Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=zYyO1HofVuQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The idiot old manlet, obviously

Just mind your own damn business. Geez.

They are way to old for playing a children game. Just awkward.

Yeah, exactly. Once you're over 20 it should be illegal to have fun.

manchild

>pokemon go
>fun

Oh you.

faggot kid gamer spotted

grow up aiden

Everyone.

Yeah it should be illegal for people to like anything I don't like.

why do they sound like Canadians
fucking you have to go back

That's just how Minnesotans sound lol

Minnasohhhhda

Yes, you tell him, time to stop having fun and waste your life away on a 9-5 job.

they disabled comments because they got called nu-male limp wristed faggots 9001 times, butthurt is real

manchild

Definitely the old fat fuck.

>hurrr I'm a vet

Nobody fucking cares. Why do vets always act like the world owes them something? Congratulations you were a pawn for globalists now shut the fuck up and get a real job.

Exactly. I respect vets as long as they don't go around begging for respect because that's just pathetic.

>Who was in the wrong here?
>baby boomers or the numale cucks
Just gas both parties.

Damn right.

Shit you uncovered my secret agenda

Agreed.

>i'm a vet

Is there anything more retarded to be proud of? If American soldiers were known to fight these crazy wars with dangerous enemies, it would be one thing, but every war these crazy old fucks are so proud of has been completely one sided.

These sub-90 IQ veteran monkeys pretending they are "war heroes" just triggers me.

nobody cares.. being a vet doesn't give you any special rights or make your opinion more important/special.

fuck this old man..

also why the fuck does this have 1.3 million view in < a week.

Nobody really, but they should have left out of respect, because the park is apparently dedicated to veterans. Instead they have to be faggots and make a deal out of it.

>veteran regularly visits the memorial to pay respects to fallen comrades
>one day after decades of peaceful visits there are a bunch of disrespectful kids crowding around staring at their phones

I'd be pissed too

That's because you're a fag. I hate nu male cucks and videogames too but the vet is a massive tool.

pokemon go-players are littering little fuckwits. My town has a gym apparently at the war cemetary statue, so now it's littered with energy drink cans and empty candy bags left by manchildren who hang out there at strange daytimes (or nightimes). Zero respect for people who gave their lives so millennial dipshits could spend their life doing nothing but playing games and being both ungrateful and disrespectful.

enjoy your time millenial gamers, the draft is coming along. then you can play real games.

America was a mistake.

Honestly, if being in a war didn't harden you enough to have thicker skin than this, then you probably weren't even doing the heavy lifting so you have nothing to complain about.

Old guys are at fault based on what we can see, but I feel like the pokemon go players needlessly antagonised them before the video started and asked for trouble

My grandfather is buried in the area of a gym in his cemetery. The gym is in the flag memorial of his cemetery for veterans of WW2. I thought it was goofy but I had no problem with it, I kneeled at his grave, said a prayer, told him about how his favorite baseball team is finally winning some games and how Ohio State is finally winning championships again, it didn't bug me.
But my dad and uncle were ready to fight the guys playing Pokemon Go, my brother and I just told them to ignore it.
It did make me a little sad, some of them were legitimate war heroes and people were there playing on an app standing on their graves.

Needlessly antagonized them? How? By sitting in a fucking tent and minding their own business?

Need an old fashioned draft for the unproductive members of society. That will make them grow up real quick.

>tfw the city park and all the war memorials within it are littered with young people playing pokemon go and not even stopping to consider paying their respects

The park is public, available to all. Pathetic "vets". If I could only spit on their graves.

But he fought so hard to keep South Vietnam a free and democratic nation user!

It gets even worse when you get to veterans of modern wars who are universally VOLUNTEERs and who's wars have done even less to bring any kind of benefit to the country they're supposedly serving. I mean what the fuck am I supposed to thank an Iraq War vet for creating ISIS?

Old guy rightly lost it. Those children should have respect and a sense of history, rather than chasing fucking pokemon over a memorial. If they were 5 it would be ok but they are old enough to know better, fucking pokefags

Word

True, but it's not like Vietnam was any harder. It was literally a drug and sex tour of the country for the majority with the occasional "let's bomb the shit out of people in thick forrest from aircrafts".

Of course this has been replaced with the current version of American warfare which is "sit in a camp with satellite internet while I prepare for the next drone shift".

Lol at being this dumb and actually believing this

thank obama

I think the guy pretending to be a Vietnam vet is in the wrong. People play Pokemon Go, he needs to fucking accept it and move on.

Yeah IMO there's really nothing to be proud of if you were a Vietnam war vet. I mean it was literally just a failed attempt at colonizing Vietnam after the French threw in the towel.

The fat cunt that thinks because he shot children and women in a profit war for his currupt goverment gives him some sort of special power.

I guess this vet did not fight for freedom

The vet is in the right. Kids need to know their place and not disrespect somewhere that is special to folks who have sacrificed for their nation (regardless of whether you think the war was justified or not).

kek

Based Ausfag

So many dipshits in this thread

The "muh hero vet" obviously. It's a public fucking park. Literally none of their business what other people do there.

Fuck I hate army fags so much.

Isn't Niantec or whoever is in charge of go in the wrong?

It would be really easy for them to not make spots about places like veterans memorial areas.

They seem to fix the problems when it's in some holocaust memorial.

the vet is obviously upset at a lot more than some kid playing pgo. Could be that his rotary phone doesn't work anymore. Who gives a shit.

Vets fight for dindu bux and to compensate for their small man syndrome.

The real reason soldiers come back having a hard time integrating back into society is because they were retarded assholes from the get go. The whole reason we even have a military is to hopefully kill off some of society's rejects.

THIS

Society

Watch that edge user.

This, i spent years in Afghanistan and nobody gives a fuck about this.
This redneck was spending his time on vietnam beaches smoking weed and he thinks he's something special

Crisis Actor scum have no respect.

Pretty much the only vets who won't shut up about being a vet are the guys who haven't done shit before, during, or after their service.

Some fucking idiot retarded teenagers are fucking hanging out in a park. BIG FUCKIN' DEAL!!!

>people were there playing on an app standing on their graves.

Anybody who gives a flying fuck WHO stands on their grave is a cocksucking communist faggot who should have their grave shit on.

nobody stand in my grandpa's grave or i bury him with

I've noticed that too. The best videos are the stolen valor ones. This faggot vet has a MASSIVE hissy fit it's hilarious and the stolen valor guy is such a fucking nerd haha. This guy plays xbox at home you just know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8

If it's the private owned property of the veteran, the faggots are in the wrong.
If it's state owned public property, the pokefags have the same right as the veteran to use it, as long as they don't damage public property.
Since it is probably public property, the fat-vet is in the wrong and deserves to be arrested.
Even "war-heroes" that served in the military, are still civil individuals infront of the law, and don't deserve any special privileges.
Public property belongs to every citizen alike.

these vets are no better than fucking abos/native americans

"hoo hoo ooga booga sacred ground"

This is the best post in this thread

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Hahaha oh fuck this is gold

Why do people always think that being a responsible adult and playing video games are somehow mutually exclusive? I'm 35, college educated, 80k/yr, 4 kids, wife, house, and I play plenty of video games. I'm not even close to the only one. I grew up with it, it's how I have fun and bond with my kids so fuck off with your false dilemma.