Why the fuck is there a free Mason symbol in the window of a local veteran's building...

Why the fuck is there a free Mason symbol in the window of a local veteran's building? Are they larping or is there a connection between the Canadian military and the free masons. Also, does anyone want to share some info on them to someone who hasn't paid attention to them before? I just know they're likely bad news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yd3ZsraeaWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup leaf, mason here
we're teh good guys info 146%
everything is under our control and we essentially rule the world
----------------------------
if srsly. we're just a bunch of dudes who help and promote each other for personal interests (like someone can make your trucks pass through the border without checking, but for that you will have to make something good for them in return etc.) Everyone who has money/power wants to become a mason, but he has to have very strong morale qualities and belive in Higher Powero or God (not important which one) to get in (essentially, be what bluepills call 'good guy')
illuminaty have nuttin 2 do with us and are likely non existent

You write like a nigger sir.

Interesting, thanks for the info good sir. While I have you here, do you recommend joining? I know an older guy who was part of the organization. How would I join if I wanted to?

The Masons are literally a social club for middle aged men to get away from the wives and go drink at

The higher level lodges are clubs for businessmen to network at

Literally just walk in and say you want to join and they're almost guaranteed to take you if you're not a total spacker

Guess I feel kind of silly then. I thought there was more going on with them from what I read in the past

Unless.... You're all M.I.D.F. defending the masons. Confirmed masons pay people to shill the internet

>Sarcasm

>Why the fuck is there a free Mason symbol in the window of a local veteran's building?
Why wouldn't there be? Probably a huge membership crossover.

Just realized how similar this symbol is to The Knights from Serial Experiments Lain.

Isn't that just like lambda with a calculation?

Yeah, one of the episodes called the Knights of the Lambda or something.

Thats what i would say also after getting found out by hitler and getting killed for it

muh freemasons dindu

>Muh holocaust

This literally makes zero sense in response to the post you're quoting. Pure schizophrenia.

youtube.com/watch?v=yd3ZsraeaWA

sure freemason

The preserved records of the RSHA—i.e., Reichssicherheitshauptamt or the Office of the High Command of Security Service, which pursued the racial objectives of the SS through the Race and Resettlement Office—document the persecution of Freemasons.[10] The number of Freemasons from Nazi occupied countries who were killed is not accurately known, but it is estimated that between 80,000 and 200,000 Freemasons were murdered under the Nazi regime.[14]

>but it is estimated that between 80,000 and 200,000 Freemasons were murdered under the Nazi regime.
What a shoah, huh? Shame those numbers would be nigh impossible to verify since membership records were destroyed, and it's estimated there weren't anything like that number in Germany prior to WW2.

Does it really matter how many got killed ? it is about that freemasons got killed for just being a social club

I just now realized that you were in actually in favor of the freemasons. Please take several more months of ESL.

Yea, people believe all kinds of falsehoods. To paraphrase Goebbels: "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

Doesn't look that way with the post chain.

>1 post by this ID
You're a hyper nigger. He was saying that it's unfortunate that masons got killed for being a simple social club.

See

Again, what the fuck does that mean?

He's saying that the freemasons are dindus making excuses after the fact.

Means Masons are a bunch of snakes who can't be trusted.