Was he the greatest political leader of the 20th century? He literally made Italy great again with fascism...

Was he the greatest political leader of the 20th century? He literally made Italy great again with fascism. if WW2 and subsequent military fuck-ups (most notably the Italo-Greek war) didn't happen he would be universally remembered as the savior of Italy.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Menton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corfu_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh holocaust

Italy has never been great tho.

he was a nice guy help a lot in the spanish civil war

Hello

>created western civilization
>never been great

topkek, especially coming from a country that accomplished literally nothing

He was good but got (((shut down)))

Not really Ciro, go back to your Neapolitan slum.
He wasn't that good, he just followed Giolitti's footsteps and the GDP grew a meagre 2,5%/year in 20 years of fascism rule.
The real "Italy was great" was in the economic boom, when the good american goyim gave us so much money to "counter communism".

He overstepped and over-stretched, what could have been....

Nice guy, wasn't he?

That was Greece, and the Italian country has only existed since 1861.

>especially coming from a country that accomplished literally nothing
Australia is just another British diaspora country, and Great Britain accomplished more in 100 years than wogs did in 2000.

>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEEIT

>Muh British Empire

The post.

>couldn't even beat niggers
>thinks his country is anything more than the joke of Europe

My stupid countryman, he wasn't good at all. Leaving aside the personal worshiping part that got him on the Stalin level, he was:
>inbred
>an ex-commie
>the person who made Italy starve, unlike Hitler who saved Germany from the Great Depression
>a shortsighted leader, that needed Hitler's help for about everything (getting guns, getting food etc)
>a bad military leader: if he had been better Hitler could have done better in war

And the list continues.

Secondo me sei solo un pò ottuso :3 Il problema è che il boom economico è seguito nell'immediato da una crisi di produzione, troppo avanzo di produzione e pochi acquirenti. Una fabbrica che produce 1000 lavatrici al giorno e ne vende appena 10, si ritrova a dover tagliare posti di lavoro e a sfruttare i lavoratori rimasti. Il jobs act è il provvedimento più di destra dopo le Leggi Fascistissime

Stop speaking italian. Our english-speaking friends can't understand.

No one can compare to Hitler. To quote JFK, 'He has the stuff of which legends are made.'

Dont be cucked into believing the 'muh hitler was a retard who destroyed the white race' meme. Read 'Hitler's revolution
and 'Hitler: beyond tyranny and evil' for an incredible understanding and reach your own conclusion.

They either understand the latin masterlanguage or they dont. Fuck em

I'd kill for an economic boom shortly followed by a crisis, we are so fucked that we are stagnating since 2009, we almost lost a decade! Jobs act is good desu, it gives both rights and flexibility.

But do you understand italian?

He lost the war for Axis because of his inability to do his job in Africa

Mussolini literally defined fascism.
He was a political genius.

e certo che capisce sta qua a spacciare

I agree. In fact I said he was great political leader, not a great military leader

Italianos y rumanos son arabes y turcos

proxyfag detcted

Yea Italy was pretty good 2000 years ago. Did you know that other things have happened since then? I know you must be pretty upset with the state of your nation. You should try being born somewhere nice like anywhere else

I can't consider somebody a great leader unless they're well-versed in both politics and warfare desu

Ma fottiti negro de merda
Ficcatelo in culo il proxy

>ctrl-f trains
>0 results

What happened to you Sup Forums

Il problema non è la flessibilità oi diritti, il problema è sempre nel lungo termine. I dirigenti di azienda assumono giovani inesperti per 350 euro al mese e dopo 6 mesi ne prendono altri. nessuno sano di mente si crea una famiglia o fa progetti per il futuro in una situazione del genere. L'unica opzione è andarsene a gambe levate

Disgrace. Ephiopean fail, war failed. Economy sucked. Faschism intellectually dead, best ppl fucked

>t. Pablo

Kek, an American that actually understands spanish? Made me think.

ALL'ARMI! ALL'ARMI! ALL'ARMI O FACISTI!

This is about business ethics, which Italy has total lack of, that's why the honest people are angry or they either flee to an other country.

Se hai netfilx guardati "Emergency Exit" spiega molte cose sull'argomento

>In the meantime russians were enslaved, killed and purged at the command of a crazy paranoid georgian scum

Top kek

L' ho segnato, grazie.

