TRUMP GENERAL - INFINITE TRUMP EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/clinton-trump-battery-lawrence-littman-battered-wife-who-backs-hillary-clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc
rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/
primarymodel.com/
investmentwatchblog.com/abc-lying-about-trump-quitting-propaganda-and-irresponsible-reporting-abound/
nytimes.com/2016/07/26/upshot/the-one-demographic-that-is-hurting-hillary-clinton.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/opinion/trump-reflects-white-male-fragility.html?referer=&_r=0
washingtonsblog.com/2016/08/clinton-claims-consistency-13-minute-video-documents-eight-huge-lies-flip-flops-americans-youll-ever-get-01-leaders-end-thi.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-has-a-20-percent-chance-of-becoming-president/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
observer.com/2016/08/meet-a-rare-millenial-trump-supporter/
youtube.com/watch?v=h55r3EsBJnA
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/04/fox-news-poll-clinton-and-trump-disliked-by-voters.html
twitter.com/IamQueenAri/status/761412002786910208
instagram.com/p/BIswSS2Dh6j/
instagram.com/p/_Qtmw9RzXs/?taken-by=arianarowlands
blog.dilbert.com/post/148413098031/clinton-takes-the-persuasion-lead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, at least he bottomed out and is trending up...

>shills are so nervous they're still wasting their time trying to influence autistic retards on a Nigerian mud pie baking forum.

Thanks bro.

Trump Supporter Arrested for Abusing Clinton-Supporting Wife During Election Argument
By Catie L'Heureux

Then the tête-à-tête spiraled out of control, as told by the woman in a 911 call: She said her husband started calling her insulting names, grabbed her wrist, and threw her on a chair. He followed her to another bedroom in the house and flung her to the ground again. Later, the man told police he shoved her after she tried to slap him in the face, and she “slipped and fell to the ground.”

Lawrence Littman, devoted Trump voter, was arrested for battery on a person over 65, pleaded not guilty to the felony charge, and is now free (free!) on $500 bond with orders to stay away from his wife before his trial.

nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/clinton-trump-battery-lawrence-littman-battered-wife-who-backs-hillary-clinton.html

Do you Trumpists defend this behavior?

What do you think Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc

Implying Soros didn't rig the election himself.

Is he right Sup Forums?

Of course these explanations do not apply to all Trump supporters. In fact, some are likely intelligent people who know better, but are supporting Trump to be rebellious or to introduce chaos into the system. They may have such distaste for the establishment and Hillary Clinton that their vote for Trump is a symbolic middle finger directed at Washington.

So what can we do to potentially change the minds of Trump loyalists before voting day in November? As a cognitive neuroscientist, it grieves me to say that there may be nothing we can do. The overwhelming majority of these people may be beyond reach, at least in the short term. The best we can do is to motivate everyone else to get out to the booths and check the box that doesn’t belong to a narcissistic nationalist who has the potential to damage the nation beyond repair.

Bobby Azarian is a neuroscientist affiliated with George Mason University and a science writer.

rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/

>wahhhh i'm a janitor who hates opposing viewpoints, my buttfeelings get mad when people chalenge me and show me what I look like

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Shawn Lucas is dead. RIP Bernie attorney who was after Deb.

AWOOOOOO!

>my buttfeelings get mad

how flustered are you buddy?

You suck balls at this. Thanks for the bump though, nigger.

This is awooooooooovement!

Will Trump ever apologize to Yeb?

See you space cowboy.

(((ABC))) Lying About Trump Quitting-Propaganda and Irresponsible Reporting Abound

investmentwatchblog.com/abc-lying-about-trump-quitting-propaganda-and-irresponsible-reporting-abound/

Nice outdated site, shill...

Update your shit before you spam fake shit.

Friendly reminder that the shills are waking up.

awoooo

nytimes.com/2016/07/26/upshot/the-one-demographic-that-is-hurting-hillary-clinton.html

>“According to our estimates, Mrs. Clinton is doing better among basically every group of voters except for white men without a degree.”

Jew York Times,

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/opinion/trump-reflects-white-male-fragility.html?referer=&_r=0

>"Trump Reflects White Male Fragility"

>shills

This meme is retarded.

People have varied opinions outside of the echo chamber in your mind, Billy Bob.

Continuing to shit on white males won't really help her in this case.

