've drank milk every single day my whole life

This kinda scares me, should I stop? Will I end up a shitty old rag? If I don't drink milk on a daily basis I feel kinda empty.

I've vaguely heard that the reason casein is a carcinogen is that there was a gene mutation hundreds of years ago that made cows produce more milk than usual and that gene is the one that causes cancer milk? Don't quote me on that though. I think you can buy the normal gene milk at a higher mark up in states like California but it's pretty hard to find. Try unsweetened almond milk. Shit's pretty good famm. You need to get the right brand though. Some Almond milks are like thick disgusting abominations.

Interesting, I'm gonna give that A2 milk a try. My first try hearing of it. I think I tried almond milks once and it was disgusting.

Thanks for the info user

The white skin is a mutation to adapt to low light artic conditions. With less pigments, the white skin suffers more from UV light when they leave the barren artic wastelands for sunnier climes. As you know, UV light causes genetic mutations that leads to skin damage (spots, dryness, wrinkles) and eventually cancer. Truly, the white race is cursed.

a2 milk is pretty gud I drink it all the time