Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sLJ0P_1dzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>share the loan

>people actually think they were heterosexual bros

>gas em, shoot em, stick em in an oven

I dont remember seeing this scene with sam in the theater

>"Shire the Low, Mr. Frodo"
What did he mean exactly? I get that he's reminding him about what's on the line for the hobbits back home but seriously Sam? Not a great time...

Has Raimi gone too far this time?

>mmmm share that thick juicy load right into mr sams mouth thats right right there mr gaffer says that load must be shared so share that load mr frodo, right there, yes, the stories will tell of the great load sharing, yes mr frodo, oh it will

was jackson too progressive for his time?

Just laughed my ass off to this dumb ass shit. Sup Forums has the most loveable but stupid memes

What a stupid fucking scene that wasn't even in the book. Fuck Hackson.

>Shaaarrreee the loooaaaaaaad

Who would've thought one so small could endure Somach Payne?

youtube.com/watch?v=6sLJ0P_1dzU

Did Stephen King work on the screenplays?

>hold on sam I'm going to... hhhhhhh... I'm going to share the load with you, I'm so close sam I need to share it with you I've been waiting so long to share this hot load with you sam

Frodo pls stahp

nah it was neil gaiman

>no one will ever share their load with you because you barely pass

you dress up someone will share the load guaranteed they really only want you dressed the part

my fucking sides

spend some time looking at sissy tumblrs, they'll help you to pass

also the more you want to pass then you should start taking hormones right fucking now!

Was this a euphanism for cumming in sam's mouth? Cause that's gross.

It's weird how i don't remember this line at all

posting this to /r/wrongtimeline

Share the load, Frodo. If you share the load we can write the load expenses off against the Bag End assets and lower our declared profit and reduce our taxable income.

Don't you think this "benign family film is secretly antisemitic LMAO" meme getting a bit played out?

sh-share?

I TOLD YOU TO REVOKE THE BROKER'S LICENSE