>Not buying Super Male Vitality

don't think so

Clinton claims ‘consistency;’ 13-minute video documents eight huge lies, flip-flops. Americans: this is all you’ll ever get from .01% ‘leaders’ until you end this US rogue state with arrests

washingtonsblog.com/2016/08/clinton-claims-consistency-13-minute-video-documents-eight-huge-lies-flip-flops-americans-youll-ever-get-01-leaders-end-thi.html

>feels bad man
Gonna have to put my cat to sleep in a few hours /trumpgen/.... You guys are like family, so me and my bro are gonna kick back and enjoy one last Trump general.
>hate he couldn't see a president Donald, we watch the rallies together
>pic related (shitty photo shop of him)

Awww, somebody is angry his Mom told him to go to bed early. Just waking up, kid?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-has-a-20-percent-chance-of-becoming-president/

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

she is more buff than me holy shit

>he doesn't have any security whatsoever
SAD!

>shilling for hillary
>on Sup Forums
>in a trump general
>with filenames like "anime7[4chn%&tumbtarg].png"
>and not being a shill

Does pic related post on /TG/?

observer.com/2016/08/meet-a-rare-millenial-trump-supporter/

>Ariana Rowlands

What?

He's not shilling, he's being sarcastic. Are you fucking new? Have you never seen this post before?

Seriously, get the fuck out. Or lurk more.

>muh dik

@84210879
Start a /hg/ thread and share your views there.
But you probably won't get paid for doing that so you shill here instead.

maybe, she qt

nobody posts like this, even ironically, unless youre an out-of-touch middle-aged poorfag who does it for shekels

Do you idiots take all bait or should I feel special?

I thought the bait was too skimpy...
Guess not...

>To clarify, though, about it being taken out of context, when asked about whether his White House would implement a database, Donald Trump did say, last November, “I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.”
fucking kikes. HE WAS REFERRING TO THE WALL. HOW WOULD A DATABASE MAKE SURE PEOPLE COME IN LEGALLY??!?!

What a fucking commerical

TOP KEK.

It is sad that they can't accept a different view than them selves. Shills and leftist has always been the enemy of democracy.

>HEY GUYS, I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!

THE PARTY OF LINCOLN IS DEAD AND TRUMP IS DANCING ON ITS GRAVE
I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A MAN WHO REFUSES TO DISAVOW DAVID DUKE
I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A MAN WHO WANTS TO STOP 6 BILLION PEOPLE FROM ENTERING THE COUNTRY
HILLARY CLINTON IS A BETTER REPUBLICAN THAN DONALD TRUMP

Is she more buff than Obama?

youtube.com/watch?v=h55r3EsBJnA

How is it racist to point out that most Trump supporters are white men without a degree?

Nah, shills CAN accept a different view. And probably actually do. But they get PAID not to express that view.

How is it racist to point out that criminals are disproportionately black?

she looks hideous. Compare harambe here to melania. Goddamn.

A coincidental mistake or intentional smear attempt?

If they can be bought by politicians then they can't be trusted to respect democratic values.

>How is it racist to point out that most Trump supporters are white men without a degree?

It's not. No one said it was. Where are you getting that?

That's what you get for eating too much shaworma

While Trump is viewed more positively among independents than Clinton, his net favorable is still -16. She’s at -43 points among indies.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/04/fox-news-poll-clinton-and-trump-disliked-by-voters.html

Game over for $hillary. Independents decide the election and they hate the Clintons.

>trump-reflects-male-fragility

this doesn't help. If it were an unbiased article then it would be worthwhile. But that's just shitting on men (again) and hoping that they still vote for Hillary.

twitter.com/IamQueenAri/status/761412002786910208

Would you?

Be honest...

She isn't white so shouldn't Sup Forums avoid?

>tfw the constant shills are getting to you

What do you do to help deal with this lads?

10/10

Democrats have unified around Hillary, unlike the RNC where Ted acted like a fool showing the party is divided. Congratulation Democrats on having the first female presidential nominee.
According to Willie, 90% of the Bernie supporters, 90% of the Black community, 90% of the Hispanic community, 90% of the LGBT community, 90% of the women, 90% of Real Conservative Ted Cruz supporters will vote for Hillary

I will not endorse someone who wants to ban 1.4 billion Muslims and wont disavow David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan.
Donald's message is dark compared to the optimism of the democrats. Did you hear the speech of Michelle Obama and Bill Clinton as Michelle's speech must be the greatest speech in US history, Obama's speech might be the nail in the coffin. All 3 may have won the election for Hillary. Does Trump know how to run a national campaign?
When you look at the two conventions and that's what we're left with two weeks later, I don't think it's a great sign for the Republican party or the Republican candidate. And Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and other True Conservatives who grew up believing what I grew up believing who are good men who have dedicated their lives to a vision of America that we are a city shining brightly on a hill, they're in a terrible position right now and they've got to figure out how to get out of that corner.

