His countries president doesnt outright call nonwhite countries shitholes

>his countries president doesnt outright call nonwhite countries shitholes

He's not wrong but the USA is an even bigger shithole
Nigger and spic gangs murdering everyone, rapes at an all time high, more illegals than every country in the world combined, gay marriage, trannies in the military, SJWs in unis etc etc.

Ah yes, that all happens in our designated containment cities (Chicago Detroit etc). Everywhere else in the US is an aryan utopia.

Greece is the Haiti of Europe

yeah yeah sure, is that why murder rates in every state (even the "white" ones) are higher than the murder rates in almost every euro country except the slaviest of slav shitholes and albania ?

whiter than you muhammad

Most Slavic countries have very low murder rare. It's just Ukraine and Russia that are violent regressing shitholes

wollah turkoid

I really, really, really fail to see President Trump said that's even controversial. I don't doubt for one second that a strong majority of Americans agree with him on this, either openly or subconsciously. Who in their right mind wouldn't prefer an immigrant from a premier First World nation like Norway over an uneducated, dirt-poor migrant from Haiti or South Sudan?

The whole thing feels like a manufactured controversy from the mainstream media and leftists on social media.

settle down and pay your debts to Cenk

>blah blah blah muh mainstream meteor
You need to relax and enjoy the banter of this walking meme of a president fornthe next 3 years. You are privileged to live in such a time

USA (majority swarthy) has a racist leader. Ofcourse your media is outraged.

so this is the power of icelandic banter...

>Agitate WW3
>"That's our silly president!"
>Be racist
>"HAHAHA OH WOW LOOK AT THE BALLS OF THIS GUY BASED AS FUCK!"

I think you guys need to get your priorities in check

who let you out of your cuck shed?

We're ready to die and we're taking you with us.

USA was built off immigration from poor countries.
These people have created America; from savage indian land to the greatest power the world has ever seen, in only twohundred years.

Now your highest ranked official wants to change the most defining and successful policy of your country, because of racism. Ofcourse your media is outraged.

We're pretty good when it comes to dodging WWs. I'll read about you guys in the obituary and go "lol"

Yrah, 100% European immigration up until 1965. It just so happens this country has become a shithole since 1965. Makes me think...

Most European countries were shitholes before. It's the reason there was so much immigration from them

Look at how proud this sw*Doid is of his country bring made up of spineless cowards avoiding the greatest war of all human history. It really helps you understand why their country id in such a JUST state.

not like you havent joined in on just to declare victory and make mad money on brits

>what is the pacific campaign

America is one big nonwhite shithole, yet he calls it the greatest country on Earth.

>he says as he gets buttfucked by refugees we created

Weak.
Epic post.

>murder rates in every state (even the "white" ones) are higher than the murder rates in almost every euro country
Is what he says true though? This has to be wrong, right?

There's very few "white" states left, so its hard to tell exactly which ones hes referring to. Even the midwest, which is often referred to as the whitest parts of the country are are only 80% or so white. You have to understand just how swarmed we are with spics. They are in every state.

No.
>80%
Also wrong.

But what he said is literally said by everyone. People accept immigrants on that sole reason, the fact the country they came from was a shithole.

But doesn't higher murder rate depend on the prevalence of guns rather than race? Like over in Europe people use their fists or knives that have lower chance of killing person when in America they use guns that kill more efficiently hence the murder rate is greater in the US than in Europe.

*whiter than you muhammad*

Probably. But our nonwhites still commit a disproportionate smoutnof violent crime/murdersnso its gonna raise the average

The standards of living of western europe were pretty similar to those of the US. They only inmigrated to the US as the conditions of life in the cities were worse than the conditions of life in the rural areas and the US had plenty of empty farmlands

That's cause euro countries have lowest murder rates in the world except Ukraine and Russia.

But that utopia someone goes crazy every month an shoot up a placs

This post sums up ameticas foreign policy....ur gonna get fucked dire tly or indirectly

>Everywhere else in the US is an aryan utopia.

No such thing as a great war Martinez, but sure, I can see why your media would spin it that way since you've been sending young men from your country to get blown up all around the world for the majority of your countrys existence.

>dumber and poorer than Africans when given the same opportunities

Can't believe the US is actually a real country, someone nuke it please.

Yes?
This is the average non-containment city dwelling American man. Its the greatest secret we don't want the nonwhites to know.

>no such thing as a great war

Oh hi mark

>Weak.
It's the reality you're living, mate.

I would agree but every Central American nation bans guns and they have the highest murder rates on Earth. At some point reality sets in.

So how is your sex life?

Aint that argument kinda reinforcing his point tho?

wanna toss the ball around?

A shithole shitting about other shitholes, mutts are funny.

He would describe Ukraine as a shithole surely?

