Just finished season 1

Just finished season 1.

Fuck that was boring... Kinda. Is the second any better?

yea,
but thats the best it gets.

season 2 was high point, just STOP after that

if you want switch to flash after though
thats ok at least

Capeshit is for children. Are you a child, OP?

yeah. 2 and 3. peaks at 2.

I know but there's seriously nothing else to watch.

Dude just watch the Flash. it's a much better show

>I watch CW shows.

kys

>Dude just watch the Flash. it's a much better show
Especially the last season.

If you didn't like S1 at all, not even towards the end, then you probably should drop it. S2 is better, but not that much better.
S3 is shit anyway, so it's only a matter of whether you drop it now or later.

Fuck season one was a drag though. Up to episode 3 and he's now got a cabinet for his costume which he now says something aggressive before putting it on. Who's the slut who helped Roy? Summer Glau still can't act lol.

No, every CW show is fucking trash unless you enjoy teenage drama.

S2 > S5 > S1 >>>>>>>>>>>> S3 & S4

Just watch a recap of season 3 & season 4, both seasons were just complete disaster

I'm actually surprised they got back into making Arrow great again with season 5 after how horrible the previous 2 season was.

How can anyone with an ounce of taste say that The Flash is a good show? The CW makes the worst teenage drama filled trash I've ever fucking seen. I don't give a shit about Barry's repressed feelings for some nigress, I want to see him do heroic shit. The only remotely good live action capeshit show right now is Gotham and that's because it's being handled by Fox instead of the CW

Why we're they so bad?

No, it's all the same teeny bopper garbage with "I'm so quirky and awkward xD" dialogue. It's a comic book show but is shot and lighted like a fucking soap opera. Fuck this show and the fucking autistic children that enjoy it.

With Gotham they have people with actual talent working on it. Not just for the writing but for the sets, lighting and cinematography. The acting is deliciously camping without being obnoxious while I want to put my fist through my monitor when I'm watching Felicity spout her shit. It honestly feels like a comic book coming to life. Every scene in the show has exaggerated colors and back lighting. It's fucking great.

this is correct

Every single Marvel Netflix series is pretty shitt I recommend moving on to something better

Season 2 is pretty much like the last half of season 1. If you enjoyed that, go ahead. It's much more even than season 1.

Season 5 is pretty good. It'd be interesting to jump ahead from season 2 to 5. Like suddenly Oliver has been through all this other shit

2 and 3 are the highlights. Slade Wilson is brilliant. After that keep watching if you really like it...

Only Season 1 of The Flash is good. Rest devolves into the same mediocrity as Arrow did.
CW just cant make a show be interesting for more than a season or two.

The season with the orange masked man is the last good season.