What we have is a kind of ‘bromance’ going on between Putin and Trump, which is distinct from this leak, and we have the Republican Party platform moving back, saying they won’t defend NATO allies. It's frightening and an act of TREASON by asking Russia to hack classified information.
Release the tax returns Donald so we will see how much you give to vets and Russia.

Trump is a racist bigot bush-league loser.
Is this how the party of my dead intern dies?

I don't know. I don't really consider buying people's voice to be anti-democratic, honestly.

I mean, I see what you're getting at, but I just don't really put them on the same tier as leftists. (Excepting the cases where they actually are leftists.)

Yeah pol is pretty resistant to shills, but imagine how much damage they did on other sites? The shills would be indistinguishable from the average retarded hillary supporter

>tfw at least you could always shitpost with JIDF

>tfw now it's just ctl+v shit

Independents deciding elections is a meme. Independent is another word for clueless.

yeah instagram.com/p/BIswSS2Dh6j/

On a scale of 1-10, please rate your rage towards we anti-Trumpers.

(I'm not a shill, but a true conservative)

All this time I thought it was a Polish parkour enthusiasts group, this is Sup Forums right?

The person I was responding to claimed that what I posted was shitting on white men.
All that article does is show you as you are, it doesn't fabricate any data and sites its sources. Maybe you should try to improve yourself if you don't like being thought of that way.

>TEN

Damn...

Makes me want to join the Trump train...

Until my boner fades anyway...

What did he mean by this?

What's the point of you guys shitposting if it wont give me the delegates.

shes actually rly cute

instagram.com/p/_Qtmw9RzXs/?taken-by=arianarowlands

Not much, what they did was make those outlets unreadable.

I'm not a Hillary supporter though.

I'm just a non-Trumper.

My guy was Ted Cruz.

Why get mad instead of courting our votes?

Well Soros Machine can only cheat by a million or 2 votes, but not a landslide victory like we had.

Don't let the cucks trigger you. Just ignore the faggots.

cause this is a board of memes and fun not a place i want to combat shilling n stuff

Can someone please explain something to me?
If you're a nationalist/patriot and want your race/country to be glorious, then why would you want someone who's such a dumb fuck to represent you?
He's not just stupid, but he's also genuinely a horrible person and I don't get why people would want someone who's so university despised to represent their people.

Want the truth?

The absolute truth?

We are testing you and your ways.

You see, in 2020, our man will need to hijack some of your meme magic.

>Why get mad instead of courting our votes?
>NeverTrumper

You are a fucking idiot.

this is a shill trying to appeal to us

blog.dilbert.com/post/148413098031/clinton-takes-the-persuasion-lead

>Clinton’s campaign has such strong persuasion going right now that she is successfully equating her actual misdeeds of the past with Trump’s imaginary mental issues and imaginary future misdeeds.
>Clinton’s side (which is my side too, for my personal safety) has made you fear the imaginary monster under the bed so you’ll ignore the thief going through your drawers.
>That’s weapons-grade persuasion.

Scott has hit the nail on the head. There's been so many serious Democrat scandals recently, but the only thing anyone ever talks about is "TRUMP BTFO BY [thing]".

>All that article does is show you as you are, it doesn't fabricate any data and sites its sources. Maybe you should try to improve yourself if you don't like being thought of that way.

Explain what improving means.

Stop...

just stop....

Surely a cute Trump girl is a rarity though...

>so university despised
You're almost there, but still can't quite speak English.

You have to go back.

You can come back in legally, but you have to go back.

>Trump is a racist

Jeb's doing some real soul searching there.

Donald took a ballpeen hammer to his glass ego, my guess is. All accounts of his life and personality indicate high functioning autism.

How much do they pay you to shill?

The thing is, trump isnt stupid and hes not a horrible person. Understand now?

>I have no argument
>s-shill
About what I was expecting. One liners are better than facts, typical trump tactic.

Too bad meme magic be drained out after this glorious year of 2016 and only usable again after 3 decades

PARTY

OF

LINCOLN