Tipping

>tipping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TPMEoM-cjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always tip no matter how bad the service. The waitress could hock a loogie in my food in front of me and I would still tip.

>americucks

what is tipping?

I tip $1 for carry out.

just fork over the fucking money you cheap britfag faggot

pure kino

Europe here. Do you also tip mcDonalds?

did he ever cough up the buck?

t.cheap fuck

Retarded fucking obese scum. We pay for our meal or drink. Why the fuck should we shell out extra to some failure who is already being paid by the bar or restaurant? Backwards fucking cucks. Do you tip the person who gives you a burger in McDonalds? Or the whale that sells you a cinema ticket? You stupid fat cunts! You are imbeciles and I consider Americans worse than Arabs. Fucking scum. Fat scum. Low IQ fat scum. Inbred, low IQ, fat scum with shit clothes and stupid retard faces.

American servers make a shitload of money from tips alone

imagine you have a hot waiter and she rubs her pussy juices all over your food haha

No. Don't bother tipping if a meal is less than $10 and the napkins are paper.
>hear from canada anons that a Micky Dick's meal is $15 and a Five Guys is $20+
It's a relative value thing. I can get a half pound of pork chops for $13 even.

They're not being paid by the restaurant. Tips are their only income.

So when I am in USA:
>if meal is >$10
AND
>if napkin is paper
THEN
>tip

What if I went to drive-by and I only get coffee with bagel? Less than 10 dollar, no tip?

Pretending to be this retarded you'll fit right in the USA. Don't worry about it.

Shut up you fat idiot bitch. Then they are food whores and I don't pay for the sex

I envy you

just fucking fork the money over you fucking rotted tooth fucking faggot

Guess they should find a better place to work then?

Tip If you want or if you don't. It's your money. You worked for it and nobody should tell you how to spend it. I don't understand why people think they should be able to tell people how to spend their money.

They are being paid but it's like 2.50 and hour

Guess you should get up and get your food yourself then.

Over my dead body you roly poly man dressed in children's fashion. Nuke America and rid the world of capeshit, manchildren, global warming, gun violence and rap.

Yes, no tip for coffee and bagel.
I should add, if it's a sit-down place and someone comes out to pour you more coffee, you should tip.
If it's just guys behind a counter giving you food, don't tip.

It's complicated actually.
That $10 thing is just a rule of thumb, because with a standard 15% tip, you can't even buy a vending machine soda (1.75).
But, if you go into a sit-down place, order a coffee, and sit in a booth for an hour, it's still polite to leave a few dollars even though you wouldn't have spent more than 3.00 on the coffee. That's a time consideration, because you filled a booth for an hour when a 4-top could have come in and bought pancakes and sweet tea for $20-25 total.

It's complicated.

It's going to depend on location. Some places pay 2.50/hour, then deduct tips from that. It's a way of setting a minimum income, so a good server will collect checks of laughably small values.
>worked with a guy who got a check for 0.05 once

From where I've worked, tips come out to about 30-50/shift, or 60-100/day. It's better than minimum wage (290/week).

i've never tipped for take out, why would you do that?

Thats why i go to McD homie

I tip the same amounts no matter what, percentages are a system for plebs.

>$4 or $5 for great service
>$2 or $3 for okay service
>nothing for crap service

Carrying a porterhouse takes the same skill and training as carrying a plate of hot wings. I'm sorry if you thought getting a job at Smith & Wolenskis was the waiter equivalent of being accepted to Harvard, maybe you should have aimed higher in life.

I tip without exception

youtube.com/watch?v=6TPMEoM-cjc

Great scene.

>All these poor NEETS go out to eat but can't afford to tip
>Make excuses about why they can't afford it

Absolutely disgusting, desu. If you can't afford the lifestyle, stay in the house with mom.

This. I'm a poor NEET, too. But at least I know my place.

>he lives in a third world country where "tipping" is expected

what do you think that would smell like haha (asking for a friend)

Do you tip Muslim refugees after they rape your girlfriend or is that considered gauche?

This. What difference does it make if youre carrying one steak or one bowl of alfredo rigatoney

>he blames the customer and not the boss for this

American "logic"

I dont tip. Well maybe if shes cute and/or really helpful.

>haha it's the consumers fault that employers jew over their employees

Unless you live in Hungary, we have less muslims than you.

ITT Waiter faggots get triggered as fuck and pretend they're christ on the cross for carrying out a plate of french fries

Real subtle.

>tipping
>ever

Fuck that

When i order pizza delivery, i always make sure to give exact change, and when they look at me like im an asshole, i make sure to call their manager and tell them that the pizza was cold when it got here, and it was missing a slice, eaten by the delivery driver.