>>dumber and poorer than Africans when given the same opportunities
>Can't believe the US is actually a real country, someone nuke it please.
Hate to be the one to tell you this but getting a graduate degree isn't exactly guaranteed to make you richer or smarter. Just more educated.

Is marrying Slavs and producing mutts part of his plan of keeping shitholes out?

Only a retarded Malay monkey would dream up that shitty, thinly-veiled wishy washy banepost.

>Americans calling any country a shithole

It's not Trumps fault if someone can't handle the bants. If that was enough to provoke them then it would start no matter what he did or said.

What Norwegian in their right mind would want to immigrate to the US?

MAGApedes.

Why does Europe's wealthy keep buying houses in America, then?

Very RICH coming from a Greek.

I think they would quickly find that they've made a horrible mistake. They would be thinking oh shit I have a gun, this is great. Then the first time they get sick or find themselves in some kind of minor altercation with the police they would be on the first flight home.

I come from one of the whitest places in the US and I'd rather be here. Not a whole fuck of lot of difference in quality of life most of the time. At least it's cheap to live here.

Front row seats to the second fall of Rome.

Because it's a good investment? If you're wealthy the working man's problems don't apply to you either. Same goes for strict immigration laws. You can basically buy your way into wherever you want to be.

It kinda does but it's too late now, america is already a 56% white shithole.
Plus, I doubt Trump is actually racist. It doesn't take a racist or a genious to realize that Haiti and Somalia are shitholes.
If the president of any other country made that statement nobody would care. All this outrage proves that America is among the most left-wing countries in the world, at least socially.

To be honest, our legal immigration is great. I think people said that African immigrants are more educated than the average American. I think that the ones who come illegally or the ones he was talking about and refugees don't get the same strict screening so I think that's what he's really talking about.

shithole detected

Dear mutts, what is like to live in a shithole?

He was talking about refugees and "protected" migrants from el salvador, somalia and such, who don't come to America with meritocratic measures. He was 100% right.
Most african migrants are from rich families, america's bigger problem are the spics from the southern border.
Which is why this puzzles me, excluding the foul language there is nothing wrong about what Trump said.

Yeah man I can hear someone getting raped outside right now. Earlier today I saw an entire family get murdered by spic gangs outside my house. Also there were 3 tranny weddings at the local satanist church. Your visualization of America is really spot on!

Are you implying Mexico and other sudaca countries aren't shitholes?

e*rope just underreports the crimes to make itself look better

Nope, I just didn't mention them.

>agitate ww3
dont be ridicolous

I think if you are at the top of your game and career driven I guess the US is place to go. I know several people that has gone to the US to do research or work (oil related) for a few years. You will earn a lot more over there, but we value other things than just work and money. We like having quality time with our family, paid holidays, caring for your sick kids, parental leave etc.

Top teir post norgemann

Aryan utopias full of depressed opioid addicts who will bite their dick off for heroin sure sounds good user

Shit teir post rompmunnen

>Everywhere else in the US is an aryan utopia.
Like West Virginia?

Coming from a country of literal criminals and slags crammed in with abbos who are so shit at being human they couldn't into fire your comment means about dick, faggot.

Dies because of call of duty fucking mutt give new amsterdam back

Why are we so subhuman?

>>his countries president doesnt outright call nonwhite countries shitholes
fixed the image

Atleast you wont die because a call of duty mach

Still sounds better than being at home with the junkies, shit wages, and no health care. Even if it's so hot the brains of bats fry and they fall out of the sky.

>any part of the usa
>aryan utopia
Áháháháháááá

>be amerimutt
>think your a master race because 1/455 german
>get bullied by jammal olso jammal gives his mother African culture lessons in the bedroom
>but your German/american master race
>fuck yuropoop
>go on Sup Forums see anti israel threat
> go full defence in threat
>next threat claim your a nazi
>because your a uber ayran with reseeting hair line wither than you Muhammad
>claim america is based
>but 1% is jewish that controls the country stil based muhhamd
>death by cop because call of duty still white
>obese cant understand health care
Still with yuropoop
> cant go outside with out bullet proof vest
>all big citys are crime hot spots
> i bet alleppo is saver
>start new war
>go shitpost on Sup Forums
>go to sleep in xxxxl bed
>do same tomorrow

>Shithole country

thats a picture from a slavshit country but even thats less of a shithole than mordor of america. South West mongolia>usa

>Shithole country can't afford to build schools

Wow, you really showed him:)

>being retarded this much
even my shit tier education system is better than the orkish one

>Shithole country doesn't teach spelling

It sure is easy to bait euros

The difference between their mutt memes and ours is that our people actually look like mongrel orcs

>baiting euros by making them tell the truth
you sure showed us ;3

t.mexican

No that would be Ukraine.

New York City is 25% black. FYI.

More by responding to all my strategically placed retarded posts through the thread with serious/angry replies