>Couldn't even beat emus
Face it, your country is, and has always been a joke

Quanta rabbia repressa. Mi dispiace per te, e dico sul serio. Ed in ogni caso, se sei in cerca di persone da insultare senza argomentazioni su questo sito ci sono board più adatte rispetto a Sup Forums

He dragged us into a war we couldn't win. We should have stayed neutral, fuck Germany and Hitler's retardation

Ancora con la favoletta che i negri son come noi?
Gente come te ha proprio bisogno di ritrovarseli in casa prima di darsi una svegliata oh

Australia, country / prison - 50 years of history , schools that separate males from females , country of offenders

Mai detta una cosa del genere, amico mio

And? Same with Italia, Musso is even less intelligent and more monkey than Stulin. And heah results

Insultare senza argomentazioni? Ma che problemi hai?
Il mio primo post era pertinente alla discussione. Poi sono stato insultato senza un motivo e ho risposto.

Italy was african tier back then. Shit it still is now lmao

Mussolini barely killed 10k people in 20 years, you had famines and work camps.

this was his mistake

You are only saying that because you have never even faced off against an emu before.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Menton

>head of a revolutionary movement
>disappoints all old school fascist for compromising with the italian ruling class
>gradually shifts to german cuckery
>pls hitler no war until 42 k?
>k
>1939
>wtf lol
>every fascist tells him not to join the war
>this ain't even my final form
>KEKSSOLINI
>joins the war
>loses every piece of shit battle because we're fighting with boots made of cardboard and our tanks are literally tincans with guns
>axis loses
>fascism is now condemned to the worst damnatio memoriae of the contemporary world

CHE GENIO EH?

and remember that only festa dell'unità communists and shitty leftards want you to believe that the Italian Resistance was just reds.

The "greatest political leader" doesn't usually get captured

come on guys .... we brought civilization , culture and science and we have given to the world , and still today we explain how to play football

Mussolini's Italy literally fucked up every single thing they did and had to get Germany to clean up their messes repeatedly and eventually made Germany lose the war by delaying Barbarossa.

He had some decent ideas but his leadership was awful. The one thing he should be thanked for is stopping communists from taking over Italy

>inb4 MUH TRAINS

Italian is not Latin, retard.

i mean at least italy has something like 65% of unesco heritage sites, australia has spiders and subhumans huffing petrol

"WE" then moved to turkey.

>KEKSSOLINI

Top kek

Italian hardcore leftists are truly scum tier, my grandpa doesn't like 25th of April because the leftists stole the meaning of the holiday.

Nobody gives a shit about ur shitty degenerate grandpa, sry. Leftists Italian culture made 99% impact of ur coutry to world culture in 20 cent

Mussolini was incompetent from start to finish, he has some cool quotes but thats about it.

>Italian hardcore leftists are truly scum tier, my grandpa doesn't like 25th of April because the leftists stole the meaning of the holiday.

that's the fucking worst man. really the fucking worst.

instead of celebrating the end of the regime of a german loving, control freak cuck, which was even more disappointing because it started as a movement with great ideas, minds and spirits behind, the 25th of april it's now a BELLA CIAO BELLA CIAO spamfest.

seriously fuck those PCI niggers. everybody hated them even back then, when they were all together actually getting shot by nazis.

there are entire partigiani diaries that clearly state how the resistenza was a movement composed by radically different people, including ex-fascists and soldiers, and the communists were just a small part of them.

Speaking of which, did you know revisionist zionists (like your dear beni) sought inspiration in fascism?
They admired the use of national myths to create an identity and a powerful charismatic leader

Why you had to attack us?
We thought you were our brothers

I am sorry my malakas friend.

i really like you guys :( we should've allied all together in a pan-mediterranean alliance made of good food, chilled life and best women.

>tfw cuckssolini went for le funny mustachioed madman instead

because you refused italian protection and accepted british protection. Also because mussolini needed to take revenge for Corfu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corfu_incident

>made italy great again

italy had literally existed for only like, 60 years, it was never great

>tfw i'll never see my country break down in a federation of glorious city states competing for beauty and genius in a glorious italian renaissance
>tfw no aryan gf

Of course. I understood that whole sentence and i've never taken any italian class in my life. Memes aside, most of he romanians can understand italian, it's that similar.

Its weird tho that italians can't understand shit jn Romanian

i spoke with some romanian qties some time ago and the biggest bummer is the pronunciation. it sounds very slav to us.

when we were focusing on single words they were exactly the fucking same.

> checks flag
> truly the land of the shitpost

Go back to your abbo relatives, you mongrel

It does sound slav indeed, that's why most of thr foreigners have a hard time pronouncing most of the words. Hell, every time Im speaking with some bong friends, i literally piss myself laughing hearing them try to pronounce our hard "R".

If they read a sentence in Romanian tho, an italian/french/spanish should have no problems understanding the meaning of it, providing they have some brains in their fucking skulls

Also, it depends where those qties were from in Romania. People around Bucharest tend to have no accent whatsoever, while the rest of the country differs by region.

>mfw im still struggling to understand Romanians from Moldova

Its like they speak with a fucking dick in their mouths, all the time. That and they tend to rush B with their sentences, leaving you confused as hell.