Fuck tipping

>he doesnt blame the Congress for passing the Prohibition law

ever saw tipping in westerns?

I just pretend to be a german tourist so the waitress doesn't expect a tip.

fuck you, 80s and 90s rap was great. 00s is when rap went to shitter

Even if this were true, the kind of cunt you'd have to be to be proud of this behavior to the extent that you'd share it is unthinkable

Fuck you and your tip and your job ill get your ass fired

Yeah he got bulled into doing it. Also he ate a meal without having a pay the standard price for it. The dollar was just for appreciation which is something that no one at the table had the brains to tell him.

I tip with fake money, solves two problems at once.

you got me, I laughed and also fuck you

Kek

do America doesnt have service tax?

Tipping is the biggest confidence trick business owners pulled on society.

They don't pay shit to their employees, and the public feel obligated to subsidies the employer.

How very American.

(((business owners)))

(((american)))

Where are you posting from, Heaven?

>Tipping
>Mutilating baby boy's foreskins
>Imperial system
How do they get away with it?

I don't know about any memes about tipping but tipping itself is dumb and americans who get offended by not tipping are a joke

I don't tip because I'm not a cuck.

If you don't tip at McDonalds, don't be surprised to find saliva in your burger. I always tip 20% for a combo meal. 18% if I'm just getting the entree.

This is why I only worked register.
>get stuck on second window
>regurgitate into every milkshake that comes up

bring me more biscuits slave boy :^)

I guess it depends state by state, but I heard that if you can't get enough tips to earn above minimum wage your employer has to pay you until you earn the minimum wage

guess you show should do your job like every other profession

Here's your tip roastie, don't forget to say thank you

They have to pay in every state and if they fire a employee who demands that then Americans blame the customers who didn't tip.

Business owners pay the difference of they dont make over min. wage in tips, which usually rely on voluntary admitting the amount of tips you get. So guess what these roasties do? Lie and say you didnt make par after your night of 100$ tips.
Oh, woe is the life a a waiter ;_;, how yoy must pick up light things and carry them a few feet, how you must pour liquid into a cup.
Such a skilled profession, we should surely tip these brilliant workers!

No one pays cash anymore Grandpa.

Maybe not poor people.

I had to go to a dinner with a bunch of literal nu-male redditors the other day and I was the only one who had cash on me. They all had cards and not one of them said anything or ask the staff about getting seperate checks. One said that Iron Fist is cultural appropriation.

If a server doesn't make a lot of tips, the restaurant/business is legally obligated to pay them the difference up to minimum wage.
So never, ever feel bad if you don't tip. Your waitress is making at least the exact same as your fry cook at mcdonalds.

based pusyposter

>getting this mad over tipping and writing all that

Bongos, everyone

>ITT: Europeans and summerfriends slipp hard at not understanding tipping and act like edgelords

She'd deserve a pretty big tip for doing that.

I've been in the US recently (Alabama), and the tips seem to be mandatory.

>americucks
Being fine with tipping top fucking kek.

>eating at restaurants in the first place

lmao how fucking cucked are you that you cant even cook your own food? enjoy wasting your money pathetic losers

>eating in the first place
Lmao enjoy getting bowel cancer by the time you are 30

>be american
>get shot
>call for ambulance
>has to pay 1200 bucks for the ambulance
>tips the paramedics and the ambulance driver
>arrive at hospital
>has to pay 12k for bullet removal
>tips nurses and doctor
>goes to the bank to pay the depth
>get mugged and shot
>in his death bead (which costs 20k for his family ) he whispers, "Oh say can you see this is the land of the free!" as he slowly tips the Grim Reaper

Why don't they save everyone the trouble and include the tip in the price then?

Americans are a strange people

that would make too much sense

What makes Buscemi so damn likable?

He used to be a firefighter in NYC, during 9/11 he volunteered again to help out

americans are retarded

Americans dont even have the full price displayed on items in shops, they dont include the "sales tax" basically to try and trick you in to thinking everything is cheaper

Thank you for improving the immune systems of the world

>living in a third world cunt

I offer to worship the feet of my waitress

that is funny
if I wasn't superstitious I'd use that joke but I'm afraid G-d will strike me with even worse luck.

>his next big role is Khruschev in a film by Iannucci
Can a man be more kino than this

>American poster

thats australian you poof

>American poster
>literally has a Canadian rating slapped right on it
Woah... So this is the power of yuropoor education...

>Implying Canada isn't in America
American education strikes again

canada used the american poster cause they're the cucks of cucks

>yuropoors actually believe this

>too poor to throw some dipshit a couple bucks
>still goes out and consumes over priced garbage while being smug and indignant on a sumatran kek worshiping subreddit

bunch of teenagers and NEETs ITT

Was this guy autistic?